Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (40410 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Beejayx:

Please do I need a laptop to work on fiver

Yes, you need a laptop for gig creation and easy management
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Joseid:
Hi. After registering with US iP, how can one verify the account since they will ask for phone number?
Pls reply?

You will need to get a USA phone number, You Can Get The Number Here
Although it's not free, but trust me, it worth it.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nlevel(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
I see that a whole lot of persons want to learn how to make money on Fiverr but hardly gets someone to teach them one on one. All they get is eBooks.I learnt Fiverr one on one and it has helped me and I want to offer such service to the few that will contact on WhatsApp 08085716509

Note that u must already have a skill like article writing, logo design, digital marketing skills etc. I will only teach you the process to set up your account that will make you get sales to the process of withdrawing your funds with ease.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Vianaija:

You will need to get a USA phone number, You Can Get It Here Although it's not free, but trust me, it worth it.
Thank you for responding.
Provided the number is real, paying for it definitely worth it. However, the link is not working. Could you recheck it, please?
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nlevel(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
I see that a whole lot of persons want to learn how to make money on Fiverr but hardly gets someone to teach them one on one. All they get is eBooks.I learnt Fiverr one on one and it has helped me and I want to offer such service to the few that will contact me on WhatsApp 08085716509

Note that u must already have a skill like article writing, logo design, digital marketing skills etc. I will only teach you the process to set up your account that will make you get sales to the process of withdrawing your funds with ease.

This is not a free service cos I am devouting my time to it so it's for serious people only.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by lilreese: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Following
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Codes151(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
What's your name!! Let's confirm your story
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Magicdon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
I need your tutorial onm fiverr @ lastdonmiko@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Codes151:
What's your name!! Let's confirm your story
If you know anything about Fiverr, you'll know that my ID is all you need to check me out and I have dropped it countless times in this thread
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Joseid:
Thank you for responding.
Provided the number is real, paying for it definitely worth it. However, the link is not working. Could you recheck it, please?

Ok check again, i will update it now
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by kkevin: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
joey150:

Time to call your bluff..

Dont fall for this crap!!

If it's so useful why Dosent he use it.

its like those guys selling you fixed football bets grin
Lolz bro, the Truth is, you are ignorant of what you don't know.

The Gospel Truth is that I earned a Level 2 Badge within 1 month of Registering a brand New Fiverr Account Under Digital Marketing and Nigerian IP. And you know what that means

It is so unfortunate that you really don't want nairalanders to Grow under your watch. Because if you do you trust me you would've taste the waters before sounding unprofessional.

Trust me I will Give you Any screenshot or Video if you Need them.

And I will Prove to you that 6million naira is not a big Deal for a 2015 Fiverr Account.

#Because Trust me that is a Really Long period.

I can Teach you things you don't know Exists about Fiverr.

What you just did now is what Rookies do and i doubt your thread. Because we all know that anyone Dick & Harry can copy any Video and information from the Net and make it his.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by kkevin: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
joey150:

Time to call your bluff..

Dont fall for this crap!!

If it's so useful why Dosent he use it.

its like those guys selling you fixed football bets grin
I Fear for any socalled professional who doesn't want to Learn from other professional. Because the truth is, Fiverr as a Market is so Deep for Every Top seller Like you and i.

There are stuffs I will tell you about Fiverr that will put you on your Toes.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Vianaija:

Ok check again, i will update it now
Thanks man! You rock!
However, hope this one won't go down suddenly too like primo? The week I paid for it was when Primo went down. sad angry
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Joseid:
Thanks man! You rock!
However, hope this one won't go down suddenly too like primo? The week I paid for it was when Primo went down. sad angry

Not at all, they are reputable, have been using them for long now
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Vianaija:

Not at all, they are reputable, have been using them for long now
Wow! Thanks man! God bless you real good man. You're a life saver.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Codes151(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bigboyz32:

If you know anything about Fiverr, you'll know that my ID is all you need to check me out and I have dropped it countless times in this thread
i know more about fiver than u! Your name, I meant is your id.......
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Maximus85(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
sixtus3606:

Bigboyz32, i am a graphic designer. Kindly assist me with a clear guide on how to go about this FIVERR thing.

Thank you.

You are not ready. Your attitude alone has shown it. This Fiverr THING abi?

well done.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by TheKingIsHere: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
fergusen:

Come on! They need to get the card first. It will motivate them to... It worked for me.
The Op will do/give the/his lectures.
I have requested for the card. How soon will i get it? Do i need to do anything else?
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Have you heard this principle: LEARN IT, DO IT AND SELL IT?

That I decided to sell my knowledge doesn't make me a scam, except you have another definition for it.
I've released a video of my account, released my account ID. What else do you want as a proof? Give you my password too?

5K for EBook? Haba, anyone buying your book needs mental help, all info needed is on fiverr website and can be gotten easily from the internet.

N5000* 1000 people= N5,000,000 you are wicked

4 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Joseid:
Wow! Thanks man! God bless you real good man. You're a life saver.

Bless you too sir!
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by fergusen: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I have requested for the card. How soon will i get it? Do i need to do anything else?

Just wait. Start expecting your card from the 12th day, provided you gave the right home address and postal/zip code.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by fergusen: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Beejayx:

Please do I need a laptop to work on fiver
A laptop is essential/important. However, with an Android smartphone, you can create gigs and deliver completed work (e.g articles/word documents).
Use chrome browser and set it to desktop view. That way, you can comfortably create gigs.
Download, the fiverr app also.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Beejayx: 4:53am On Jul 28, 2017
fergusen:

A laptop is essential/important. However, with an Android smartphone, you can create gigs and deliver completed work (e.g articles/word documents).
Use chrome browser and set it to desktop view. That way, you can comfortably create gigs.
Download, the fiverr app also.
Thanls
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by joey150(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:

Hello . I'm also into content writing but I get just few orders in months. If your hands are too full, you can consider outsourcing to me. Please click the link to see my rate and samples. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3859489/competent-article-writer-available#57491461
Can you please send me a mail at dannydrew007@gmail.com asap!
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
joey150:

Can you please send me a mail at dannydrew007@gmail.com asap!
Mail sent
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
mrphysics:

I have responded since
Hello. Good day.
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by MGeey(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
B,,,
Re: 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr by valx2: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Zico4real:
If you need premium VPN for fiverr. Send a pm
hey bro ,can I get the premium VPN ? Thanks
Lachynos2k2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) / How Does OLX Make Profits? / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.