Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu (617 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Remember, nnamdi KANU wasn't arrested alone. He was arrested along with about 3 ipob member, who also were facing the same judgement as Nnamdi KANU. My concerned is that, why are ipob member not calling for the release of this nnamdi KANU followers, why are they allowing them to die in jail? Is it that, you guys are not your brother keepers or they are not important in your struggle? If I can remember vividly, you guys were saying that no son of Biafra will be left in Nigeria, but why letting these ones to die in prison, is it that you people are only brothers to those that are more influence, such as in the case of Niger delta and Edo ( nnamdi and his colleagues in prison) ?

Re: The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by malware: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
This is to tell you that the Kanu guy is on a selfish mission. The alien don forget his jail mates. grin
Re: The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by hatchy(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra is a fraud.

Nnamdi Cownu is the chief scammer.

Ipob are the victims of scam.

Don't mind the miscreants who are all brainwashed by this Cow to cause public disorder and even commit suicide because of him while his own family is resident in the UK.

Nnamdi Cownu will still use and dump all of them when he finally achieve his selfish aim.Those guys in prison helped him to mount radio transmitters on MTN mast which enabled him transmit his propaganda and hate messages against Nigerians.
Today Cownu has become their hero while those ones languish in jail eating watery beans...
Re: The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2017
beamtopola:
Remember, nnamdi KANU wasn't arrested alone. He was arrested along with about 3 ipob member, who also were facing the same judgement as Nnamdi KANU. My concerned is that, why are ipob member not calling for the release of this nnamdi KANU followers, why are they allowing them to die in jail? Is it that, you guys are not your brother keepers or they are not important in your struggle? If I can remember vividly, you guys were saying that no son of Biafra will be left in Nigeria, but why letting these ones to die in prison, is it that you people are only brothers to those that are more influence, such as in the case of Niger delta and Edo ( nnamdi and his colleagues in prison) ?

Re: The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by room089: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
That will show the gullible urchins he's leading astray that their emperor is only out to deceive and ride on their stupidity and gullibility to fame.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of Those Ipob Member Arrested Along With Nnamdi Kanu by yelinco1(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2017
I thought cownu said he's going to die with them na?
well i don't trust 9ja self. those guys fit dey with bubu for london. i recollect the judge said he must not be in a gathering of more than 10pple or public rally. how many of those rally has he held? i swear 9ja under bubu is a jocker. all these may even be planned game who knows?

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For Biafran Agitation To Collapse In 2019 – Methodist Bishop,samuel Uche / The Senate Anti-restructuring Vote, Biafra Agitation And The Rest Of Us / Nnamdi Kanu Receiving A 200 Yrs Old Mantle Of Leadership For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.