Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" (58589 Views)

'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Bad belle people full here oo

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by djbussy(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2017
She's better than olosho's most Nigerian artist patronize.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2017
He should stay focused on his music. Otedola fit bone am anytime.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by holatin(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

My guy, you better stop wishing on a rich girl and go hustle. If like me, no book be ya selling point, then I suggest you read am wella. You will have a lot of beautiful women to choose from.
am only kidding but guy money sure pass anything oooo
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by vertueptime: 2:31am On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
Baba God why not send one rich girl to me too, make she love me to the extent she go give me her signed checkbook

God put my love for her mind right this moment and all hungry broke girl wey go wan pm me, baba God let them develop selective amnesia ?

Dodge stone

U no mind to wash pient be dat
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by mike4real2(m): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Op is that why you want to break our neck with that upside down picture

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Soulsymbol99: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T is for Trouble
T is for Terror
T is for Thorn
T is for Terrible
T is for Torture
T is for Trauma
T is for Tragedy
T is for Trap
T is for Temi Otedola.

Mr.Eazi is just in for the money.
Dude is going through hell.
Cancelling shows,
Jeopardizing his career in a bid to prove his love to her.

Aswear! angry dude no go go make em own money he is busy canceling shows, wen d girls starts talking 2 him anyhw cos of d money she is spending on him he will nw say she is Insulting him grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Gobhanky: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2017
When pdiddy was fuckin j.lo
He thought its 4eva..
She will soon dump u
And expose youe broke ass.
Poor guy weyneva c owo b4
Baba u dull
When she starts acting up.
I pikd u from the gutters
This
That.
I can neva date a rich gal.
They are too arrogant.
I prefer average or poor sef.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by bigsmoke2(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2017
She finds him fascinating for now, she will eventually grow tired and bored and dump him. Most rich kids are like built like that, very few exceptions , also investing too much in the relationship if he has to be cancelling shows and jeopardising his carrier be with her. Even she won't think much of him if he bend over backwards so easily just to please her . I won't be surprised if he announces his retirement from music tomorrow so he can focus on their relationship.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by greatman247(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Sharon6:
Love is a very beautiful thing. They look good together.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

But when things goes wrong what will u call it? The truth is, we don't know if this is love yet, time always tell a true love not something that is still new and fresh. It takes time to know true love. Fake love appears like love too remember, it have every attribute of love from the beginning but it reveals it self in the end. So don't call this love yet.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by stella265(f): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by holatin(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2017
vertueptime:

U no mind to wash pient be dat
no problem, oya give me yours as a preamble
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by tk4rd: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T is for Trouble
T is for Terror
T is for Thorn
T is for Terrible
T is for Torture
T is for Trauma
T is for Tragedy
T is for Trap
T is for Temi Otedola.

Cancelling shows,
The Type of irrational conditions Yvonne was giving to Iyanya..
"So, the show is more important than me??".
Before Nko.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2017
People think temi is spending for this guy I can bet u eazi is the one wrecking his account for this babe.come to think of it do u think the dad will just be pumping money into her account.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

T is for Trouble
T is for Terror
T is for Thorn
T is for Terrible
T is for Torture
T is for Trauma
T is for Tragedy
T is for Trap
T is for Temi Otedola.

Cancelling shows,

how on earth does canceling a show prior is birthday jeopardise his career!! how does rolling with a billionaire daughter jeopardises ones career
do you even wat the term ' connection' does to a man's life nt to talkof showbiz... no wonder yu ar where u are.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by DozieInc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
timbuk2:
If I were in his shoes I would thank her and her father too grin
LWKM... he should thank her community join. cheesy
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by joycekikky(f): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
fran6co:
I lov the fact that temi no send despite the negative criticism.
Go for who makes u HAPPY.

mr eazi Nd everything just easy for am.
lov is good when it's natural u can sense the aura ten kilometers away.
otedola pikin shd fall on me
lol,you be thief.
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biggers82:
Juan still they do boyfrw and girlfriend una no they shame
who is Juan? What is Juan here now?
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SINZ: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Barallanee still won't reply my pm sad
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by barallanee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
SINZ:
Barallanee still won't reply my pm sad
dearie sorry.. Am nt ignoring u purposely.. Ah cnt view PMS.. Nt my fault
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SINZ: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
barallanee:
dearie sorry.. Am nt ignoring u purposely.. Ah cnt view PMS.. Nt my fault

LOL! I haven't sent you any pm grin

I just enjoy pulling your legs tongue
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by HERSLEY(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Danelo:
If I have this kind of girlfriend,

I DON HAMA
DM me.... Ur prayer has bn answered cheesy
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
DM me.... Ur prayer has bn answered cheesy

make i join the train grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by barallanee(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
SINZ:

LOL! I haven't sent you any pm grin

I just enjoy pulling your legs tongue
I knw u havnt BT ah also wanna let u knw DAT ah won't ignore for no reason....ur funny,so why did u pick on me
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by SINZ: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
barallanee:
I knw u havnt BT ah also wanna let u knw DAT ah won't ignore for no reason....ur funny,so why did u pick on me

I think it's pretty obvious by now..

You also seem like a nice person... Are you always so sweet?
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by EzeeYFB(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Mr. Eazi who allegedly cancelled his Houston tour to spend more time with his girlfriend, Temi Otedola, has taken to Instagram to appreciate her, as they continue his birthday vacation in Miami.

The Starboy artiste who shared a video of him having fun with at Miami beach wrote;

"Thank You T for Making Everything Special! #Lifeiseazi"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/thank-t-making-everything-special-mr-eazi-appreciates-girlfriend.html
well it's all OK until I hear say Eazi Don dey cancel tour because of his Babe, e get as e b sha,
Wizkid go dey use style dey warn am say" o boy better come n face ur music before she go dey distract u with her bumbum "
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by achieversbizpro(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
gud
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Wengelly(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2017
why life no go dey easy u dey wit d billio pinkin mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.