Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video (5102 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Meets With President Buhari / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions / President Buhari And Trump LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE April 30 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by nextprince: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
DerideGull:

I guess ignorant is decidedly inherent. No human being is either white or black. Color is not and will never be a human. The lady is a USA citizen who is born and raised in USA. I wonder if you can discern one with the so-called American ascent. Of course, it is a USA government's office building. However she has started that every presentation is disguised to keep the enemies of the movement confused. Now, you can believe whatever crap that tickles your fancy.

My recommendations;
Get books on the following subjects.
1. Grammar in English language,
2. Spellings of English words,
3. The human race.
I will give you the first on the list free of any charge while you get the other two from bookshops.

When you are done studying them, you get back to me then we can talk.

Until then, bye.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by OLORIPAPA: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:
Did I just waste 4 minutes of my time, watching someone walking down a hallway? Chaiiiiiii!!! Diaris God!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by CltrAltDel: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafuros have thier own Kemi Olunoyo
Modified: So Trump has changed his mind, he is now to announce Biafra Sept 12… .let me call my Biafrans friends so thst they dont come and deny this one too….. Sept 12, here we come…. Biafra or Death
grin grin grin grin
perez100, ZeroUnity, ESDKING, TarOrfeek, quid, Presidiotbuhari, NIGHTMAREOO7 , Joshuasaintiago, Nwakaumu, cowardafonja, iamexcelblog, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt,KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Jaideyone(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol I can't believe this people are so gullible. They promised us pictures/videos. Now all we get is a video of a ret@rd talking to herself. Smh
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by Khodorkovsky(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Biafuros have thier own Kemi Olunoyo
Modified: So Trump has changed his mind, he is now to announce Biafra Sept 12… .let me call my Biafrans friends so thst they dont come and deny this one too….. Sept 12, here we come…. Biafra or Death
grin grin grin grin
perez100, ZeroUnity, ESDKING, TarOrfeek, quid, Presidiotbuhari, NIGHTMAREOO7 , Joshuasaintiago, Nwakaumu, cowardafonja, iamexcelblog, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt,KINGOFTHEEAST,ZombieKller, conductor001, enemybulldozer, lonecatt, IgboAmakaa, odduduwa, igbozionism,BlowBack, afonjaheadhunt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

Trump is not even the new issue again , it now Arab league that ipop said is warning Nigeria to grant them Biafra or Arab bombs Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video by honeychild(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai........omo Nna don fall maga o....see as Latina olosho dey dupe igbo men? @Dedetwo, upon all your gray hair ds small girl collect your money to go on a tour of capitol hill? Did you not see the two oyibo people strolling down the corridor in jeans and shorts? Do you think that's how people dress to see Trump?

LWKMD!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria / How To Decongest Lagos-pat Utomi / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.