Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (61997 Views)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by PenisCaP: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Why asketh thou?

just Wana knoweth
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by perdollar(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
see what buhari has reduced Nigerians to. very soon we wl all become almajiri, begging for food.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
PenisCaP:

just Wana knoweth
I'm a man.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by perdollar(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amadaz:
it is spelt MESSAGE and not massage
she probably want to massage ur dick!! so get her message

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nov6(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Lmao...

Na who invite you gan

Recession at its peak... You better eat and thank God for provision..

abi my brother?
When he should be happy sef,if u check am well, if fit be say dey no invite am oooo,
he just strolled in...

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Burgerlomo: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
You don't have to complain sis because you attended a mass wedding and they served you a mass food, you're even lucky they didn't ask you to share it with somebody else grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Amadaz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
perdollar:
she probably want to massage ur dick!! so get her message
If that's truly her message, then i have no objections. Lol
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by ottohan: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Before i conclude judgement,can you also post your gift to them.

u are wise
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Amadaz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:
U r lying. It is spelt MASSAEG.
nwanne onye kuziri gi nkea
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by jnrbayano(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls did you contribute to this wedding you attended in anyway that will warrant this open criticism of what they served you?

Your mentality is a very dark one if the answer to my question is NO.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by egopersonified(f): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
A whole three course meal. Freshly fried groundnut with lush sea green garden egg, followed by delicious oven baked doughnuts and chilled refreshing ice cold Coca Cola, with a finishing of sensational sweets is what you are complaining about, must everything be about rice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by doctimonyeka(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nov6:

abi my brother?
When he should be happy sef,if u check am well, if fit be say dey no invite am oooo,
he just strolled in...
lol.. Don't mind him abi na her..
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by fortunes01: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Before i conclude judgement,can you also post your gift to them.

Hahahahaha! Abi! Ask am abeg?
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by oyienootieno: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

First Op you are a fool for posting that poo. And i don't understand what you mean by marry properly in church. You don't have to to it the white man way to have a happy home. A whole pastor Chris could not hold it till the end of time.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by PenisCaP: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm a man.

Ok sirrrrrrr!
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by nobilie: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
The most important thing is the blessing of the marriage. Anything after that is an addiction. Thank God for the couple.

It's not easy deciding to Mary in the church when you have little. I'll praise them if I were you.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by perdollar(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amadaz:
If that's truly her message, then i have no objections. Lol
Badt guy! u want felatio ba first offer her cunnilingus, if she gree I dey available for 3some.

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Arccangel(f): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Well, atleast the coke was cold. Manage
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
wedding with empty lonely bench . abeg op go learn lie 101. from lai..
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by judgedredd22(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤The soft drink & doughnut would have been cool..

♤The additional shîï makes it seem like it's a ritual or something undecided

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by judgedredd22(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
egopersonified:
A whole three course meal. Freshly fried groundnut with lush sea green garden egg, followed by delicious oven baked doughnuts and chilled refreshing ice cold Coca Cola, with a finishing of sensational sweets is what you are complaining about, must everything be about rice?

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by judgedredd22(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Giddiebabalaw:
Lmao... This is what we called " Food for thought"...

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by MrHenshaw: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Is gift a must?

If a gift is not a must,she should keep shut and value what she was given.It is not a must to give her anything also or was she expecting the usual Jollof rice.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by maclatunji: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
They are following this religiously:

How to Plan Your Nigerian Wedding for N20,000 or Less

http://www.opinions.ng/plan-nigerian-wedding-n20000-less/

It works, try it.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Amadaz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
perdollar:
Badt guy! u want felatio ba first offer her cunnilingus, if she gree I dey available for 3some.
u na confirm fuckboy, u even sabi the terms.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by rosalieene(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy
at least coke is on a high side. �
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amadaz:
nwanne onye kuziri gi nkea
cheesy
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by queenfav(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Recession is real.. Moral of the story, don't take laxatives to clear your stomach, expecting to eat a buffet at anyone's wedding. Dem fit just shock you.. Hahaha
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Factfinder1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

First Op you are a fool for posting that poo. And i don't understand what you mean by marry properly in church. You don't have to to it the white man way to have a happy home. A whole pastor Chris could not hold it till the end of time.
Your generations are fools
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by mainaugustine(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
If u don't your wife or spouse won't be recognized as your wife by law and you will know what that means when your relatives sends her packing when you are nomore (PS. the church has to be recognized to)
Ishilove:
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
The garden egg and the ground nuts are the first course (appetizers)
The doughnut n Coke are the main course

After, lick sweet to mask your mouth odor and go home.

Opari!

Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
mainaugustine:
If u don't your wife or spouse won't be recognized as your wife by law and you will know what that means when your relatives sends her packing when you are nomore (PS. the church has to be recognized to)
Oh really? And in what section of the constitution does it state that you MUST be married in church to be recognised as man and wife in the eyes of the law?

What section of the bible states that you must be married in church to be recognised as married?

Does that mean that non-Christians who did not marry in the church are not 'properly married'?

Please stop twisting the scriptures as well as propagating fallacies and arrant falsehood.

Don't you know that there's something called 'Customary marriage'? That is marriage according to your customs and traditions and is fully recognised and backed by law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.