Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( (2642 Views)

I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
go to bed tongue

I will. It'll spare me a senseless argument with you.
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamadonis2:

I will. It'll spare me a senseless argument with you.
see this one. Have you ever had a girl in your life? (I don't mean your sisters)
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
see this one. Have you ever had a girl in your life? (I don't mean your sisters)

Hush, Brother.

Don't let everyone know you're below the age stipulated to participate at a public forum such as Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
you guys are acting like kids
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Tchiman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Do you realise some girls give the 'I have a boy friend' excuse just to push dudes away? Most times, these girls aren't in any relationship. They just don't know what they want sometimes

I'll give you an instance, I went to the pub last Sunday, met this girl and she told me she doesn't know what she actually want. But she just recently started seeing a guy and the guy seem legit and genuine. she left the pub for the guy's house that night.
Bro, the girl has been on me since then even tho I've been turning her down cuz I later figured she's not the type of girl I can roll with

My point is, sometimes, these girls are in relationship but not fully committed and are always ready to hit on another dude codedly. So as a guy man, you may try your luck. You could be lucky or not

I laugh again.....
See the girl in question has categorically told this guy that she is taken......Why not respect that.....The lady in question is not the type you me at the pub just as you said....She actually knows what she wants and I beg that the guy should just respect that simple...
I don't know why guys cannot just take a no and understand it as a no!.....Trying to convince a girl to like you is just a no no for me....because if such relationship finally come to be, many a time it doesn't last.....Ladies should love you because they choose to not because you tried very hard to impress/convince them especially when they are already in a relationship....
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Tchiman(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

When they become a victim, they'll come here and whine about girls are this and that lmfao

As in ehh.....the matter tire me gan!!....
Na these type of people when they see a guy just talking to their babe them go dey vex...

Why insist on a girl that has told you she is in a relationship when there are plenty of them that are readily available to choose from!!...
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by EricBloodAxe: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Pussy whipped boys always crying like babies wen they can't freak a leak... you'd be here typing epistles about hw a woman is wrecking ur emotions while she's out there servicing pipes like a certified household plumber. Get a life boy.
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by enesty77(m): 2:21am On Jul 23, 2017
my guy you are not in love, you are in lust. Keep calm and control your feelings before you regret it. dont say i didnt warn you.
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Do you realise some girls give the 'I have a boy friend' excuse just to push dudes away? Most times, these girls aren't in any relationship. They just don't know what they want sometimes

I'll give you an instance, I went to the pub last Sunday, met this girl and she told me she doesn't know what she actually want. But she just recently started seeing a guy and the guy seem legit and genuine. she left the pub for the guy's house that night.
Bro, the girl has been on me since then even tho I've been turning her down cuz I later figured she's not the type of girl I can roll with

My point is, sometimes, these girls are in relationship but not fully committed and are always ready to hit on another dude codedly. So as a guy man, you may try your luck. You could be lucky or not
I see this and will not go till I comment tongue

You still dey pick girls abi undecided.....not the one you can roll with undecided
We are waiting for you at home ooooo, bring one kiakia make we have rest of mind angry.

Your first sentence is ✔ though
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Nikita1:
I see this and will not go till I comment tongue

You still dey pick girls abi undecided.....not the one you can roll with undecided
We are waiting for you at home ooooo, bring one kiakia make we have rest of mind angry.

Your first sentence is ✔ though
shhhhhhhh Be quiet. Don't spoil Market for me tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
shhhhhhhh Be quiet. Don't spoil Market for me tongue tongue
We will not take it!
You are not husband material cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Nikita1:
We will not take it!
You are not husband material cheesy
Who told you I want to be husband material? I'm a baby dad material
Re: How Do I Get Her Off My Mind? :'( by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who told you I want to be husband material? I'm a baby dad material
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / How To Last Longer In Bed All Men / Nigerian Men- You Need To Know This Things About We Nigerian Ladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.