Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader (40600 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by mpowa(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Funny people

Conduct Referendum first and see where the hearts of the Igbos lie
you'll be shocked to your marrow that we still have plenty Igbo people who are not gullible and who won't leave their treasured possessions to a scamming Kunu who's looking for relevance after a failed life. I remember watching his video on YouTube when he wants to get guns and ammunition from Igbos in the US, intelligent people who have worked hard all their lives, simple questions they were asking him, he couldn't answer.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

The ones that do the biddings of the neoclonialists are those who accepted their religion and lifestyle absolutely. The Gambaris proved their strength by resisting impostion of the British way of life but chose to retain their own.

But self-acclaimed lost Jews accepted everything yet they couldn't be trusted.

You mean Gambaris aka demonic herdsmen held unto a teaching by a prophet whose religion has become terror to mankind

Eyaaaaa

Sorry for you

NeoColonialist
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
mpowa:

you'll be shocked to your marrow that we still have plenty Igbo people who are not gullible and who won't leave their treasured possessions to a scamming Kunu who's looking for relevance after a failed life. I remember watching his video on YouTube when he wants to get guns and ammunition from Igbos in the US, intelligent people who have worked hard all their lives, simple questions they were asking him, he couldn't answer.

Conduct it first and prove me wrong
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Illiteracy is when someone thinks A military governor will be appointed to lead a state that has no violence recorded.

illiteracy is when you don't know the consequence of breaching the constitution that guide a country/state election

I hope u won't start killing anyone that comes out to exercise their vote that day because that would be the end of Biafra in east
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

illiteracy is when you don't know the consequence of breaching the constitution that guide a country/state election

I hope u won't start killing anyone that comes out to exercise their vote that day because that would be the end of Biafra in east

That day will be declared Ofe Oha day

So why should we kill people
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Hey stop typing gibberish,so should in case that there is a need for an administrator, how d Bleep do u think a non Eastern would take over ?

wait and see how the table turn around. the constitution KANU want to breached would be used to interpret the result of your boy scouting whatever in Anambra comes November

then you will ask the same QST again. in some cases u don't use peace to treat violence, civil war is an example....
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Listen dude,the British saw that the southerners were more educated and exposed while her counterpart in the arid desert region were stark opposites;not educated,poor and most importantly were more royal to them,hence they saw it fit to make sure the north retained power through the smoke of gun barrels. Am ready for you this night,just bring it on.

Is it a war grin

Who was more loyal (not royal) to the British between those who accepted their religion and ways of life completely, and those who resisted any impostion?

If you don't know, go and ask your grandfather which is the most organized ethnic group the British met when they came Organized in the sense of knowing how to read and write. If you argue, check the Naira note in your pocket, you'll see some Arabic inscription, ask yourself how it find its way there.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

You mean Gambaris aka demonic herdsmen held unto a teaching by a prophet whose religion has become terror to mankind

Eyaaaaa

Sorry for you

NeoColonialist

Sorry for you

Is that how you choose to end the argument Mr. Lost Jew?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

That day will be declared Ofe Oha day

So why should we kill people

then the boy scouting gibberish won't has a bit meaning because low turn up or high turn up, election will hold in Anambra comes November and those who sat at home will be regretting for not exercising their constitutional rights to judge those who will govern them thru their PVC
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

Sorry for you

Is that how you choose to end the argument Mr. Lost Jew?

Whether Igbos are Jews or have Jewish blood will be made known by August next month

If the DNA test confirms it, then know that you guys will be waging war against the Jews worldwide which includes pro-Jewish US government.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nwakaumu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

your stupidity is hasty generalization, if you need to know an average Igbo man talk like parrot. I guess u don't stay in east?
Yoruba compensate their cowardice with talkativiness just like you are spitting your ewedu-infested salive here talking about what does not concerned you.bunch of loud mouthed cowards.just park well if you have any shame cos you talk like parrot and its irritating .

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Leez(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba are truelly hausa slaves.look at the way they are jumping up and down clapping for their master while igbo are laughing at their stupidity.
slaves will b slaves nwanne
nothing we can do abt dat
nt one fulani has jumped on ds thread
bt d afonjas have been here
wen dia afonja tactics fail dy claim ss or our side smh
a hopeless lot d afonjas

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Whether Igbos are Jews or have Jewish blood will be made known by August next month

If the DNA test confirms it, then know that you guys will be waging war against the Jews worldwide which includes pro-Jewish US government.

Ohhhh... That's too childish. How long does DNA test takes to conclude? I hope they took your sample too.

By the time you guys come back to your senses it would be too late. Even now, you've already done too much damage to your reputation, you would never ever be trusted with anything worldwide, particularly in India, Malaysia and Cambodia.

Nevertheless, August is just around the corner, we patiently await your next cover story.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by DerideGull(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:
Very true.

Ibos cannot leave Arewa, hence the resetting. Most noise making miscreants are just heating up the system with the hope of taking it to anarchy & chaos when stealing and looting go make sense.

