Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. (2437 Views)

Tony Aziegbemi: APC Crisis Making Edo Ungovernable / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Hammer, you still dey lament from Buhari defeat your kinsman in 2015? Its almost 2019 everybody is getting ready for next election. Join the bandwagon to kick him out instead of wailing and gnashing teeth for nairaland. Were!

u sound energized, e be like say u don down hydraulic soup

3 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Hammer, you still dey lament from Buhari defeat your kinsman in 2015? Its almost 2019 everybody is getting ready for next election. Join the bandwagon to kick him out instead of wailing and gnashing teeth for nairaland. Were!

grin grin
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

u sound energized, e be like say u don down hydraulic soup

Ahaah, you sabi Yoruba people well well. grin

Ewedu and Amala get us going the way snuff and akpu get yonminrin energized and restless.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
MetaPhysical:

I dont understand Hausa o. Please interprete what he said.

U are a fast dodger. U have refused to see wat is in front of u.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Anyway, answer my question, i say wetin trigger your madness this time that you woke early morning to assault aboki and afonja? Did you dream of us in your sleep?

Olori buruku!
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2017
those of u that wish/want Buhari dead will die b4 him.If Dangote trailer nor jam una, may snake swallow una

2 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

U are a fast dodger. U have refused to see wat is in front of u.

Its a simple inquiry. Im willing to discover the truth and if you have a revelation that we know to know about this man then bring it forth. You said he gave order to kill. To kill who?
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Anyway, answer my question, i say wetin trigger your madness this time that you woke early morning to assault aboki and afonja? Did you dream of us in your sleep?

Olori buruku!

The North have had almost two terms in Government by 2019.

They should not get any automatic ticket.

It should move south.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin cool cool wink wink wink grin grin
BabaRamota1980:

Olori buruku!
grin
BabaRamota1980:

Olori buruku!
ofcus,the fear of koboko is the beginning of wisdom. Oct 1,is few days away

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Yaradua 2 years plus and Buhari 4 years is 6 years.

Osinbanjo is just taking orders in Aso Rock from Aboki, the Presidency should be move south by 2019.

If dey want to preserve Nigeria dat is.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
those of u that wish/want Buhari dead will die b4 him.If Dangote trailer nor jam una, may snake swallow una

Ase Edumare!

If nothing else, Buhari age alone is cause to have respect and restrain the tongue. Then considering his helpless condition, all assaults on him must cease. These crazy mofos that machete their elders in village are up to no good. Hammer kicked his elder rib this morning to rouse him up from sleep, not getting enough, he came online to kick aboki and afonja in the ribs and wake us up as well.

Omo ale, a j'okuta ma mu'omi!

2 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

It should move south.
can u see now that u and kanu the fraudster are confused. U want biafrat and at the same time u want to become president. I kuku trust my Buratai

3 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

It should move south.

So you woke entire population of aboki and afonja all over the universe to share that Nnamdi Kanu should be President in 2019. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
can u see now that u and kanu the fraudster are confused. U want biafrat and at the same time u want to become president. I kuku trust my Buratai

Buratai is a war criminal that is very corrupt with questionable source of his wealth.

Let us carry this country forward.

Bring the power south by 2019.

Abi u want the Aboki to add another 8 years to their already 6 plus years presidency?
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

So you woke entire population of aboki and afonja all over the universe to share that Nnamdi Kanu should be President in 2019. Abi?

Some home truth my brother, let us tell ourselves some home truths.

Economy have not improved under APC, it has only gotten worst, time for change.

It might salvage the country, in fact it is the only life line left for this country before the cabal finish it.

We must wrestle power away from the North come 2019, starting now.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Baba ramota don start. cheesy cheesy

I will just watch this drama. Hey hammerf forget about my question altogether. grin
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

Some home truth my brother, let us tell ourselves some home truths.

Economy have not improved under APC, it has only gotten worst, time for change.

It might salvage the country, in fact it is the only life line left for this country before the cabal finish it.

We must wrestle power away from the North come 2019, starting now.

Who you want put? Anyone in mind?
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by sultanodudua: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Pray u reach Baba Buhari old age.just pray OK.
Brothel product can't you read the handwriting on the wall. Why are you this senile.

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Who you want put? Anyone in mind?

Look, if Buahri without certificate can be President, the south have enough PHD holders to occupy that position.

I personally dont see Nigeria surviving 15 years of Northern rule under democratic dispensation. They cannot repeat wat they did during military rule under democracy.

Yaradua 2 plus and Buhari 4 years then another Northerner that will go for 8 years from 2019 will make it 15 years of Northern rule.

They might not even agree to power heading south after that.

They will crash the country.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by igbeke: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool.I cherish my yoruba tribal mark.far beta than the deranged lunatic from Aba ,

Did you just say you love Yoruba tribal marks

You are truly irredeemable.....

I give up.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
igbeke:

Did you just say you love Yoruba tribal marks

You are truly irredeemable.....

I give up.

He is a lost cause.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Do you have facts that he gave the order to killl Corpers murdered in 2011?

No, it was Awolowo that gave the order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Girl Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By “yahoo Boys' / Dino Melaye's Life Of Hypocrisy,deceit,and Dubiousness,( See Pics) / Fayose Is Own Rally In The Govt. House (tune To Ait)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.