Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,220 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Sophia! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sophia! (8597 Views)

Davido’s Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Living Her Best Life Ever / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
SOPHIA # continues....

My thoughts were filled with the memories of everything that had happened that day. I found myself self smiling at intervals and I just could tell I liked Stan!

Had my shower and got my duvet over my unclad body as I usually did then my phone beeped. Went through the message "can't get you outta my mind. Thanks for making my day, :Stan"... Oh my world. This guy dey my mind sha' I said to myself. Then I replied" same here, thank you ". Said my prayers and dozed off.

Days passed and soon it was weeks. Stan and I were hanging out regularly now and nothing changed. In fact we had more fun each day and we began to want more and more of each other's time. We became comfortable with each other such that we could say the craziest and meanest things and make jokes out of them.

Afam called one Saturday morning to have a long talk with me.

Afam: Sophie am getting married. Asked her to marry me and she agreed. I need you and Kevin to put away this craze and help me prepare for my wedding please. He's been to Nigeria a couple of times and now has a house not far from his dad's building in Abuja. Am sure you have no idea cause he told me you don't pick or return his calls neither do you reply his mails, texts and chats. Why are u doing this Sophie? Am beginning to feel like the third one is this friendship! There must be something you guys are hiding Sophie. Talk to me before I go gaga

Me: Afam it's not what you think

Afam: it is! Did he ask you out? Did you guys have sex? Did you get pregnant? Talk to me.

Me: OK OK I'll explain.

I told Afam all I could and he was dumbfounded.

Afam: Sophie am so sorry about what happened. Kevin had no right to do that to you. I understand how you feel Sophie but please for my sake and the sake of our friendship please forgive him. Am not happy about what has happened and no matter what it'll take me, I'll do something about it. Kevin should have controlled himself for crying out loud. What the F? Sophie I'll call you when am calm OK. I need to think.

Me: ok

Afam: I love u

Me: I love you too

Later that day, Afam called and told me about his discussion with Kevin.

Afam: we had a long talk and he confided in me about how sorry he is... I would want us to sit down and talk about this. He's in Germany right now but he's ready to meet at anytime at all so I want you to look into your schedule for next month cos this month is gone already. Let's have two days together Sophie please. Will you?

Me: yes. I will

Afam: that's my girl... Thank you. Hope you don't have any difficulty financially.

Me: not right now. My mobile boutique is doing well

Afam: good. Lemme know if there's anything ok

We said our good byes and I hung up just then, I heard a knock on my door.

Me: who's that?

Stan: it's me babe. (I opened the door) hey cutie

Me: hey (gave him a tight hug) how are you doing?

Stan: am not okay

Me: why? What happened?

Stan: you deserted me all through yesterday. You didn't return my call as promised neither did you care to chat me up and now I've got malaria. Happens when you miss someone named Sophie.

I laughed out loud and he joined. He looked into my eyes and kept his gaze fixed into mine. Before I could say anything, he dragged me close and took my lips in his!

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmmm. what a nice update... I can't help but smile.. kudos to you dear.... God bless you
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
famopompy:
Hmmmmm. what a nice update... I can't help but smile.. kudos to you dear.... God bless you

Kisses# thanks dear
Re: Sophia! by ceedarlin1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ayam loving this.. .though ignored the introductory part.. ..this is beautiful, my kinda story, greater grace hon
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
ceedarlin1:
Ayam loving this.. .though ignored the introductory part.. ..this is beautiful, my kinda story, greater grace hon

Thanks sis, muah!

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2017
I am really waiting for update dear
Re: Sophia! by marve20: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Booboo7 come and update ooo
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
Booboo where are you now....... we are missing you here
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
am sorry sweeties, working on it.
Re: Sophia! by ceedarlin1(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abeg come complete am.. Nice update feed me more
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
please gimme more... please....
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
SOPHIA# CONTINUES...

