Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! (1100 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
The confidential report revealed some countries were been negotiated by Nnamdi kanu to help him actualize the Biafra in return of oil reserve of the south south region, the information revealed the map of biafra make public recently is among of the documents presents to those countries.
It revealed kanu over those countries 40% quotas of oil reserve in the new country biafra to them, if they help pressurized or force Nigeria to accept the organisation of referendum for the independence of biafra!
It revealed videos and photo of gathering were also presented to gain the trust of those countries!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by CaptainGOOD: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
And u expect people to swallow this like dat...wherez ur evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by Walehelt(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
U.s @ work...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by Freemancipation: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
In a world where the value of oil is rapidly diminishing because of surplus? Op go to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
And u expect people to swallow this like dat...wherez ur evidence?
It's from reliable source
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Freemancipation:
In a world where the value of oil is rapidly diminishing because of surplus? Op go to sleep.
but you can't have too much in wealth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Walehelt:
U.s @ work...
it's from reliable source.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by tit(f): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2017
you mean sanusi, indimi, and dangote oil?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by weyab: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:
The confidential report revealed some countries were been negotiated by Nnamdi kanu to help him actualize the Biafra in return of oil reserve of the south south region, the information revealed the map of biafra make public recently is among of the documents presents to those countries.
It revealed kanu over those countries 40% quotas of oil reserve in the new country biafra to them, if they help pressurized or force Nigeria to accept the organisation of referendum for the independence of biafra!
It revealed videos and photo of gathering were also presented to gain the trust of those countries!
well 40% to those countries while 60% to we south south.... Beta deal jor, I go with KANU.
When a local community like Nigeria is taking 87% giving me the owner 13%. Oya make I ask u. If na u na who u go follow?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Is that not what Gowon did by negotiating with Britain and USA to fight and kill Biafrans in exchange of Oil Deals ? I have confidential documents indicting the Nigeria Government under Buhari to kill the Biafrans because they want to keep power in the North because they are not so celebral. They are to use the powers to subdue to SS/SE and SW who are very cerebral. The game was to make sure the Yorubas being an ally of the North can benefit from the Oil wealth while the brightest brains, the Igbos are subdued and conquered.

So what was right for Gowon is not right for Nnamdi ?

Listen, I have no more time in this world to tell a lie against a people because of tribe or language, because there is no single organ in the body named after a tribe. So, I have to speak the truth always, my truth based on my study of this country and all other countries in the world. This country was built on a scam. The British created this scam in exchange for Oil. The Owners of the Seven Sisters; Chevron, Shell, Elf, etc etc happen to be the same billionaire families who own the banks and they decided that they must supply guns to kill the SS/SE people to conquer them and by so doing, the brightest can not fight for their oil, Ken Saro Wiwa was killed for this same oil.

Now If Nnamdi Kanu is sponsored by the same owners of the Seven Sisters to use his fearlessness to free his people from the bondage of this Britain's scam, is that not natural justice ? Have you guys forgotten that Nature must run its course, that nature must balance its equation ? Nature is saying, let the scam end, let the people go back to who there were ? God has been purnishing Nigeria because of these marginalization. Presidents and their relatives dying in Aso Rock and few elite giving Buhari poison and all you of guys stay online and quarrel. Do you guys know that your children's generations may become refugees in different countries ? Do you guys know that war respects no city and state ? Allow the people to go. They do not owe you. You do not love them and you do not want them to go. Are you people not seeing that you are purnished with blindness to not see that you are the problems ?

This country is at the edge of war. Every tribal war I have studied, the skirmishes didnt even get to this point before the civil/tribal wars started. We should be careful. No thanks for Buhari, he started this tribalism on the highest level, now he may just die in peace and plunge this country into a tribal war in 21st century. What a shame, and race of sub-humans we are.

I am ashamed of being a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Is that not what Gowon did by negotiating with Britain and USA to fight and kill Biafrans in exchange of Oil Deals ? I have confidential documents indicting the Nigeria Government under Buhari to kill the Biafrans because they want to keep power in the North because they are not so celebral. They are to use the powers to subdue to SS/SE and SW who are very cerebral. The game was to make sure the Yorubas being an ally of the North can benefit from the Oil wealth while the brightest brains, the Igbos are subdued and conquered.

So what was right for Gowon is not right for Nnamdi ?

Listen, I have no more time in this world to tell a lie against a people because of tribe or language, because there is no single organ in the body named after a tribe. So, I have to speak the truth always, my truth based on my study of this country and all other countries in the world. This country was built on a scam. The British created this scam in exchange for Oil. The Owners of the Seven Sisters; Chevron, Shell, Elf, etc etc happen to be the same billionaire families who own the banks and they decided that they must supply guns to kill the SS/SE people to conquer them and by so doing, the brightest can not fight for their oil, Ken Saro Wiwa was killed for this same oil.

Now If Nnamdi Kanu is sponsored by the same owners of the Seven Sisters to use his fearlessness to free his people from the bondage of this Britain's scam, is that not natural justice ? Have you guys forgotten that Nature must run its course, that nature must balance its equation ? Nature is saying, let the scam end, let the people go back to who there were ? God has been purnishing Nigeria because of these marginalization. Presidents and their relatives dying in Aso Rock and few elite giving Buhari poison and all you of guys stay online and quarrel. Do you guys know that your children's generations may become refugees in different countries ? Do you guys know that war respects no city and state ? Allow the people to go. They do not owe you. You do not love them and you do not want them to go. Are you people not seeing that you are purnished with blindness to not see that you are the problems ?

