Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege (29866 Views)

PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) / Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by lifezone247(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
just saw ur signature. do u do export documentation and arrangement
are you the one who chatted with me about exporting dry ginger from Nigeria to cotonou yesterday?
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by PHILipu1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
PDP supporters already crying. How are we sure that it was not PDP that arranged this?

1 Like

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by achieversbizpro(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
at d end of d day someone will emerge
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by aleem50(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
banme1:
APC. association of past criminals
association of present and past criminals is okay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by tk4rd: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
We were expecting such.. Continnuu
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by nicemajor(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is it written on the pictures that apc owns the ballot papers.... all this politicians re one, in respective of the party they belong to. They all have criminal trait in the parties.. Nigerians be wise
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by sixtus3606(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

If it's the regular Nigerian thing, how did a presiding president loose an election?
Hahahaha!!..you ain't seen nothing yet. Ever heard of independent electioneering consultants??

Political opponents seek this experts oversees, who will feed them with concrete guide on how to manipulate the mind of gullible citizens and other principal political techniques.

Anything can happen in politics.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by sandrahnaub(f): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nathanieloo7:
agege home of thugs

Oga not all
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by tk4rd: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
kaycyor:
What caught my attention Was The bike belonging to a police officer I perceive .. Wetin we go call am. Power okada Abi na machine
POWER BIKE (A.K.A POWER COVFEFE)
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by mylove4God(f): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is normal and what is expected to happen. I read a comment where a nairalander said he was given #500 credit to vote for APC.
We all know the results already, 95% winners will be from APC.

When are we going to ever experience a free and fair election in Nigeria. It is so sad, God help and save Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Jerrypolo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
allekum###bros igbophobia u sayi hope u know the meaning of phobia?besides wether he used Nigeria or politics its not relative to my mention ..olodo rabata omo ale jati jati..what i meant then and now is that it was reported by a DEVELOPER..and mind u ...u are the one who has phobic issues...because there is no Nigerian state or region or ethnic group called developer under her states law..but the nervousness u have exposed ursef to is why every acronym u see online now is directed to your kindred...shame on u...#salam#
I have no use for you.
(1) I am not Igbo
(2) Everyone here knows what "Developer", "Afonja", "Zombie" "Accommodators" etc. MEANS.
(3) I would have stood up to you if you had used the term "Afonja".

I hate cyber bullies and cyber tribalist.
There is a thin line between them and terrorist.

Get some comprehension.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by salford1: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
lol
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
sixtus3606:
Hahahaha!!..you ain't seen nothing yet. Ever heard of independent electioneering consultants??

Political opponents seek this experts oversees, who will feed them with concrete guide on how to manipulate the mind of gullible citizens and other principal political techniques.

Anything can happen in politics.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I have no use for you.
(1) I am not Igbo
(2) Everyone here knows what "Developer", "Afonja", "Zombie" "Accommodators" etc. MEANS.
(3) I would have stood up to you if you had used the term "Afonja".

I hate cyber bullies and cyber tribalist.
There is a thin line between them and terrorist.

Get some comprehension.
kpelle ooo Mr Adamu the crusader.. Call Donald trump that u know where terrorists converge or congregate.. And I will not abandon ur disgruntled asssssssss before reminding u that there is a fine line between opionated person and a dysentery mouthed person ediot..digest that well..

1 Share

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by rhektor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
What do you expect from the government of hyena and jackals?

1 Like

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Trexnemesis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
We will never learn. What a pity!
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Jerrypolo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
kpelle ooo Mr Adamu the crusader.. Call Donald trump that u know where terrorists converge or congregate.. And I will not abandon ur disgruntled asssssssss before reminding u that there is a fine line between opionated person and a dysentery mouthed person ediot..digest that well..

I have come to understand that people who cannot argue or communicate constructively resort to verbal vituperations

There are more tribes in Nigeria than you know.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by orshaw(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
Mtchww. Ordinary local government election that has little or no impact on the lives of the people. Mtchww
Lol... It actually goes a long way... Cos this councillors and chairmen will be part of the people that will vote during their party primary election for the presidential aspirants
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by NaijaBlend: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised.
Agege is known for two things...

Agege Bread and Agege touts.

This is NOT about Agege. This is about APC and rigging! Terrible people!
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Chukwudozzie(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

If it's the regular Nigerian thing, how did a presiding president loose an election?
The best 'rigger' won. #SMH
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
is that socustodian of Nigerian tribes...Oga Adamu leave me alone ...go and wallow in shame...i'm way above your league people like u either commit suicide or resort violence when u are outmatched ..now get off my diccckkk!!!
Jerrypolo:

I have come to understand that people who cannot argue or communicate constructively resort to verbal vituperations

There are more tribes in Nigeria than you know.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by oloshelu1: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Election malpractice from those whose want to represent their own interest.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Jerrypolo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
is that socustodian of Nigerian tribes...Oga Adamu leave me alone ...go and wallow in shame...i'm way above your league people like u either commit suicide or resort violence when u are outmatched ..now get off my diccckkk!!!
Indomie or crack baby, Which?
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Indomie or crack baby, Which?
see below for directions please..

1 Share

Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by godson4u79(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wrong... Local government elections has the most direct Impact on lives of the people

lofty900:
Mtchww. Ordinary local government election that has little or no impact on the lives of the people. Mtchww
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by Wearemoving: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
APC with they chain this is why their draw the rain to rigged the election at home
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
lifezone247:
are you the one who chatted with me about exporting dry ginger from Nigeria to cotonou yesterday?
No, Not me. do u do export? I need someone that's specialized in export documentation
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by SherriLobito(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Age-city
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by SherriLobito(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Age-city undecidedAge-city
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by RSVP: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Iz our work ooo.. Soft work grin
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by lifezone247(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
No, Not me. do u do export? I need someone that's specialized in export documentation
sure I do. Chat up here 08029126176.
Re: Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege by dalight(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
watch it mister man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State / 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.