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back! after a few seconds, I raised my hand to his chest and rubbed it softly then I raised it further to his neck and held it gently. Gosh! I had wanted this for too long. what kept u from doing this all this while?? I kept asking in my head. he finally broke off from me and looked deep into my eyes... passion and hunger filled up the little space between us. I fought so hard to catch my breath then I finally managed to whisper...'what are we doing??' he dragged me closer and kissed me again. this time, more passionate, more tensed and more deep. he reached for my brea*st and smooched hardly.,.I let out a moan! he kissed my neck down to my chest and then all the way up to my ears. I shivered as goose pimple appeared on my skin. then he whispered something into my ears "don't be scared, I won't come in!" I gave a nod and the romance kicked off proper. this time without caution, without fear or reservations...he took my nipple in his mouth and suckled it softly at first then harder in a pace of time. he whispered sweet things into my ears as he took my left hand and directed it down there. "stroke him baby" he said! I was a little terrified at the size I felt down there but I struggled so hard to avoid the fear showing. I stroke his Python as he moaned loudly....he traced his hand through my little gown and slid my pant side ways then he began to rub my bunny as I let out a long moan. I was dripping wet this time as he finally slid his middle finger into me. "oh Stan!" I whispered ...."yes baby, I like it when u say my name like that" he replied. we kept with the stroking and the finger thrusting until we heard a knock on the door. oh gosh! we both got up and got adjusted like the speed of light. "who is there?" I asked.

Kunbi: besty its me

me: give me a minute babe...(I opened the door and she came in) u don come back?

Kunbi: yes o. am starving (she looks at Stan and rushes to give him a hug as she was already used to him) so you are here and she kept u all to herself abi? stingy girl

Stan: sorry Kunbi I just got in actually.

Kunbi: ok sweety, I've missed u

Stan: am wearing same shoes so I can imagine. am throwing this party for my dad's birthday yea, next week Saturday. will u guys come?

me: we'll talk about it and get back to u on that one.

Kun: what exactly are we talking about? abeg abeg...Sophie and her principles. Stan darling pls add us up to your list of guests.

we had fun discussing about a lot of things that night as kunbi ate the meal i had preserved for her. finally, Stan had to leave. I walked him to the gate as Kunbi kept her eyes glued at the TV. he looked into my eyes, gave me a kiss and said 'good night baby'

Stan and I weren't just close anymore, we were getting too deep. he'd take me out to the movies, ice cream, chocolates, hiking, sight seeing, video games, shopping, parties and so on. we had several sections of romance after that day but Stan never went in except with his finger of cos. I once asked why he never did and he told me "I don't want us to rush things baby, let's learn to walk then we can learn to fly! Few days later, I told him I wanted to take a trip to south Africa with my family on Holiday. Stan didn't look happy about it and I enquired to know why.

Stan: you really want to know don't you?

me: yes please.

Stan: drop by my house and I'll show u

I got home that evening from my PPA and went to check on him after having a cold shower and getting all dressed up in a mini gown he got me. his house had this sweet welcoming aura that evening. he met me at the door and got list on my lips as he gave me soft kisses that I wished never ended. He held my hands and led me to the middle of the sitting room and started taking off his shirt as he kept his gaze fixed at me.

To be continued...
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
please don't stop... please.. the story is getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
SOPHIA# CONTINUES....

I looked shocked and surprised! Stan !! I kept calling so as to maybe get him out of whatever it was he had lost his way Into.

me: Stan stop it, We are in ur sitting room. anyone could walk In....

Stan: there's no one here

me: your cook?

Stan: she ain't here

At this point, he had taken off everything he had on him. I could hardly breath! , I hadn't seen a completely unclad man outside the screens of a TV before. his sexy body began giving me concern as my body began to jerk....he walked slowly and reached for my hands and dragged me close enough to have a body contact while he kept his gaze steady at me. he took off my bangles, slowly took off my ear rings...went all the way down and began dragging my gown up until he finally pulled it off. I was left with my black high hip panty and black push up bra...I felt goose bump run down my body. #Stan! I whispered "yes baby" he said as he took my lips into his and kissed me passionately . he pauses for a few seconds and whispered "I love you Sophia, am madly in love with you!" this words felt like the trigger I just needed. this time, I took his lips into mine myself and then our hot section of romance began. we both had our hands all over each other as we kept sighing and moaning. still standing, he took my nipple into his mouth and suckled like a hungry baby as I nibbled with his nipple in return....he jerked and bit my ear softly then he finally cupped my back side with his two hands and smooched them. I reached for his python and began to stroke then he laid me on his large sofa and started rubbing my clit...oh gosh it felt so good!

Stan: tell me when u need me baby

me: I need you now!

