Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed (11820 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity / Kanu, IPOB Ignorant Of Nigeria’s Unity – Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by truereligion999: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by ComrdDRS: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
HE SHOULD TELL HIS FULANI MASTERS TO STOP DIVIDING THE STUPID COUNTRY. NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT HAS CAUSE DIVISION LIKE THE FULANIS. STUPID IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by sultanodudua: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Adetayo234 you will not thank me for delivering your mother from madness. Tomorrow you will start bitting the fingers that fed you. Pictures below.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by pasroland: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Be not deceived Mr Lai for whatsoever a man sow that he will reap. You introduced lies and hate speeches in Nigerian polity all for power grab, so relax and enjoy it or better still resign.
[color=#990000][/color] grin >: grin
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by adetayo234: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:
Adetayo234 you will not thank me for delivering your mother from madness. Tomorrow you will start bitting the fingers that fed you. Pictures below.

Oh sorry. I never knew your mother too has been afflicted with madness. I thought it was only you. With the way I'm seeing it, madness will soon run in your entire family
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fake news
Like Jonathan is training 1,000 snipers?
I'm number 5 on Jonathan's list.....
APC started it all, the disrespect on the presidency, the fake news, the hate speeches and they will reap the result 100 fold.
It's called Karma grin
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by oluamid(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's so unfortunate that in our country today, it is hard to draw the line between politics and ethnicity.

It is not white and black as many would have us think.

PDP isn't = Igbo/SS, Christian or anti-one Nigerian

Nor is

APC = Hausa Fulani/Yoruba, Muslim or pro one Nigeria.

I read many saying Lai Mohammed began hate speech when he antagonised Jonathan in the run up to 2015 elections. I wonder what they would have the man do. Praise Jonathan?

Jonathan is not Nigeria. Jonathan is not Igbo. Jonathan is not SS. He is not even Ijaw. A slight on Jonathan should not be equated to a slight on an ethnicity.

Should something happen today and violence begins, the likes of Lai Mohammed and Jonathan will not be here to bear the brunt. Their children will not be here, nor will any of their family members.

Everyone has a right to disagree with government or even ask for self-determination. But in doing so, one must show responsibility and not unnecessarily heat up the polity.

I'm one of the harshest critics of Lai Mohammed, but on this, I agree with him.
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by Optionalx: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Remember the infemous...

Baboon and monkey .... soaked in blood speech

&

The 97% 5% speech

By Sai Baba himself

Which hate speech pass these ones. Abi you want compare this epoch with these rants from faceless pple on nl
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by sultanodudua: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Oh sorry. I never knew your mother too has been afflicted with madness. I thought it was only you. With the way I'm seeing it, madness will soon run in your entire family
Your dementia is working as planned. You have forgotten your mother whose picture is below for the world to see.

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by adetayo234: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Your dementia is working as planned. You have forgotten your mother whose picture is below for the world to see.

When will those chasing you in your dreams release you from bondage? To think they have also added dementia to the mirage of pitfalls in your life! shocked
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by ndcide(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
We all watched Seun okinbaloye of channels TV ask Lai Mohammed about hate and treasonable speeches when GEJ was president, and he justified them all.

I'm not ready for any exchange with anyone who is not objective.
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by sultanodudua: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

When will those chasing you in your dreams release you from bondage? To think they have also added dementia to the mirage of pitfalls in your life! shocked
Are you still sucking boriskys ass yes or no.
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by belente(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
G
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by adetayo234: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Are you still sucking boriskys ass yes or no.

Your mouth must stink like shiiit. I mean, why would you suck someone's pussy and ass? Are you hungry for incurable gonorrhea?
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by yellow237(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Must everything be abt u n ur tribe?

am igbo too.

but I get sense.
for ur mind na,Hausa boy or don't u know the meaning of that ur name b4 u chosed it
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by sultanodudua: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Your mouth must stink like shiiit. I mean, why would you suck someone's pussy and ass? Are you hungry for incurable gonorrhea?
I heard you you fvcked awolowos corpse. What a sacrilege.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
pauljumbo:
Hate speech and fake news brought buhari to power

Hate speech and fake news will also take him out

Oga lai smell the coffee

You have said my mind, Buhari and APC come into power via hate speeches. Then, they were celebrating dishing out hate speech, and even polarized the country along religion and ethnic lines . Now Karma has come laughing hard on them. Poor Lia karma is still alive is a bitch.
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
pauljumbo:
Hate speech and fake news brought buhari to power

Hate speech and fake news will also take him out

Oga lai smell the coffee

You have said my mind, Buhari and APC come into via hate speeches. Then, they were celebrating dishing out hate speech, and even polarized the country along religion and ethnic lines . Now Karma has come laughing hard on them. Poor Lia karma is still alive is a bitch.

Lia you remember " we will form a parallel government if APC lost the coming election ".
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by truereligion999: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2017
ndcide:
We all watched Seun okinbaloye of channels TV ask Lai Mohammed about hate and treasonable speeches when GEJ was president, and he justified them all.

I'm not ready for any exchange with anyone who is not objective.

they feign ignorance when they are reminded of the evil they sowed.

while they told lies during the campaign, it would have all simmered down if PMB, his liars & his band of social misfits had been humble in victory.

instead they praised PMB's stupid 97%/5% speech...

hailed him when he called ND people irritants...

defended him when he called Nigerians criminals...

turned a blind eye to lopsided appointments...

laughed as the herdsmen committed atrocities...

even recently, Adesina still said something about cutting off the heads of those opposed to PMB... the man who promised that the blood of 'dogs & baboons would flow' if he lost the 2015 election...

as he sat back with a Cheshire grin as youth corpers where slaughtered because he lost election in 2011...

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed by orisa37: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Talk, talk, talk. No action. People are just dying!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Presidents To Meet On Single Currency Regime Dec. 21 / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.