Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' (33870 Views)

Gifty: 'I Wish To Go Back To The Big Brother House' / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Hades2016(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
So Gifty is now a celebrity?
When i quit my bread job Cus of too much sex advances from my female boss e no enter news o.
Nigerians got the highest number of useless and empty headed celebrities.
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
5. Saheed abupa or whatever he's called
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
pls don’t kill person with laff oooo

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Austinoiz(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2017
U refused ur former Oga but u came back and started giving it out to every celeb for free...sense fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by gozzlin: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Stanleyville:
See head like signpost..

Yo beauty na scam..

Yo head is four corner !

See ugly mofo hating on a beautiful damsel. Is there any lady in your family as beautiful as this girl or even in your entire community?

Fugly guy!
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by fortunechy(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
last time I checked ur at hair dresser in obosi, Anambra state...... when did u travel to Ghana to work. May be it was when she evicted from #bbn..... mchteeeeew. daughter of lie lie Mohammed.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by demefa(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olosho pretending
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
These girl looks like a dog.
So you will quit your job because he asked you of sex.if I hear
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by kabaka1: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
When i quit my bread job Cus of too much sex advances from my female boss e no enter news o.
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari

omg grin grin grin u Don kill me oh grin grin grin!!!
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by jagabanban: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
She is 24 years old.
She acted her first movie in 2011. 6 years ago. She was driving a friend's car at 18 years old.
This girl is a born liar.
She is like 32 years, at least.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Agbalanze(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
How can you forget the first ever movie you acted and also the producer's name?? Lies!!!
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by tomgilbert(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
chisos

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Dmec(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
How did you get into the movie industry?

It was just by luck. I didn’t go for any audition. I actually told this story to the housemates when I was in the house. I drove out with a car that belonged to a friend of mine. So there was this guy, I didn’t know he was a producer. I was actually on my lane and then, his car dented the vehicle I was driving.

I got down and was trying to tell him that he was wrong. I was trying to stand on my right and he said, ‘I like the way you talk. Are you an actress?’ Then, I retorted, Oga, I’m not an actress. This car is not mine. It’s my friend’s car.

You need to re-paint and all that. He said we’ll see what to do about that and gave me his card and said he is a producer. He said he had produced a lot of movies and “I want you to play the lead role of my movie that I’ll be shooting in a few days.” So, I got interested. I called him and he directed me and I got involved in the movie. I’ve forgotten the name of the movie. That was in 2011 or 2012.

What’s the name of the producer?

I can’t remember. That was the first movie I shot. After that first movie, it took a while to get used to the industry.
Lai Mohamed is the real father of Gifty.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by WiseFool2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
So she is 24 years old now and the car-denting incident she narrated happened in 2011. From 2011 to 2017 is 6 years. 24 - 6 =18.
Invariably, she is trying to tell us that that incident happened while she was 18 years old. She was driving her friend's car at 18 years of age.

Does she lie for a living or something?
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nov6(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Debzy love.. I see you jare, fine girl wey make sense... Abeg tell the guy again, with that him yeye list....

Olabisidebra:

Why not remove 4&5 so that you can make small sense
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nov6(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg make una free the babe jare,
her life
her pussy
her mouth
she fit use them pack shit if she wants...
Am not concerned about her lies

Psalm45:
And u didnt give in? Gifty are u sure? shocked
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by nell4: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
kidman96:
No offense but I don't see beautiful.. she has an awkward skull and shape....

She should thank God she is light skinned.... If to say she dark she for worwor wella.
nah . in as much I don't fancy her , give it to her she's a beauty
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by samijay8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
Fuji musicians out. They are our indigenous celebrity. They earn it
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by MOSICATED5(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
U met a man who u didn't know from Adam gave u ur first role as an actress just lime that and u can't remember the man's name again. I doubt ur university Degree from Ghana self
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari

Guy you just killed it. Na real empty headed yeyebritities and Instagram is their village
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by 1miccza: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
samijay8:
Fuji musicians out. They are our indigenous celebrity. They earn it

Bros they are empty headed
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by junnaiskye(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why are y'all hating on her, so she's lied a few times, does that make her the first person to lie? just because you've read things about her doesn't make you know her.

#Growup
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by samijay8(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
1miccza:

Bros they are empty headed
they aren't or else you don't like indigenous music. They sing Fuji not pop
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by 1miccza: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2017
samijay8:
they aren't or else you don't like indigenous music. They sing Fuji not pop

They sing trash without good lyrics thus making them empty headed
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by jieta: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
lol buhari no go forgive you. hahahahahaha my belle oooo i no fit laugh.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by samijay8(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
1miccza:

They sing trash without good lyrics thus making them empty headed
They sing lyrics of Fuji, or else you don't like Fuji. had a friend like that too
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by 1miccza: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
samijay8:
They sing lyrics of Fuji, or else you don't like Fuji. had a friend like that too

Bros i sing to Fuji like every day and i speak yoruba so well. Their lyric are really empty and thrashy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tekno / OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.