Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. (1461 Views)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by GoodGod2017: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
I asked him why he wants to marry me and he said because God command him to, does he loves me atall? does he want to followGod command for his own sake? Now am scared.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by bigass123(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by yomi007k(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided

Ewo loshi gan....u r asking us if ur fiance loves u....so u dont knw at ds point.

U think say na babalawo dey nairaland?

Brain stem fall on u!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by Blackhawk03(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Ewo loshi gan....u r asking us if ur fiance loves u....so u dont knw at ds point.

Brain stem fall on u!

Why are you vexing na? grin tongue
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by yomi007k(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Why are you vexing na? grin tongue
tongue

I nor like dull people.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
That isn't reason enough. How did God command him?. cheesy

You too, before you marry him; be convinced he loves you.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by Blackhawk03(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

I nor like dull people.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, that's wicked. angry

Op, you had better tell him to give you a convincing reply. Which be one be God told him to marry you, mstcheeeeew. undecided undecided
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by AlexCk: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol
God commanded him keh?
Nawaz oo

God himself when he hears this, be like.....

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by RSVP: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
So you want us to tell you if your fiance love you? Your kidding right?
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
What would you have said if he said because his family wants him to marry.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by mykel25(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by phintohlar(f): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Brain stem fall on u!
hahahahahahahaha.. I laff in ilesha
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by internationalman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
So I heard some pastors now call out boys and girls out randomly in d church and pare them with one another as husband and wife. As if choosing a life partner is now the same as choosing a lab partner.
As for i don't need any approval from any man of God b4 proceeding to marry whomever I desire.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by internationalman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pastors now pare man and woman as husband and wife in church as if choosing a life partner is now the same as choosing a lab partner.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by internationalman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
I heard Pastors now pare man and woman as husband and wife in church as if choosing a life partner is now the same as choosing a lab partner.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by cerowo(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Brain stem fall on u!

Shift make i faint abeggrin
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by ChopBellefull(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
If he had told u "because of sex", u ll still run here asking what to do. Daz d best answer he cld gv. Nw use ur discretion. In ay's voice use ur brain

Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
You this gal... why do you want to marry him? I guess it is because you are off age
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by dodelight(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
GoodGod2017:
I asked him why he wants to marry me and he said because God command him to, does he loves me atall? does he want to followGod command for his own sake? Now am scared.
If that's all he said, then there's fire on the mountain. Think twice!
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by dodelight(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
ChopBellefull:
If he had told u "because of sex", u ll still run here asking what to do. Daz d best answer he cld gv. Nw use ur discretion. In ay's voice use ur brain
I disagree. That's not the best answer to give. I am a child of God, and I believe in divine leading. But when it comes to marriage, beside God telling you to marry someone you too must be convinced within yourself that you're ready go all the miles with this person God is asking you to marry. So holding on to the phrase "God said" without the man talking beyond the spiritual is damn lazy and probably unreal
Re: Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. by ChopBellefull(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
[byquote author=dodelight post=58729619] I disagree. That's not the best answer to give. I am a child of God, and I believe in divine leading. But when it comes to marriage, beside God telling you to marry someone you too must be convinced within yourself that you're ready go all the miles with this person God is asking you to marry. So holding on to the phrase "God said" without the man talking beyond the spiritual is damn lazy and probably unreal[/quote]

If u read well, i said the best answer he could give, i didn't say the best answer he should gv.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hair Made By A Lady That Has Gone Viral (pics) / 7 Annoying Things Men Do / The Expenditure List Of A Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.