Are you this dumb? Why would a citizen of country vacate his/her place of abode because a foolish fellow citizen said so? Even if Biafra is actualized tomorrow, Ndigbo will still live in whatever left of Nigeria. Nigerians are not forced to vacate Republic of Benin, Ghana, Togo etc. because Nigeria gained independence.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Ngokafor(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Mista anambra why foaming in th mouth like convulsive & epileptic child? Aren't u supose to be in the interior villages of anambra state, campaigning for the re-election of obiano? Or hav u return to ur skull minnining enclave @ oshogbo?

.. lol! grin grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba compensate their cowardice with talkativiness just like you are spitting your ewedu-infested salive here talking about what does not concerned you.bunch of loud mouthed cowards.just park well if you have any shame cos you talk like parrot and its irritating .

you are just an unrepentant clown, go to other threads that had to do with Yoruba and see how your loose goat blodas are flaunting their decayed nervous oblaganta in the thread

don't be silly kid, this is nairaland not Biafra land. for you to be jumping on a logical inference about someone u haven't meet in face shows the paucity of your instinct knowledge

you need to be logical when quoting me or else I will bring you down to your feet

if anything happen to Igbo in north, you imbe.cile will still cry that southwest abandoned you. social media is so powerful somewhat that you can reduce the tension of war/inter tribe conflict among ourselves but instead u choose to be using me to learn words ahead of Oct 1, right?

you're an hopeless Id!ot, am not the cause of your predicament, so channel your anger to the right direction, inugo?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

Is it a war grin

Who was more loyal (not royal) to the British between those who accepted their religion and ways of life completely, and those who resisted any impostion?

If you don't know, go and ask your grandfather which is the most organized ethnic group the British met when they came Organized in the sense of knowing how to read and write. If you argue, check the Naira note in your pocket, you'll see some Arabic inscription, ask yourself how it find its way there.
Lol at the north being more organized and lettered,how many secondary and tertiary schools were in the north post- independence(during the 60's)?..

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

then the boy scouting gibberish won't has a bit meaning because low turn up or high turn up, election will hold in Anambra comes November and those who sat at home will be regretting for not exercising their constitutional rights to judge those who will govern them thru their PVC
Oga do u love Igbos so much that u would be sweating over what becomes of us should the election fails to hold?Face west and leave us alone my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by GoodMuyis(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:
Very true.

Ibos cannot leave Arewa, hence the resetting. Most noise making miscreants are just heating up the system with the hope of taking it to anarchy & chaos when stealing and looting go make sense.

National Prank grin grin grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Lol at the north being more organized and lettered,how many secondary and tertiary schools were in the north post- independence(during the 60's)?..

You're not getting the gist right?

The North has an organized leadership structure and system of learning different from the British' and that's why those colonial masters appreciate the rich culture of the Hausas and entrust them with the leadership of the country.

On the contrary, some were "discovered" walking stark naked, without culture or any organized system of leadership when the masters came. They were taught how to wear cloth by the British and that's one of the reasons why the whites don't respect you guys. They've seen your unclothedness and all sort of ignorance.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nwakaumu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

you are just an unrepentant clown, go to other threads that had to do with Yoruba and see how your loose goat blodas are flaunting their decayed nervous oblaganta in the thread

don't be silly kid, this is nairaland not Biafra land. for you to be jumping on a logical inference about someone u haven't meet in face shows the paucity of your instinct knowledge

you need to be logical when quoting me or else I will bring you down to your feet

if anything happen to Igbo in north, you imbe.cile will still cry that southwest abandoned you. social media is so powerful somewhat that you can reduce the tension of war/inter tribe conflict among ourselves but instead u choose to be using me to learn words ahead of Oct 1, right?

you're an hopeless Id!ot, am not the cause of your predicament, so channel your anger to the right direction, inugo?
This parrot what is your bussines with arewa threat to igbo?are igbo?did igbo ask for help?when hausa massacred yoruba at mile 12,some of your people ran to as far as mowe,you did not help them and you are looking for igbo who dont love you to help.mr man you just a talkative with no action typical yoruba man.keep quiet real men dont talk like you ,you re becoming nuisance here mr talker.i dey shame for you here.you re just shameless busybody,find something like chewing gum to keep your loud mouth busy.Ezi jee saa ahu.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by GrandGarcon: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Paretomaster:

Cowards!! The greatest coward ever known to man is from Igboland.

