Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (61946 Views)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Factfinder1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by doctimonyeka(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lmao...

Na who invite you gan

Recession at its peak... You better eat and thank God for provision..

422 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who you hepp

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ever8054: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
your village witches haf remember you...

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
hehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by RoyalBlak007: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
♤The soft drink & doughnut would have been cool..

♤The additional shîï makes it seem like it's a ritual or something undecided

354 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by serverconnect(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by wahles(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
All im seeing is a Balanced diet

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Valro(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
See the sequence...Groundnut and Garden egg,Coke and Doughnut, nwanna,sweet na jara o,hope say dem give u water,lol

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by fowosh: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
that's wat they av......u were not forced to honour the invitation tho

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Rtopzy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination
It is spelt "UNGRATEFUL" not ungreatful. @topic Lwkmd

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Factfinder1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rtopzy:

It is spelt "UNGRATEFUL" not ungreatful. @topic Lwkmd
You got the massage I was trynna send sha...tanks tho

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by MrHenshaw: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Factfinder1:

Before i conclude judgement,can you also post your gift to them.

283 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Groovy! Just eat the groundnut and garden egg...let them carry their doughnut go.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Factfinder1:

Blocked drain unlimited. That Styrofoam pack has a future clogging up the nearest drain in the area.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself if you are unhappy with what you got.

But you know what; let's practicalize it with what you were served.

Put the coke bottle into the doughnut, put it in, take it out, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
Increase the speed...till the gas in Coke starts bubbling and finally fizzes over.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
This combo is called : 9ja go better

6 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Gerrard59(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself ifou are unhappy with what you got.

A broken clock is correct twice daily.

@OP, You were not forced to go there. You had the prerogative to attend or not. You still reserve same prerogative to accept or not. Use it wisely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by AuroraB(f): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Just to feel accepted they do this undecided
Must they do Church wedding
Doughnut et Coke angry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by seguno2: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:

Call it the Glory of God.
Did the Bible not say that in all things we should give thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by seguno2: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
oyb:
Blocked drain unlimited. That Styrofoam pack has a future clogging up the nearest drain in the area.

Leading to flooding as the local government officials do not clear the gutters regularly that will also create jobs for the unemployed youths.
We are terrible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Empress2014(f): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin enjoy your food, half bread is better than none, them even balance am with coke.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin Hahahahahahaha OP please don't blame the couple this is another fallout of the purposeless badluck of a leader called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by deavicky(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Must u eat there ? Go ur house go eat. Or na food bring u
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Edu3Again: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wetin dem fit afford.
Why una dey laff them?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Originality007: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
g
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
dingbang:
Who you hepp
n
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by ItalianWine(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Analysiscorner: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
He did his reception according to his means. I like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.