This country is at the edge of war. Every tribal war I have studied, the skirmishes didnt even get to this point before the civil/tribal wars started. We should be careful. No thanks for Buhari, he started this tribalism on the highest level, now he may just die in peace and plunge this country into a tribal war in 21st century. What a shame, and race of sub-humans we are.

I am ashamed of being a Nigerian.
you said you will say the true but you didn't
can any one ends marginalization, unless there were no longer diversities and differences, which I think is nature!
if the liquidation will end the marginalization, then may be where are in other world!
one thing is certain kanu is calling for war, if you want to be a freedom fighter you will respect the right of others!
otherwise you are calling for anarchy. And it leads to war!
that's the true you didn't tell!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2017
weyab:
well 40% to those countries while 60% to we south south.... Beta deal jor, I go with KANU.
When a local community like Nigeria is taking 87% giving me the owner 13%. Oya make I ask u. If na u na who u go follow?
according to your calculation you gain but oil game is drug game the owner always the loser, may be before a country can have a dime in oil, the international oil company is first to serve...$30/barrel! even if the oil is sale at $25! in market!
but that's not the deal, oil is the sources of many conflicts round the world!
it's bloody!
Northern Sudan is peaceful now but the south with her oil is empty!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

can any one ends marginalization, unless there were no longer diversities and differences, which I think is nature!
if the liquidation will end the marginalization, then may be where are in other world!
one thing is certain kanu is calling for war, if you want to be a freedom fighter you will respect the right of others!

Do not sound like a zombie, because you are not. I believe you are intelligent enough to think with your head. This sounds harsh, but believe me, it is not, because the questions I will ask you will expose your weakness.

When did Kanu ever say he wants to fight war ? He repeatedly says he wants a REFERENDUM, he has never fought the government. He is a civilized human being.

Again, it is noted that SW hates the SE people, yes, let us not deny this. You do not like them. Then why do you not want them to go ? You do not like them, and you do not want them to go. Is that not stupidity ? No, it is not, it just shows how confused the country we call Nigeria is.

Think about this and process it till tomorrow. Do not respond to me, I do not read responses to my posts. I am not Human.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by weyab: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

according to your calculation you gain but oil game is drug game the owner always the loser, may be before a country can have a dime in oil, the international oil company is first to serve...$30/barrel! even if the oil is sale at $25! in market!
but that's not the deal, oil is the sources of many conflicts round the world!
it's bloody!
Northern Sudan is peaceful now but the south with her oil is empty!
what kind of preaching is this for a simple question of yes or no

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by CaptainGOOD: 1:11am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

Nawao and u wonder why some people call this country zoo.
When has calling for refferendum translated to war.
Some1 is asking for refferendum and the govt has refused to give a peaful referendum.
And he is using other necessary peaceful means to achieve it and u callibg it war.
How can u force people whi said they want to go to live with u. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by Dedetwo(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

Who in his/her right mind would want crude oil for any future crap when efforts are being pursued to replace crude oil with electricity? I am certain that Nigeria's problems are rooted in the silly crude oil. We shall model Biafra or Republic of Igbo land after Japan that has no single drop of crude oil and still remains one of economic powers in the world.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Nawao and u wonder why some people call this country zoo.
When has calling for refferendum translated to war.
Some1 is asking for refferendum and the govt has refused to give a peaful referendum.
And he is using other necessary peaceful means to achieve it and u callibg it war.
How can u force people whi said they want to go to live with u. undecided

who force you people down, how any Nigeria drop their nationality, who chained you down, you what to go follow the process!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by MasterKim: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg free dz guy/man.
U wnt make en ear fall comot from en head.
Kanu dz kanu dat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

Who in his/her right mind would want crude oil for any future crap when efforts are being pursued to replace crude oil with electricity? I am certain that Nigeria's problems are rooted in the silly crude oil. We shall model Biafra or Republic of Igbo land after Japan that has no single drop of crude oil and still remains one of economic powers in the world.
but no country is yet to drop the gasoline till date, why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 1:44am On Jul 22, 2017
MasterKim:
Abeg free dz guy/man.
U wnt make en ear fall comot from en head.
Kanu dz kanu dat
kanu can go to hell who care, but let he takes his igbo and go, leave Nigeria is that hard to do by igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by limeta(f): 1:50am On Jul 22, 2017
What ever
Thank God for kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by stevnwigw: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

who force you people down, how any Nigeria drop their nationality, who chained you down, you what to go follow the process!
nigeria may not defeat biafra in another war mr due process.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 1:59am On Jul 22, 2017
stevnwigw:
nigeria may not defeat biafra in another war mr due process.
and it will leads to the end of the world.
let him take gun, if he won, let him rename Nigeria as kanu!
simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by CaptainGOOD: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2017
moninuola65:

U already know d answer to ur question.
Ur consience knows deep down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Negociated Foreign Countries With Oil Of South South For Biafra! by moninuola65: 2:13am On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U already know d answer to ur question.
Ur consience knows deep down.
but you are captain!

(1) (Reply)

A COMBATANT Vehicle Made By A Biafran On Display In Nnamdi Kanu Residence / See The Query Letter Someone Got For Supporting Dogara On Facebook / The True Story Of Ozubulu Church Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.