Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video (5081 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Meets With President Buhari / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions / President Buhari And Trump LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE April 30 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by AmadiAba: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by austyn0(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2017
This lady that kept ''UHM-ing'', she ma follow for Biafra with her accent..... secondly, Nice step taken even though I didn't sight Trump in the video.
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by rusher14: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2017
But why are you people like this?

First off, you provide an oyibo version of Kemi Olunloyo.

Also, I guess you can call that building a white house but The White House? Not a chance.

Lastly, where the F are the So-called Ipob members abi demand dey shame?

Trump to see Ipob? Not in this life time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by VickyRotex(f): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Did I just waste 4 minutes of my time, watching someone walking down a hallway? Chaiiiiiii!!! Diaris God!!!

10 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Dedetwo(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:
Did I just waste 4 minutes of my time, watching someone walking down a hallway? Chaiiiiiii!!! Diaris God!!!

Yes, I guess you heard when she talked about different strategies to keep enemies such as you gazing the next step.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by VickyRotex(f): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

Yes, I guess you heard when she talked about different strategies to keep enemies such as you gazing the next step.

I don't trade insults with people. So please, respect yourself and don't quote me again.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Dedetwo(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

I don't trade insults with people. So please, respect yourself and don't quote me again.

This is a public arena which if you do not want to be quoted, you can simply butt out. By the way, the tone of your previous post classified you as an enemy of the movement. There is no insult intended when a person is called what he/she represents.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by MasterKim: 1:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Afonjas wee say that is not white house oo
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Ratello: 1:44am On Jul 22, 2017
There Is no denying the fact that Biafra has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by nextprince: 3:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Pretty sure human beings will believe this poo.

What I saw is a Black woman (just one woman) trying hard to form American accent, walking around and later inside a supposedly US govt building talking enemies enemies enemies;
"Our enemies are close, so we make different strategies to keep things secret"
"We have been given documents and certificate for our hardwork"
"Do not lose hope" **laughing**
"We are winners, not losers"
"We are going to have our referendum in Sept 12" etc.

So, Mazi Donald Chinedu Trump told you all these?
Honestly, if anyone was in doubt of the fraud being perpetrated and is still in doubt after watching this clip, it will take more than a miracle to get him delivered.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Lifestone(m): 4:57am On Jul 22, 2017
This is very disappointing. How can you be showing us Senators offices in White House! It's like saying Senators offices are in Aso Rock in Nigeria. For those who are interested, Senators Offices are Housed at the Congress Buildings in Capitol Hill Washington Dc.
Senators and Donald Trump offises are not in the same building

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Pavore9: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Hian! cheesy
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by dolphinife: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2017
No IPOB members have any moral right to castigate any boko aharam members when it comes to brainwashing....

Boko haram and IPOB members are suffering from overdose of brainwashing

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Ventura1: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
These IPOB delusion is unprecedented, do they mean Trump can unilaterally declares referendum on Nigeria soil and fix a date for it without Nigeria government knowing about it?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by bakila: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

This is a public arena which if you do not want to be quoted, you can simply butt out. By the way, the tone of your previous post classified you as an enemy of the movement. There is no insult intended when a person is called what he/she represents.
Dede that lady don use class snoker you into ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by SegunAdewole: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
dolphinife:
No IPOB members have any moral right to castigate any boko aharam members when it comes to brainwashing....

All it takes is a useless NTA tv to sing one boring 'one naijeriyya' lullaby and you are brainwashed till eternity because many zoogerians have low IQ. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by shukuokukobambi: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2017
austyn0:
This lady that kept ''UHM-ing'', she ma follow for Biafra with her accent..... secondly, Nice step taken even though I didn't sight Trump in the video.

So you actually believe the video? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont you have a TV at home where you can have access to some foreign media that would have shown you how the white house or capitol hill looks? cheesy cheesy

Truly the poster below is very correct
dolphinife:
No IPOB members have any moral right to castigate any boko haram members when it comes to brainwashing....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2017
na wa o!
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Omofunaab2: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol.. .. Clowns
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Wow see trump and hilary clinton discussing with IPOB.
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by wristbangle: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

Lol you shouldn't have watch it dear. All their stories are always fake and highly delusional.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by NafeesaAA(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Some igbos are Clowns wallahi, Capital Clowns,This is how one certain Ojuwku told them that Chineke told revealed to him to lead his people into war with Nigeria. When he saw Hausa/Fulani/Tiv/Jukun Federal troops marching gallantry from Ogbulafor to capture Enugu, the self acclaimed Chinneke messenger ran away clad in female attires with high heels and lipsticks to Ivory Coast, only to return and abduct teenage Bianca.

where is my boyfriend. IPOB EXPOSED to come and expose more lies

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Warship: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
cool

illiterate Nigerians don't understand the words " Close Door Meeting "

Only illiterates expect such a high level discussion will be made public.

Why not confront the US government about it if you doubt the authenticity of it

@ NafeesaAA

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by tooth4tooth: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:
So you joined them to enter their 'one chance bus' cheesy cheesy cheesy.I dont click on shhiit stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by pryme(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Honestly the way Igbos display their buffoonery is a thing of shame to the sensible Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by freshest4live: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:
cool

illiterate Nigerians don't understand the words " Close Door Meeting "

Only illiterates expect such a high level discussion will be made public.

Why not confront the US government about it if you doubt the authenticity of it

@ NafeesaAA
Use your brain, how can US grant you referendum? Is US Nigeria? or is it the US you want to separate from?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by RichDad1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
worthless clowns. cheesy cheesy

Shoutout to all hardworking patriotic Igbos out there.

God bless Nigeria cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by fratermathy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
I give up on Ipob youths. How can someone believe this sh*t?
And they claim to be educated? Even primary school pupils know better.

Is this how they intend getting their Biafra? Through lies and propaganda?

Oghene biko o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by VickyRotex(f): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol you shouldn't have watch it dear. All their stories are always fake and highly delusional.

tooth4tooth:
So you joined them to enter their 'one chance bus' cheesy cheesy cheesy.I dont click on shhiit stuff like that.

lol. I watched it o. cheesy Na serious one chance I enter.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by DerideGull(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:
Pretty sure human beings will believe this poo.

What I saw is a Black woman (just one woman) trying hard to form American accent , walking around and later inside a supposedly US govt building talking enemies enemies enemies;

"Our enemies are close, so we make different strategies to keep things secret"
"We have been given documents and certificate for our hardwork"
"Do not lose hope" **laughing**
"We are winners, not losers"
"We are going to have our referendum in Sept 12" etc.

So, Mazi Donald Chinedu Trump told you all these?
Honestly, if anyone was in doubt of the fraud being perpetrated and is still in doubt after watching this clip, it will take more than a miracle to get him delivered.

I guess ignorant is decidedly inherent. No human being is either white or black. Color is not and will never be a human. The lady is a USA citizen who is born and raised in USA. I wonder if you can discern one with the so-called American ascent. Of course, it is a USA government's office building. However she has started that every presentation is disguised to keep the enemies of the movement confused. Now, you can believe whatever crap that tickles your fancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes / Tambuwal Confident Of Victory In The PDP Presidential Primaries / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.