Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81494 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Davash222(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
None...i repeat, None!
They're all prospective criminals!

You even have to include Dino..
Dino will use our money to buy garage of super cars! God forbid!!!!

996 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President

76 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Davash222(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President
Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.

780 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by majamajic(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
No 5

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oga abeg make dem divide Nigeria. undecided

In Ezekwisili's voice:

We want Biafra you dey talk of govern shey you wan make I change am for you ni grin

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by mrvitalis(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Oga he is just spoke person he is not running anything

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Obiageli who cant successfully manage BBOG. Where Iis BBOG today

majamajic:
No 5

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by majamajic(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Obiageli who cant successfully manage BBOG. Where Iis BBOG today

I just finished eating rice and goat meat , pls allow it go down in peace , thanks

314 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Mcuzy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
A man's mentality can change greatly once he(she) has money

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
They are not critics... they are activists.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by infohenry(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
None, you forgot Buhari used to be a critic and Obasanjo is one today. Criticism is a very easy job to today it keeps you on the right side of events.

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
He he...she wants Biafra but she contested for Zoogerian President last year

DanseMacabre:
Oga abeg make dem divide Nigeria. undecided

In Ezekwisili's voice:

We want Biafra you dey talk of govern shey you wan make I change am for you ni grin

22 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by lastempero: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
None of the above, na only English dey sabi speak.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
He he...she wants Biafra but she contested for Zoogerian President last year

You no get the joke ni Na by force to quote

20 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am not dino's fan..but i will choose dino melaye, he may be a jack ass and wimp, but he will be flexible..ready to listen and adjust.

because he wil want to impress, he wil try to improve..

Sowore is strong headed..he wil listen to nobody because he wil think he is always right..

At times..power is not about your personality or wat u believe in

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

Touche. You're hundred percent correct.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Not too sure bout d rest but the first person in d category as it stands is a very good thief!

That I'm very sure of!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Moghslu that was looking for ministerial appointment

DanseMacabre:

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
You mean Ogunmakin? How is he a thief? Never worked for government before and I don't think he is a politician

Jeffyblaq:
Not too sure bout d rest but the first person in d category as it stands is a very good thief!

That I'm very sure of!

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by omowolewa: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
None
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Moghslu that was looking for ministerial appointment

Really? I didn't know this. You mean that was his reason for contesting the elections?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Not only him. Many of them who contested under these mushroom parties

DanseMacabre:

Really? I didn't know this. You mean that was his reason for contesting the elections?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by edoairways: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars non of them reasonable been that it is easy to criticize from outside than inside
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Azmanaty: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nnamdi KANU will be the best bet

13 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Sctests: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you can convince Nnamdi Kanu to be your president, you'll be the luckiest people in the world. grin

Drop your toga of pride and beg him to lead you. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Stillthebest: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
kiss

All of them will perform better than Buhari.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
none of the above

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Lamasta(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
I give it to Sowore he will bring in youths that will revolutionize the government

85 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Two Boys Killed During Kogi Governorship Election In Lokoja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.