Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone (11200 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by ProfBills(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2005
If you call your girlfriend and a man picks up the phone, what will you do?

Hey Guys,

Should you call your girlfriend one day, and a man picks the phone with a warning that you should never call that line again, what will you do? Secondly, if you meet that very girl in your own house, on your own bed with another man, who will you attack - the man, the woman,or both. I long for sincere answers.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Greatpeter(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2005
I will cease to call the line again and then discard the babe.

As for the second question, I won't attack anyone, I will only discard the lady.
A broken relationship is better than a broken home.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by kenflavor(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2005
simple as A B C
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by IAH(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2005
What if the man is her father?
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2005
Or her brother who does not approve of your relationship. Or a thief who stole her handset.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by snazzydawn(f): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2005
hmm,this kind of topic sef.The man could be anybody,ha ba.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Oracle(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2005
yeah the man could be anybody
but uh catching the girl in bed with another guy means trouble
BIG TROUBLE
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by damygurl(f): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2005
well if i catch my man in bed with someone else i'm gon attack him and not the gurl because he could have lied to the gurl about having a gurlfriend. now if a gurl picks up his phone and tells me not to call d line anymore i'm gon wait till i see him and he better be able to explain it to me or else i don't even want to think about wat i'm gon do to him.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by casper(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2005
if i catch my GF with a man in bed i will shout

"muthafxuker get up and wear your boxers"

then we fight grin grin grin
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by buckeye(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2005
casper:

what if he beat you like small pikin ? water pass garri grin grin grin
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by snazzydawn(f): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai,you would end up "selling your face".
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by eveseh(f): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2006
some mem are jaloers when they called thire girlfriend
when a man pucked up the phone,

they never bother to ask who did picked up the phone when i called u,
they just decide to leave the girl embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

that's not too spart of them,they should asked
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by brainstorm: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2006
For the phone thing "Shit happens"
For the bed thing, hey I'd ask to join the party. If it works out It'll be a night/day? we'll all never forget. If it doesn't she'll know what I think of her. in the immortal words of Sun Zu author of the legendary book "The Art of War" , 'to win without fighting is best'
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by iykedee: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
If I call my gf and a man picks up the phone with a stern warning (I know every male in my gf's family) ,I'll know it's another lover of hers so i'll try to make him feel bad too by sending a message like one that says I just wanted my receipts for the goods she has been selling me since forever (her body) and that he shouldn't forget to collect his own receipt immediately as I met over 40 people that also came for their's in queue the previous day. That way I will burn both their cables.
On the other hand, if i caught my gf with another man, I would tell the guy to dress up and follow me the the party being organithe association of her lovers( my ex gf from that point) that the others were waiting outside and to her I"ll just tell her that she should adjust the timetable so that the customers don't clash. If the guy comes with me (unlikely), I try to know how long they've been screwing and depending on the reply I get, Osama would be getting a contract on the said girl using the guy as payment.
question:Am I smart or am I smart?
answer: I'm the smartest person I know cos I got an IQ that has an exchange rate with the dollar
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by opokonwa(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

Can you get real?

Has it happened to you

Can you tell the story the way it happened and stop imagining scenarios.

Then and only then will you get honest responses.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by amaikama(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2008
Simple!! whenever she calls you and the phone is with you, give it to a girl to answer it. do it more often whenever she calls. she will get the message for what she did. angry
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by amaikama(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2008
Eveseh! would you ever say the truth?? angry
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by zheroes(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster

Can you get real?

Has it happened to you

Can you tell the story the way it happened and stop imagining scenarios.

Then and only then will you get honest responses.
true talk!!

the phone thing? depends on country, in naija it could be network problem, personally i dont get bothered even if her grand dad picks up the phone.

the bed thing? dont be hasty to conclude, rather tell them atleast you wont have to pay for a cinema tonight, let them go ahead while you watch ,when you are done, its GAME OVER!!!
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
If I walked in on my girlfriend having sex with someone else, I would apologise for walking in on them, and leave. And I don't think I'll see any of them ever again.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by HCH3COO: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2008
I will cease to call the line again and then discard the babe.

As for the second question, I won't attack anyone, I will only discard the lady.
A broken relationship is better than a broken home.
Na the koko be that.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by micklplus(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2008
do nothing and say nothing ! i will just chill and accuse no one ! It means i never had her in the first place.

The phone stuff, the possibilty that its her lover is about 90% ! though, i am going to ask her for explainations and then, draw my conclusions !! but wait o, why wud i wanna kill myself over a girl that doesnt give a damn about me enough to now be sleeping with another guy??
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Bedhead: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
Well if her dad or brother picked up and said never to call again, I'd just tell her to call me or I'll ask her when it would be OK to call.

As for catching her in bed, I'd just tell her we're over. It's better than resorting to violence with any of them. wink
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by hunniebomb(f): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2008
as for the phone thing, will just ask him when next i see him. simple

as for the bed one, if they are not under any bed cover *i can't shout* i will take out my camera phone, take their pictures and send it to all his friends and family and also post it on the net.

chikena
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by ula(f): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2008
NETWORK WAHALA (mtn, zain, glo, starcomms) wahala, when their interconnectivity get wahala. we 4 naija know how far
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Nella(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
I have already told my guy friends that any tyme my hubby calls and they figure out it's him,
they should simply fake their best female voice and do the line:

" the number u have called is not available at the moment, please hang up and try again later" -- lol, and I made them practise or else person go die that day oo grin

Casper:

ROTFLMAO grin grin -- "get up and wear ur boxers ke??" lool, soo u will have time for all that??
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Scopium: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Find out who the MAN is first of all before you take any shekpe infested action. [/size]
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by MrCrackles(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
mactao:

If I walked in on my girlfriend having sex with someone else, I would apologise for walking in on them, and leave. And I don't think I'll see any of them ever again.

same as me!
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by stick2clem(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2008
WHAT THE F**k??!! I DONT THINK I NEEDS TO KNOW WHO THE MAN IS. AS FAR AS I CAUGHT THEM HAVING SEX, I SHOULD JUST SAY HEY GUYZ HAVE FUN, I DONT EXPECT THE MOTHER FUCKER WOMAN TO EVER THINK OF ASKING ME TO FORGIVE HER. OR ELSE. SOMEBODY GO DIE.
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 18, 2008
Na today?
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by soulamanne(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
first i will be polite and ask whom am talking to, if it is a bad answer i will drop and that end s it.if it is say her bro,pop or any relative,i will simply apologise and drop ythe fone.i will then talk it out with her later, pronto!
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by steve49ja(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
i dont think any of her relatives will be so outspoken and annoying to tell me not to call that number again, whoever it was definately has confidence/authority and feels ownership and control and that she must explain.Ill also have to confirm who it was by seeing the person face to face in her family house thats if he's family but if he's another chairman then she lost me,ill only have her around when i need some some undecided

this is serious. . . . on my bed. . . chei, God forgive them for they dont know what theyre doing
omg so no hotel/motel around again my house is the venue and my bed is the stage
but seriously the guy get liver o
ill advice they leave my house in peace
and if they dont
heaven only knows where my dawgs at??
Re: You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone by A40(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2008
Haven't yall heard of a menage au trois tongue

Seriously i will thank the guy for helping me expose the woman then we would collaborate and Bleep the hoe and when i am done i will kick her and the man out of my house

As for phone calls thats no big deal guys try not to make a lady know you are jealous its your calm non-chalantness that weakens them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Double Date? / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.