Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (34500 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by ZWorld: 12:51pm On May 26, 2019
The outgoing Governor of Imo State seems not to have reconciled with the APC and its leadership after the outcome of the 2019 Gubernatorial election in State.

During a wrap National Executive Council meeting at the State House Abuja on Wednesday, May 22nd, the Governor dropped a bombshell how El-Rufai and Oshiohmole betrayed him even after taking them as family.

In an hour video shared by Ovation Boss, Dele Momodu, Rochas Okorocha was made mockery by the executive council members as he cried out on how they turned their backs on him.

The wounded but still fighting Governor, slammed El-Rufai in his face and we believe it annoyed the Kaduna Governor as seen in the video.

Watch the videos
https://zenithnaija.com/okorocha-drops-bombshell-during-nec-meeting-photos/

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by ZWorld: 12:51pm On May 26, 2019
See The Moment They Laughed At Him HERE

1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by ZWorld: 1:00pm On May 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by mightyhaze: 1:05pm On May 26, 2019
mtcheww. bunch of theives
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Correctgist(f): 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
This man is funny... Anyways.. El Rufai is typing

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by id911(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
OshiomohOLE, thanks for doing a very good job.

Oya, take your statue

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Hector09(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2019
So many drivers in apc and non of them want to be passengers

13 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Amuocha: 1:49pm On May 26, 2019
Useless APC party

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by SLAP44: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
APC smuggling their confused party into national politics

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
id911:
OshiomohOLE, thanks for doing a very good job.

Oya, take your statue

Lol

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by ZWorld: 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
grin
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by adadike(f): 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
That is d only thing he inherited from his igbo mother - boldness and fearlessness.

43 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Udopasa: 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
Lol... Okorochaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by StillX10(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2019
He should stop embarrassing himself, it's enough

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Asshurbanipall: 4:11pm On May 26, 2019
Okoroawusa is an outcast. He is hated by Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, PDP, APGA, and above all APC.

Abagworo aka Imo1stson come and carry your gov okoroawusa lol

15 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2019
This is how the God of poor masses will keep adding confusion and conflict among the wicked leaders.

The day Nigerians will unite against these thieving politicians will be the day of emancipation but it may never happen because the thieves will always use ethnicity and religion to keep diving the masses.

Oh ye foolish IPOB and Afonja crew, continue e-fighting inugo until hunger and suffering reset your brains to default.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Temple1288(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2019
J111333:
This is how the God of poor masses will keep adding confusion and conflict among the wicked leaders.

The day Nigerians will unite against these thieving politicians will be the day of emancipation but it may never happen because the thieves will always use ethnicity and religion to keep diving the masses.

Oh ye foolish IPOB and Afonja crew, continue e-fighting inugo until hunger and suffering reset your brains to default.

That day will never come cuz we ain't meant to be called Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by SLAP44: 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Okoroawusa is an outcast. He is hated by Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, PDP, APGA, and above all APC.

Abagworo aka Imo1stson come and carry your gov okoroawusa lol

Abagworo has moved on after pocketing a few millions for his misinformation. Dude is afons as they come grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Asshurbanipall: 4:53pm On May 26, 2019
Millions? Please don't get me started. Abagworo aka Imo1stson was paid 20k in Naira monthly for all the lies and propaganda he was spewing everyday on this forum. You may not believe it

SLAP44:

Abagworo has moved on after pocketing a few millions for his misinformation. Dude is afons as they come grin

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2019
This man is just trying to seek for relevance...El Rufai should be angry now after losing the governors forum election....well i pray APC forgives this man from the east, who played a wrong politics
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Pavore9: 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
His greed betrayed him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Celebsnews: 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
Good for you oga.

Meanwhile, Watch the beautiful moment Regina Daniel was officially initiated into Womanhood in Amioma Kingdom, the home of her husband, Ned Nwoko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWabXxNHR-E
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by YorubaEmir: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
He will run to East, East will reject him.
He will run to West, they will deny him.
He will run to North, North will turn their back on him

Only Buhari’s statue in Imo will rescue him

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
shocked
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by TheMoniker: 5:04pm On May 26, 2019
angry
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
That is your cross : Carry it on your shoulder!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Built2last: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
Lol

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Casptainspecial: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
This man talks like parrot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbundling: NNPC Shuts Down Nationwide / Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.