Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (58343 Views)

Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by pweetiedee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nov6(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bisi799:

You should be more concerned about your bills

teheteheteheteheteh
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nov6(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ewo lo'wa ko mi mbe Jack of all trade mistress of known....
Shift shift make i see road, for her mind now, she gallant. She is just a mistake of mammals
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by pweetychyka(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
This lady is for classless men. I'm sure to develop terrible trauma if I see her unclothed.

Wehdone sir! grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Her pvssy would be wide ayam sure! Hoe like her! angry

And lesbian like u.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
sheyinoni:

Yes u are bros,

Savage, you are.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
My brother? You wouldn't make it that far. First I would introduce you to my dogs and I have 8 of them. Always starving, more especially Pope ....... grin

Na so! You don dey brag now.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by davillian(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don pass this level big ass and big breast is not what I'm looking for in a woman.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
She doesn't look Roman to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by toniatt(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
na when she clock 50 she go know say all dis load an punishment

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by zitame: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am boobs n ass man but somehow this girl just doesn't do it for me, maybe it because i am not a big fan of public facilities or the strong feeling i have that she has 'questionable' hygiene..... angry
true talk, u have said it all
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by tmxme(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
still looks dirty to me undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by darkhorizon: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mrjo:
Dont knw that another word for socialite is ashawo
And Yahoo boy grin
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chelseafan1: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
'Bundle of joy' grin

Adadike281 over her anytime, anyday....see correct babe

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chelseafan1: 3:07am On Jul 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
My brother? You wouldn't make it that far. First I would introduce you to my dogs and I have 8 of them. Always starving, more especially Pope ....... grin

Awwwwn, cute baby kiss kiss
How are you?
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by PDPGuy: 3:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Adadike281 over her anytime, anyday....see correct babe
Hmm

You risk a ban for putting up the pic of another Nairalander without their consent.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chelseafan1: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2017
PDPGuy:

Hmm

You risk a ban for putting up the pic of another Nairalander without their consent.

Make I sharply take am down.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Nothing hot about these disorganized boobs & āss
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by bewla(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
'Bundle of joy' grin
u mean cow bell aka baby fold
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by bewla(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
'Bundle of joy' grin
u mean cow bell aka baby food

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by kabillion(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2017
See the juicy doubles
See the asscheek
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by kabillion(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2017
See the juicy doubles
See the asscheek
Lawd! I rebuke every magneting spirit of verselin for as long as this picture stays in my mind.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by SkinnyDude(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ahhh. You no even fine
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by McTobe(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
shocked this one nah real pepper gang!!! One hug from this lady is equal to 7 rounds of sex with these skinny beings around!
how can one actually enjoy sex with a thing like that. Can't you see how repulsive she is, verily verily I say unto u a human being is not meant to look like this
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by darkckUSA: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2017
HottestFire:

I pity you if this is your bundle of joy.
The day you see her nake*dness, you will

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by darkckUSA: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2017
kabillion:
See the juicy doubles
See the asscheek
Lawd! I rebuke every magneting spirit of verselin for as long as this picture stays in my mind.

Lmao!
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
HottestFire:

I pity you if this is your bundle of joy.
The day you see her nake*dness, you will

lol. Na true

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by achieversbizpro(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2017
some people might apreciate dis bt nt me
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by mikolo80: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by sheyinoni(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
My dear you will need more than nkitas to chase me away,even shekau can't stop my love for u. I hope is allowed to display our affection on NL,I Dont wanna get banned biko.
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Which kind kaka we Neva see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.