Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra (1132 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Prominent indigenes of the ethnic groups in Benue and Rivers states , which Nnamdi KANU is seeking to annex , described the Biafran agitator as a jester . For instance, a retired police chief , Abubakar Tsav , said Kanu must be suffering from ‘mental ailments’ to utter such utterance. He said , “ I think the man has some mental problems . What is the connection between the Tivs , the Idoma and the Igbo? I think the man needs to see a psychiatric doctor because something is wrong with him . “ He is not well because nothing connects the Tivs , the Idoma to the Igbo. How can he say he wants Benue State to be part of Biafra ? He should stay where he is and carry on with his madness . We are not ready to be part and parcel of his madness ” Other prominent indigenes of Tiv, Idoma and Igede, the three major ethnic groups in Benue State who also lashed out at Kanu included , a first- class traditional ruler in Tivland , the Tor Sankera, Abu King Shuluwa ; a former Minister of Interior , Abba Moro ; a former Minister of State for Education, Professor Jerry Agada and former Economic Adviser to former president Olusegun Obasanjo , Professor Ode Ojowu. King Shuluwa described Kanu as “ a man with little intelligence who dared lumped Benue as part of Biafra . ” He said , “ His level of intelligence is in question, else, how dare him to annex Benue as part of Biafra territory . In fact , if you are looking for more people to be part of your territory , does common sense not say you should have a talk with them ?” Moro corroborated the monarch ’s submission stressing that the Igbo language , culture and tradition are clearly different from those of the three tribes in Benue State . He said , “ Benue is not part of Biafra , we do not have any relationship with Biafra in genealogy , culture and by colonial creation, Benue is part of the north . ” Agada on his part, warned the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra to stop laying claims to Idoma land as part of their territory . Also in Rivers State , Ogbakor Ikwerre , a body of the Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality in Rivers State also disagreed with Kanu on his demand that Rivers State must be part of Biafra . President- General of Ogbakor Ikwerre Cultural Organisation , Worldwide , Professor Simeon Achinewhu, told SUNDAY PUNCH that Biafra failed in the past because there were attempts by the former Biafran leader , late Odumegwu Ojukwu , to force unwilling minority groups into Biafra . The President, Ijaw Youth Council , Eric Omare , asked Kanu to have a rethink about the territory of the Biafra of his dream and restrict it to the states of the South - East . Omare said , “ The Ijaw nation has said it times without number that the South - South especially the Ijaw are not part of Biafra territory . ”
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by lordm(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nnamdi cownu

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by CoolFreeday(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
allow the guy(KANU) to keep making noise, personally, I don't blame him because the noise is paying him, my only problem is the jobless gullible youths following him and risking their lives without knowing it

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
...Indeed this sort of thread can only be opened by an 'OduduaDefender' undecided...The obsessions about Biafra by folks from SW is second to none and incredible..

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Alariwo2: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
You never defend your family.. it's oduduwa you want to defend.
bloody osu

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by iLoveConductor: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ododowa is that you? But I thought you should be in Ogun State right now defending the declining poo slinging populace of Obomoso who are being decimated by wicked skull mining Afonja grandfathers and baddo terrorists. cheesy cheesy

Ododowa don't tell me you're now a lunatic. You were not thrown away frkm the skies to start opening multiple threads on Biafra.