Can't u even see u ppl don't have sense nor know wat u really want? U want to leave, and the beat way to do so is Insulting everyone, and still expect to remain in d Zoo.. ..instead of holding ur leaders accountable. .gerraherehmehn
You don't even know your history. Abeg disappear. Make una go chop Igbo guys na. Useless sheeple and zooths. You want peace and progress but are not ready to lift even a finger for it to happen. As far as we don't get Biafra we shall continue to fight for her! There is absolutely NOTHING you people can do about it. You don't have the monopoly of violence anymore! Cowards. Don't even bother replying because I won't even read your usless post. Mkpi!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Oga do u love Igbos so much that u would be sweating over what becomes of us should the election fails to hold?Face west and leave us alone my friend.

actually I love a peaceful people. I lost my best friend uncle in the recent Biafra riot at Onitsha, since then my friend had to start life all over again

I will stop interfering on Igbo matter, if Igbo will stop commenting on thread that has to do with my region. call me tribal bigot, I don't care but I won't start laughing and applauding u when u talk on what doesn't concern u on Yoruba thread and you expect me to keep mom on Igbo thread

just carry your wahala comot from here
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
mpowa:
This why I feel sad for these guys, they enjoy a lot from Nigeria, yet they always want to sabotage it. I can't understand it. Come to Lagos how these people enjoy business, success and peace, but they're always hating the hosts and calling them names. Now go and form your kingdom and express all the innovations you've been talking about, you no gree. It doesn't start with a referendum, It starts with exodus, 70% of you can't be outside your region and you're saying you're serious, make the movement, some of us will even campaign for your referendum.

Point of correction 70% of Igbos are not outside Igbo land.Besides other ethnic groups also migrate to other parts of the country en masse as well, that is why an average Nigerian city is cosmopolitan.

So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
This parrot what is your bussines with arewa threat to igbo?are igbo?did igbo ask for help?when hausa massacred yoruba at mile 12,some of your people ran to as far as mowe,you did not help them and you are looking for igbo who dont love you to help.mr man you just a talkative with no action typical yoruba man.keep quiet real men dont talk like you ,you re becoming nuisance here mr talker.i dey shame for you here.you re just shameless busybody,find something like chewing gum to keep your loud mouth busy.Ezi jee saa ahu.

Ori pe olori buruku ni e? you keep parabulating on the circle of repetition calling me a loquacious yet you have time to be writing a needless long essay?

kosi opolo eyokan Lori e bi Ori agbon yen

you can quit logging in here if you will continue crying and screaming when u see my post because your babysit statement won't hold my finger from expression

hypocrite crying like an helpless baby but feel like Nnamdi KANU on Yoruba thread

werey alaso
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by yahmohy27: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
asorocker:
Igbos need to cut this people to size and leave the north
Come n move us out of d north !
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by yahmohy27: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:
I want biafra
Carry am
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by tendertina: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
SolidGenius:
Deranged cows
De arewa youth leader is a total fool for making such utterance.Is a shame dat he lips making d same insane statement without d authorities doing anything abt it but few days ago some foolish persons called for d arrest of paul of pSquare for calling Nig politicians "Ndiala" over Lia bane. I must affirm dat dis country is being lead by "Ndiala".
If not, how can u explain dis madness,one silly animal in a human body giving a fellow citizens a quit notice nd our leaders did nothing abt nd dis gave d mad dog more impetus to talk more trash..Shame to anyone dat supports dis evil,shame on Arewa,shame on our selfish leaders ...#NDIALA

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

Ohhhh... That's too childish. How long does DNA test takes to conclude? I hope they took your sample too.

By the time you guys come back to your senses it would be too late. Even now, you've already done too much damage to your reputation, you would never ever be trusted with anything worldwide, particularly in India, Malaysia and Cambodia.

Nevertheless, August is just around the corner, we patiently await your next cover story.

Well let's leave the result of the DNA tests to the Israelis

If that test turns positive, the terror we will unleash on you guys will be worse than that experienced by the Palestinians.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by bibe(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
ERockson:
Arewa youth should be given an award for the quit notice strategy, The really gave Igbo political uppercut with this idea, Now, who is the unity beggar ?

And what did the Northern governors say with regards to the threat and Arewa itself (not the youth)?
I was hoping they'd toe the same line as the attack dogs (arewa youth) but no they did not. Some even called for arrest and some Northern leaders pledged their life in support of the Igbo's.
This post sound pretty petty to me.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nwakaumu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

Ori pe olori buruku ni e? you keep parabulating on the circle of repetition calling me a loquacious yet you have time to be writing a needless long essay?

kosi opolo eyokan Lori e bi Ori agbon yen

you can quit logging in here if you will continue crying and screaming when u see my post because your babysit statement won't hold my finger from expression

hypocrite crying like an helpless baby but feel like Nnamdi KANU on Yoruba thread

werey alaso
Parrot, are you done talking so we can mop up your ewedu-infested saliva here? chatterbox.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by bibe(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
ERockson:
Arewa youth should be given an award for the quit notice strategy, They really gave Igbo political uppercut with this idea, Now, who is the unity beggar ?

And what did the Northern governors say with regards to the threat and Arewa itself (not the youth)?
I was hoping they'd toe the same line as the attack dogs (arewa youth) but no they did not. Some even called for arrest and some Northern leaders pledged their life in support of the Igbo's.
This post sound pretty petty to me.
PS: Last I checked IPOB ain't backing down yet.
#GameOn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo / Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.