Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? (1174 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious / Wow Did Donald Trump Just Blast Nigeria?? See The Video (2) (3) (4)

Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Justuceleague2: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Answer is no

They filled social media with news that Kanu visited Trump, note that Kanu's passports :British and Nigerian passports were submitted to court as part of bail conditions how did he get to USA

Now let's assume they change story to Trump visits Kanu in Nigeria, I didn't realize there's a oval office with complete resolute desk and complete Whitehouse furniture set in Kanu's house , coincidentally

Kanu and Obama wear the same suit, same shoe , same pose in the same location, Nigeria or USA in the same office , people are dangerous

Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Justuceleague2: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome

BiafraudExposed
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Kyase(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Trump wey dey face fire for US, na kanu be e problem?

Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by able20(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Kyase:
Trump wey dey face fire for US, na kanu be e problem?
I wonder oh, na so ipob fanatics dey carry rumor upanddown.
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Kyase(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
able20:

I wonder oh, na so ipob fanatics dey carry rumor upanddown.
i just dey look dem grin
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by halims008(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
People are truly very dangerous grin grin
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by iLoveConductor: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Afonja propaganda and fake news. Instead of minding your skull mining family business, you're busy racking up fake articles on Biafra.

I'm slamming your empty cone heads when I'm back. Ndi zoo.

Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by babdap: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
truly some people are dumb because they are gullible. you won't even this type of news in beer palour
Re: Did Donald Trump Visit Nnamdi Kanu? by Justuceleague2: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
For all you fools insulting me

One of you made a thread on Nairaland surprisingly it made Fp and its 7 pages long claiming Trump and kunu had a meeting, it's even on YouTube and Twitter and Google results if you search the image, I found the original video and shared it with people and then took a screen grab to debunk your fraudulent claims

If I am the one who made nairaland propaganda did I make those on twitter, Facebook and Google too? You people are very stupid

babdap:
truly some people are dumb because they are gullible. you won't even this type of news in beer palour

iLoveConductor:
Afonja propaganda and fake news. Instead of minding your skull mining family business, you're busy racking up fake articles on Biafra.

I'm slamming your empty cone heads when I'm back. Ndi zoo.

Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / Biafra: Reason Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Chief Ezeife / Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" - Rochas Okorocha