Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader (40645 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

you said Yoruba men easily enter Igbo ladies but am wondering how could they have easily entered them if you don't define them as cheap commodity?

and what's special in Igbo puci that's nt in other Hausa or Yoruba puci. this shows u are still living under your parent roof, you will understand what I meant by that later because the food they are still giving u, is eluding your sense of reasoning
If this gibberish you conjectured is what you make out of what u read,then you are at best would be considered a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by googlepikins: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2017
ERockson:
Arewa youth should be given an award for the quit notice strategy, They really gave Igbo political uppercut with this idea, Now, who is the unity beggar ?
no, they gave themselves upper cut, cos we are happy they've join mouth in tearing down this zoogeria. They are not happy cos we're not cowards like Afonjas. Come October 1st biafra must stand. We've never been afraid of satans. This zoogeria must Fall

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by bashydemy(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Almajiris keep deceiving yourselves So the reason behind the quit notice was to force Igbos to denounce Biafra? Na by force to stay with una? You guys will not know what hit you when the time comes. Biafra will be actualized whether you like it or not. cheesy

No be by force, But they ask you guys to live their land and you guys started crying all over the place.. hah
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
midfinger:
If this gibberish you conjectured is what you make out of what u read,then you are at best would be considered a slowpoke

you know you love designing foolishness. you can't define Igbo Lady less with your earlier definition

you have no point to twist what you said above. just go screw yourself cyborg
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by oyatz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros, it seems your are taking this IPOB too serious, they themselves deep in their hearts don't mean all they have been saying.

FreeSpirited:
See how you've decided to throw away your God given sense and logic to disgrace your people.SMH.

According to 2006 census, the population of Ogbomosho was 645000 in 2006. Lets assume they are now 1million after 11 years...so you mean 250,000 people(I.e the rest 25%) are skull miners? Where is your sense and source?....This is how u guys spread lies and hate. And may I ask: What cause are the Ogbomoshos fighting for? that will necessitate more sense of purpose to achieve like the deluded Biafra
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is Ogbomoso now, a part of Biafra or why bringing their matter to this topic being discussed?

iLoveConductor:

Statistics shows that 20% of Obomoso indegines are Christians, 25% Muslims, 30% pagans and the rest skull miners.

Is that what you call unity? cheesy cheesy
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by oyatz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
That's the main issues sir.

Let IPOB start from stopping Anambra State from collecting Federal allocation before stopping election

400billionman:
This model of governance is useless..

Let states fend for themselves with their resources..
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Samtob90(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:
Unfortunately, this Gorilla thinks he can blackmail the Great Ndiigbo with threats of murder.

He will soon learn that the people of the SE are not particularly moved by threats of murder in the North.

Nigeria election in Anambra Biafra Land will be boycotted. #NoElectionInAnambra

Meanwhile we are still waiting for ur worst come Oct 1st, which is around the corner.

What exactly does Igbo/Biafra want? leave north/Nigeria and your people went begging
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by NSK4U(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
So finally the Northern youths & cohorts have finally accepted to be the real cowards? If not, why are they backing out all of a sudden.........?

What rationale is in there to rate the opinion of entire Igbo with the decision of few persons occupying the same seat of governance their people are fighting? it's foolhardy to seek "I-stand-against-governance" from same people who govern. let research be carried out on Igbos who are not wielding govt power and truth be unveiled that 95%+ Igbos don't need brotherliness from hypocrites who view themselves as SON OF THE SOIL and others as outcasts.

The same malady of king Pharaoh of Egypt who saw no need to be with Israelites, yet refused God's messenger who came to take them back to their land(whatever it is, let Pharaoh & his people know that the same sea that drowned the Pharaoh of old is still flowing and more Pharaohs of today face the same fate.

Pharaohs of UNITY SEEKER, develop your land with your resources and hardwork and LET MY PEOPLE GO and develop their land with their resources!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by oyatz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
How will all these doctors, Lawyers, Accountants and other professionals supporting Biafra achieved Biafra?
Can mere support, pirate radio station, street protests and now election boycott lead to the creation of Biafra?

Leez:

mwahahaahahahahahahaa
plan indeed
i have always maintained to these unity beggars dat a trip to d east will clear ur doubts
u expect govs and reps gaining frm ds scam to back biafra lol
cme and see bankers, lawyers,doctors,students backing biafra it will shock any unity beggar who is still deluded
one naija my ass
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Leez(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
oyatz:
How will all these doctors, Lawyers, Accountants and other professionals supporting Biafra achieved Biafra?
Can mere support, pirate radio station, street protests and now election boycott lead to the creation of Biafra?

lol wat a question
the world has moved on from d sixties so anyone waiting for violence cuz of biafra is on a long thing
this so called one naija was founded on lies by lugard to ease administration and to aid d north.
stop waiting and living on british lies and go ur own way cuz like i said d igbos are so pro biafra already

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by oyatz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
I also believe any tribe that want to secede should be allowed to do so in peace but I don't support all these methods and propaganda of IPOB.

Leez:

lol wat a question
the world has moved on from d sixties so anyone waiting for violence cuz of biafra is on a long thing
this so called one naija was founded on lies by lugard to ease administration and to aid d north.
stop waiting and living on british lies and go ur own way cuz like i said d igbos are so pro biafra already
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Leez(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
oyatz:
I also believe any tribe that want to secede should be allowed to do so in peace but I don't support all these methods and propaganda of IPOB.

propaganda?
bro dia is no propaganda o
any igbo person telling u so is rightly called an efulefu
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by amuwo1980: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
arsenal33:

shame on all of your type if you do not relocate to your 5 states voluntarily
loser, i tot you will force us, come and force us please , why you cadavers shifting to moving voluntarily
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Warship:

Whether Igbos are Jews or have Jewish blood will be made known by August next month

If the DNA test confirms it, then know that you guys will be waging war against the Jews worldwide which includes pro-Jewish US government.

Learnt that the DNA result came out negative.... What's the way forward Mr? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.