Stan looked me in my eyes and asked...."Are you sure?" I nodded and asked "will it hurt?" he looked closely almost shutting his eyes "you haven't had sex?" I answered with 'its kinda complicated' and then he dived in! I almost let out a scream, felt like I was getting torn in a sweet way. he dived in and out slowly while his hand kept doing the magic . I was dripping wet now. we both moaned loudly as he kept increasing his thrust. "oh Sophie you are the best!" oh Sophie you are so Sweet" this and many more he kept saying at intervals. suddenly I had a rush of something I cannot define going through my body as I screamed louder and then I felt a wetness down there . "you came!" he said then he went on slower for a few minutes and also screamed as he exploded into me. we both laid spent! then he cuddled me and I slept off. woke up to his big eye balls staring at me...he kissed my forehead then I looked around and realised we were in his bedroom. How the hell did he bring me here without me knowing?" I asked myself silently.

me: hey

Stan: Hey baby, dinner is served. being waiting for you to wake up for a shower.

me: you cooked?

Stan: yea. gimme your hand

he led me to his Shower and turned it lukewarm then he gave me a bath and did same for himself. God if this is a dream then I don't want to wake up' I kept telling myself. I got into his T-shirt and he got into a Black Tommy Joggers and then we got settled in his dinning room to Munch!

4 Likes

Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Waoh... so nice.... Romantically sweet.
Re: Sophia! by ceedarlin1(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bring it on..
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
please update now...
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2017
SOPHIA # began ...

Stan and I started dating officially. I y went on that holiday trip with my family to Johannesburg where we spent two weeks. We got back and I left my family in Lagos for my PPA in Abuja. Stan met me at the airport and lifted me high with a deep kiss as passers by watched in admiration.

Stan: am so happy to have u back baby. I truly missed you. Abuja have been boring without u

Me: I can't wait to hear all the details. I missed you more. Told my parents about us and they are happy

Stan: oh t hank God. Am glad our parents are all happy. Let's go home

We drove off from the airport in his Suv and grabbed lunch for three then we went to my apartment where kunbi already helped with the tidying. We settled down to eat as I gave the duo their SA gifts. Life at this point was super beautiful...

Afam gave me a call to discuss our meeting and I decided we'd make it in a week time. One Wednesday morning, I got dressed up for work and checked kunbi's apartment but realized she wasn't willing to check at the office so I decided to go on my own. Tried turning on my ignition and realized it wouldn't Come on so I decided to get a taxi... Went all the way to the junction and na wao... It felt like all the taxi drivers had a meeting and decided not to come my way. I finally settled to take a walk since the office is like 10mins away. On my way, I kept making mean jokes to myself and hissing at every given opportunity and then something happened. A terrible driver nearly knocked me down while trying to park his car.

Me: (trying to dodge) Jesus christ! Who is this one.... (removes my sunshade to have a good look before piling insults on the driver) Mr. Man are u blind?

Then the driver of the tinted SUV opened the door and got down.... There was a long pause as we kept staring at each other.

Kevin: Sophie

Me: Kevin!

We ran into each other's arms in a tight hug.

Kevin: Sophie am so sorry... I've missed you. I know you are mad at me and probably hate me now but I don't have the best words to use in you know justifying what happened between us. Please forgive me... I don't want to loose your friendship. It's been he'll without u, I've got nobody to talk to about my business and private life anymore and it's really crazy. You trusted me and I betrayed your trust and it really got in the way of our friendship. Bubu I've got no one else please forgive me.

Me: Bubu (pet name we call each other sometimes) it's OK. I forgive u. I have a boyfriend now and I've moves on with that part of my life. Afam talked about a meeting and I told him I was in for it but now that you are here, I don't think we need that meeting anymore... I forgive u Kevin

Kevin gave me a tight hug and a soft kiss on my forehead and told me he loves me. I hugged him tighter and replied 'I love u too'.
Wait a minute were u expecting me to go to work after all that emotions? Mtchew abegi I called my department head and told her I couldn't make it. I went with Kevin to catch up with old times.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by marve20: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Booboo7 where are you come and update biko cool
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Booboo7 we will sanction you.... you need to update please
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2017
sweeties am so sorry....updating soon!
Re: Sophia! by famopompy(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2017
where have you been all this while

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by izaray(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
when are you updating us exactly undecided

1 Like

Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
Sorry guys...fate of Ada and Sophia have been sold out! Can't continue Sophia anymore...� New stories coming up. Btw, fate of Ada is been shot by Nollywood right now so watch out!
Re: Sophia! by Booboo7(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
0706 660 5649 for those who want to call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time / 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.