Ododowa please stop making me laugh cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:
[s]Prominent indigenes of the ethnic groups in Benue and
Rivers states , which Nnamdi KANU is seeking to annex , described the
Biafran agitator as a jester .
For instance, a retired police chief , Abubakar Tsav , said Kanu
must be suffering from ‘mental ailments’ to utter such utterance.
He said , “ I think the man has some mental problems . What is the
connection between the Tivs , the Idoma and the Igbo? I think the
man needs to see a psychiatric doctor because something is
wrong with him .
“ He is not well because nothing connects the Tivs , the Idoma to
the Igbo. How can he say he wants Benue State to be part of
Biafra ? He should stay where he is and carry on with his
madness . We are not ready to be part and parcel of his
madness ”
Other prominent indigenes of Tiv, Idoma and Igede, the three
major ethnic groups in Benue State who also lashed out at Kanu
included , a first- class traditional ruler in Tivland , the Tor
Sankera, Abu King Shuluwa ; a former Minister of Interior , Abba
Moro ; a former Minister of State for Education, Professor Jerry
Agada and former Economic Adviser to former president
Olusegun Obasanjo , Professor Ode Ojowu.
King Shuluwa described Kanu as “ a man with little intelligence
who dared lumped Benue as part of Biafra . ”
He said , “ His level of intelligence is in question, else, how dare
him to annex Benue as part of Biafra territory . In fact , if you are
looking for more people to be part of your territory , does
common sense not say you should have a talk with them ?”
Moro corroborated the monarch ’s submission stressing that the
Igbo language , culture and tradition are clearly different from
those of the three tribes in Benue State .
He said , “ Benue is not part of Biafra , we do not have any
relationship with Biafra in genealogy , culture and by colonial
creation, Benue is part of the north . ”
Agada on his part, warned the Indigenous People of Biafra and
the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of
Biafra to stop laying claims to Idoma land as part of their
territory .
Also in Rivers State , Ogbakor Ikwerre , a body of the Ikwerre
Ethnic Nationality in Rivers State also disagreed with Kanu on
his demand that Rivers State must be part of Biafra .
President- General of Ogbakor Ikwerre Cultural Organisation ,
Worldwide , Professor Simeon Achinewhu, told SUNDAY PUNCH
that Biafra failed in the past because there were attempts by the
former Biafran leader , late Odumegwu Ojukwu , to force
unwilling minority groups into Biafra .
The President, Ijaw Youth Council , Eric Omare , asked Kanu to
have a rethink about the territory of the Biafra of his dream and
restrict it to the states of the South - East .
Omare said , “ The Ijaw nation has said it times without number
that the South - South especially the Ijaw are not part of Biafra
territory . [/s]”
These Afonjas just don't know WHEN TO STOP THEIR USELESS PROPAGANDA even after seeing nearly half a million who came to see Nnamdi kanu in Rivers few days ago.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Kondomatic(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oduduwa defender that cannot defend the Oba of Ilorin

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Hopeful20100: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
CoolFreeday:
[s]allow the guy(KANU) to keep making noise, personally, I don't blame him because the noise is paying him, my only problem is the jobless gullible youths following him and risking their lives without knowing it[/s]

Afonja adviser...go and advise your kinsmen to reclaim Ilorin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
CoolFreeday:
allow the guy(KANU) to keep making noise, personally, I don't blame him because the noise is paying him, my only problem is the jobless gullible youths following him and risking their lives without knowing it

...Keep lying and deceiving yourself...Your problem is not the so-called 'jobless,gullible youth'(like you are better than them and not entitled to only one vote same as them)..because you do not care about them

..Your oroblem is that Nnamdi Kanu has successfully galvanized millions to believe his course much to your chagrin and apprehensions...no be today.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Ododowa is that you? But I thought you should be in Ogun State right now defending the declining poo slinging populace of Obomoso who are being decimated by wicked skull mining Afonja grandfathers and baddo terrorists. cheesy cheesy

Ododowa don't tell me you're now a lunatic. You were not thrown away frkm the skies to start opening multiple threads on Biafra.

Ododowa please stop making me laugh cheesy

Are you one of the gullible followers of that mentally deranged LUNATIC? Continuu. It would soon be dawn on you that all is just a waste of time.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
drake2000x:

These Afonjas just don't know WHEN TO STOP THEIR USELESS PROPAGANDA even after seeing nearly half a million who came to see Nnamdi kanu in Rivers few days ago.

Continue to deceive yourself. You'll know when the chips are down.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:

[s]Are you one of the gullible followers of that mentally deranged LUNATIC? Continuu. It would soon be dawn on you that all is just a waste of time.[/s]

See cone head like customized bicycle seat.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by feelgoodInc: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:

Lol...Go and tell your Obas that the "chips" have been down on Ilorin since 1897 when Oba Dosumu Oluwa was chased out in broad daylight by Fulani teenagers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by feelgoodInc: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:

there are no chips, you're playing our game, you are the one whose 7 steps behind us.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by feelgoodInc: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:

there are no chips, you're playing our game, you are the one whose 7 steps behind us. your propaganda is not working.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by iLoveConductor: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:

Are you one of the gullible followers of that mentally deranged LUNATIC? Continuu. It would soon be dawn on you that all is just a waste of time.
Ododowa how did I I offend you? I don't want trouble o before they say I bullied an Afonja god on nairaland. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by CltrAltDel: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
HHahaha…
His followers are also sick and deranged, they now refer to him as "Jesus" .
Anyways, Trump as also agreed to give them Newyork so mark your calendar… Trump will anounce Biafra 12 sept.
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5683782_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
There is something I just discovered recently and it is that almost all the Igbo outside of the South-East, i.e, those in the SW, NORTH e.t.c are not in support of this nonsense being promoted by the Lunatic and his sorry cohorts. The one who is a neighbour of mine actually really abhors them and considers them as jobless and unproductive thugs.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by CoolFreeday(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Keep lying and deceiving yourself...Your problem is not the so-called 'jobless,gullible youth'(like you are better than them and not entitled to only one vote same as them)..because you do not care about them

