Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? (1112 Views)

Nigeria Escalates Fight Over Oil Block Granted To Eni And Shell / As Four Ipob Biafrans Are Granted Bail. Biafran Senator Arrested. / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by sommyskibo: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
What Will you Do?? sad cheesy

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by gbzed(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
OMO na to chop money sure pass oo or make I award contracts to my papa friends dem

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will retire all the people that will come to retire me after that 24hrs, then rule for 100 years
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Seriously I love dis thread.... If opportuned for a day president.. Mehn...

Having read d informative, enlightening, eye-opening interview granted by Mr olaitan. National financial secretary AFENIFERE and wit d current headache around # agitation *Biafra *no offense, I would reverse d constitution( Western, Eastern, Northern) aguiyu ironsi expelled, call for a referendum and LET D SLEEPING DOG LIES.....

# my piece #my view #my opinion

NB Attention seeker, tread SOFTLY on my personal objective. # views welcomed but convincing
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by Blaqruby(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
First I will declare martial law, and be president for life, with martial law in place, I will disband the senate, and order a referendum to be carried out, and whoever still want to be part of Nigeria will be a choice they make

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by plessis: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Split this goddamn shiiithole

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Invite all leaders in Nigeria, and detonate a bomb!/

It is a sacrifice I will make for my country.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will put the country up on a five-hour auction and sell it to the highest bidder. You're thinking it's impossible, dey there

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

dem no go come. Ghana own don open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by three: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmm...

There is very little one can do in 24 hours within the established powers of the president as outlined in the constitution that cannot be undone the very next day by the Judiciary or National Assembly.

http://kubanni.abu.edu.ng:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/1645/1/A%20CRITICAL%20ANALYSIS%20OF%20PRESIDENTIAL%20POWERS%20UNDER%20THE%201999%20NIGERIAN%20CONSTITUTION.pdf
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Seriously I love dis thread.... If opportuned for a day president.. Mehn...

Having read d informative, enlightening, eye-opening interview granted by Mr olaitan. National financial secretary AFENIFERE and wit d current headache around # agitation *Biafra *no offense, I would reverse d constitution( Western, Eastern, Northern) aguiyu ironsi expelled, call for a referendum and LET D SLEEPING DOG LIES.....

# my piece #my view #my opinion

NB Attention seeker, tread SOFTLY on my personal objective. # views welcomed but convincing

before referendum starts, u ar outta office nd the incoming president nulliffies that.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by dollytino4real(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
i will legalise arms and bomb. let even man guard his self against the like of evans and badoo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
gbzed:
[color=#990000][/color] OMO na to chop money sure pass oo
not easy in just a day if u think abt it. Where will u pack it to, ur house. Whe the next president comes in the next day, won't u be probed. U will only create problem
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by edo3(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikbnice:
Bros its like u are well informed,,how Rawlings take achieve that massacre sef? I want to know pls.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blaqruby:
First I will declare martial law, and be president for life, with martial law in place, I will disband the senate, and order a referendum to be carried out, and whoever still want to be part of Nigeria will be a choice they make
nice one.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by omoolorire(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
To disengage all element of non patriotism immediately.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by ikbnice(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
dollytino4real:
i will legalise arms and bomb. let even man guard his self against the like of evans and badoo.
Just tell us u ar kidding. Na war una start be dat, even u ain't safe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by iLoveConductor: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Split the zoo in a split second

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by Khodorkovsky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
K.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikbnice:

Lol... Shebi?

I wish we will just wake up to such news one day.

Chai
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by Caustics: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by newyorks(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
ear haven't had and eyez hvn't seen nor mouth how i would divert hard currency that can sustain my future generation whitin 8hrs on seat.

i shall archieve that by awarding massive projects under 24hrs.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by vedaxcool(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

[/s]

Ordinary moniker wey you fit delete na imm you dey bobo say you go kill leaders from everywhere ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ordinary moniker wey you fit delete na imm you dey bobo say you go kill leaders from everywhere ....
Pardon?

Type in English dog.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by dollytino4real(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikbnice:
Just tell us u ar kidding. Na war una start be dat, even u ain't safe.
everyman is afraid of death even d baddest guy so he will be scare and i too
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikbnice:
before referendum starts, u ar outta office nd the incoming president nulliffies that.

Bro *read/interpret well now #no offense .... Knowing fully well, ve gat 24 hours to function as d commander in chief, NO 1 citizen....

#I know wat am saying and I quite understand d angle u explaining... I know Wat DEY could do...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by gbzed(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
ikbnice:
not easy in just a day if u think abt it. Where will u pack it to, ur house. Whe the next president comes in the next day, won't u be probed. U will only create problem

I fit award contracts to my people company contract wey worth 500million we go put 1.5billion grin
ikbnice:

I fit award contracts to my people company contract wey worth 500million we go put 1.5billion
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I sight u,my niccur.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Open new bank accounts
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
dollytino4real:

So disheartening, dis coming from a lady/female /girl...
# God restore our dignity... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
gbzed:

I fit award contracts to my people company contract wey worth 500million we go put 1.5billion grin

# keep swarming in ur **illness...... #award contract indeed sad

I fit award contracts to my people company contract wey worth 500million we go put 1.5billion
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Granted To Be Nigeria President For 24 Hours?? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Pardon?

Type in English dog.

# he just murdered ur ignorance in d language u best understood #dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Interested In Nigeria’s Oil, Gas – Britain / Joe Igbokwe, The Longest Serving Lagos Slave-charles Ogbu / Video: Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahraman Calls Buhari A ‘crazy, Idiot’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.