Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp (5135 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by MrRationaL(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some Governors elected under the platform of the APC have today at their meeting with the Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo threatened to quit the party due to what they described as the lopsided and selfish behaviors of some of its leaders and the presidency in their choices of appointments.
The Governors alleged that more than two years in to the APC government the Presidency have relegated them and refused to sack all those that worked against its emergence especially the PDP appointees that are still holding key offices or been appointed thru the influence of some power at the villa and are allowed to occupy certain offices which should have been fielded by qualified party faithfuls.
The arrow head of the Governors Forum Owelle Rochas Okorocha warned that if action is not taking as quick as possible to redeem this gesture by the presidency, that he will lead others of his colleagues to quit the party and no party loyalist will accept any appointment after January 2018.
Some of the Governors that spoke at the meeting accused the Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari and the Cabal headed by Mamman Daura for bringing the party to its lowest standing, and betraying the aspirations of loyal party faithfuls and Nigerians.
At the end of the meeting the Ag. President promised to look into the issues and act as soon as possible.
Prince Ikem Obioma
Reporting for APC youths forum.
Read more at =https://igberetvnews.com/419126/apc-has-betrayed-me-okorocha/

Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by nextprince: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Untrusted source.

Even the grammar is not polished.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by zuchyblink(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good morning sir!
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by OLORIPAPA: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Watch this space..
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Ever8054: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
what were you expecting from APC....

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by braine(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dumb news from a dumb source. undecided

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Heromaniaa: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Eshinwaju: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2017
MrRationaL:
Some Governors elected under the platform of the APC have today at their meeting with the Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo threatened to quit the party due to what they described as the lopsided and selfish behaviors of some of its leaders and the presidency in their choices of appointments.
The Governors alleged that more than two years in to the APC government the Presidency have relegated them and refused to sack all those that worked against its emergence especially the PDP appointees that are still holding key offices or been appointed thru the influence of some power at the villa and are allowed to occupy certain offices which should have been fielded by qualified party faithfuls.
The arrow head of the Governors Forum Owelle Rochas Okorocha warned that if action is not taking as quick as possible to redeem this gesture by the presidency, that he will lead others of his colleagues to quit the party and no party loyalist will accept any appointment after January 2018.
Some of the Governors that spoke at the meeting accused the Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari and the Cabal headed by Mamman Daura for bringing the party to its lowest standing, and betraying the aspirations of loyal party faithfuls and Nigerians.
At the end of the meeting the Ag. President promised to look into the issues and act as soon as possible.
Prince Ikem Obioma

News by tailor only believed by fellow tailors.... grin
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by SalamRushdie: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2017
This govt betrayed every Nigerian alive
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by tydi(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2017
cool
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Good for him.i am so hapy about these,the same way he. Is betraying his. Own people ndigbo.
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by ngona(f): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2017
The betrayer becomes the betrayed
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Dedetwo(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2017
The moronic dingbat called Okoroawusa betrayed all the Imolites when he jumped into APC.
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Blaqruby(f): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2017
You never see chomchin... I really sympathise with my sister's and brothers from imo state. It's sad they voted for an Hausa man as their governor. I know pdp will always take you back. Bird of a feather. We need a
Viable
political party to challenge this old horses. And please nobody should mention tonyebarcanista apda as an alternative
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Babatundecash(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Blaqruby:
You never see chomchin... I really sympathise with my sister's and brothers from imo state. It's sad they voted for an Hausa man as their governor. I know pdp will always take you back. Bird of a feather. We need a
Viable
political party to challenge this old horses. And please nobody should mention tonyebarcanista apda as an alternative
Believe this crap from Igbere at your own peril.
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by NLTroubleChild: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Fake News from my flat heads brothers
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by maisauki: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2017
This news was brought to you from d stables of Radio Biafra
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by seyoops4u: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Viral video of 2 Girls Fighting in Public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYzEM_XlwWY
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by seyoops4u: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Viral Video Of 2 Guys fighting Like girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjH5cWoCVeQ
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Philistine(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Igberetvnews? IPod have no shame! Tufiakwa! *spits on them*
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Beer palor journalism
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by sexy74(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
MrRationaL:
Prince Ikem Obioma
Okorocha has no integrity so am not surprised.
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by SHAKABOOM: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Fat black ugly pig..What are you waiting for?
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by sapientia(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
i no trust d source... till then
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by adexdon(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
change d change
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by Slai1: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ha news.
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by iluvdonjazzy: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lies
Re: JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp by smileyoo: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
fake news

(1) (Reply)

Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. / Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.