..Your oroblem is that Nnamdi Kanu has successfully galvanized millions to believe his course much to your chagrin and aprehensions.

it depend on what you mean by being better than them. obviously, I am more enlightened.
But neither you nor KANU should dream of Benue, maybe Rivers.
He can go ahead to galvanize them, who cares? which part of the country are the acclaimed followers? What property(ies) do they own?
Why am I wasting my time self, I don't do baseless argument.
Best of luck in your quest.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by iLoveConductor: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Hahaha… .Not only Rivers and Benue. Trump as also agreed to give them Newyork . Mark your calendar… Trump will anounce Biafra 12 sept. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049
[/s]
Can't you help your Ododowa father whose cone head is being battered up there instead of sharing these boring photos you're sharing everywhere? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Hahaha… .Not only Rivers and Benue. Trump as also agreed to give them Newyork . Mark your calendar… Trump will anounce Biafra 12 sept. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

Hahahahahah! You mind the nincompoops constituting nuisance. Their clownishness knows no bounds. I hope the reasonable Igbos like those my neighbors prevail over these jobless ones.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Ododowa how did I I offend you? I don't want trouble o before they say I bullied an Afonja god on nairaland. cheesy

Ododowa is that you? But I thought you should be in Ogun State right now
defending the declining poo slinging populace of Obomoso who are being
decimated by wicked skull mining Afonja grandfathers and baddo terrorists.
Ododowa don't tell me you're now a lunatic. You were not thrown away
frkm the skies to start opening multiple threads on Biafra.
Ododowa please stop making me laugh

What is that you did up there, sure that wasn't bully? Just paid you back in your own coin man.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by CltrAltDel: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
Can't you help your Ododowa father whose cone head is being battered up there instead of sharing these boring photos you're sharing everywhere? cheesy
Conductor, call your driver…. Your IQ is like that of a grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048443_1640790fishbrainjpega7dfb5d3d6cfd9608df156c2accd7707_jpeg5a1b3388e155014d8412a89afa5520c9
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by GMBuhari: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obviously
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by OduduaDefender(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Those statements quoted in the tread and those who made them, are they from the SW? Why are you IPODS miscreants attacking my race when the statements were not made by us but by the people you've been bragging to be part of your utopian Biafra? My God, these things just reason upside-down!
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by truereligion999: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by Baddest69(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
OduduaDefender:
There is something I just discovered recently and it is that almost all the Igbo outside of the South-East, i.e, those in the SW, NORTH e.t.c are not in support of this nonsense being promoted by the Lunatic and his sorry cohorts. The one who is a neighbour of mine actually really abhors them and considers them as jobless and unproductive thugs.
bro am an afonja but I hate people that don't mind their business.. They're fighting for a freedom which may be their right so you don't have any right whatsever to condemn them... stop being a tribalistic MOFO

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by ComrdDRS: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Where were these useless elders when fulanis were killing our people in Benue state. Why re quick in responding and abusing a group that pause no threat to the people. Or are they scared of there masters up north? Imagine, the other fool said we re northerners, no if we re to be anything, it should be MIDDLE BELT and nothing else. These ELDERS SHOULD SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT BENUE PEOPLE, LET THE REFERENDUM COME AND LETS SEE IF WE REALLY WANT TO BE IN NIGERIA. UNTILL THE FULANIS STOP TERRORISING IN NIGERIA, I WILL HELP KANU TO HAVE MORE SUPPORTERS AND SYMPATHIZERS IN BENUE LIKE NO OTHER PLACE. IF NIGERIA NO WAKE UP ONE DAY THEY WILL FIND BENUE AND PROBABLY ENTIRE MIDDLE BELT IN ALLIANCE TO BIAFRA. BETTER IPOD THAN AFONJAS. IPOD DEFEND WHILE AFONJAS DECEIVE. IPODS, NOTHING COMES EASY, KEEP IT UP.
Re: Kanu Is Mentally Sick: Rivers, Benue Not Part Of Biafra by elgeehione: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
The kanu of a person is really sick and also his supporters. Are benue people too Jews? cos I don't understand these igbo fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Exudes Fire Knocks Fayose / The Dangers Of Anambra Election Boycott / Protesters Storm US Embassy, Insist IPOB Is Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.