Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) (58998 Views)

"Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Mad spirit don't stay in one place all time...it moves people from where they run mad to an unknow destination.

Sometimes, it can take them from lagos to kaduna.

so, how will the family know they love ones is in north or how will they know he/she has run mad?

Evil people will not have power over us...Amen.

But he was always seen near OGS.
His problem was mental sickness not evil power thing.
In nigeria we wrongly attribute so many sickness to the so called evil power.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
juman:

But he was always seen near OGS.
His problem was mental sickness not evil power thing.
In nigeria we wrongly attribute so many sickness to the so called evil power.

No problem...the question I think we should Nigerians is...

Why do we have mad people only from Yoruba and Ibo...where are the mad hausas?

Is it that yorubas and ibos are the only people with mental difficulty?
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by manchester1: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
According to OP he was insane, how come he was now buried as a moslem. I need an explanation here pls?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
People that didn't care for him when he was alive will come and pretend burying him is a sign of love. shocked

The dead are wiser
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by lamalang(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
There was a mad man in my neighborhood that we use to tease back then that condole me when i lost my dad, he even ask How's mum doing, i was sixteen then but i will live to remember it for the rest of my life, since then I learned to respect any kind of human being

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
May Allah forgive him and bless his soul with Jannat Fridaouz ameen.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Someone they didnt care about when he was alive.

What a useless world.
my thoughts exactly!
funny world. when he is dead, he is put in a clean palour on the long chair. he could also have been cared for while alive.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by cooltola(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
We are all going to die. Earth is temporary life after death is a reality
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
you got it all wrong.

My point was did they take him this serious when he was alive?

Atleast use your head for once.

The man died of old age!

What does the fact a mad person dying of old age mean to those who use their head?

Simple question. Whether the mad man was taken care of or not while alive, does he deserves to be buried when he died?

Just answer that question sincerely.

Did i still get it wrong?

I won't be answering you again so don't bother to quote me again except it is to apologize.

Good night
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
manchester1:
According to OP he was insane, how come he was now buried as a moslem. I need an explanation here pls?

If he was known to be a Muslim when he was okay, the Muslim community owe him a burial when he dies. Simple
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by achieversbizpro(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
rip man
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by boborneyor(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
I knew this man since when I was in primary school and even saw him two months ago.People cared for him when he was alive,they always give him good cloth but he will later change it to rag after two to three days ,they will give him money, sometimes he will collect it and atimes he will throw it back to the person that gave him the money....For the community to still show him love even after death does not means they are doing eye service....Can your community ever be this humane towards a dead mad manlet your conscience judge you..RIP Soole

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Imagineers: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Contrary to general statement that this man was abandoned, I disagree. Where did he get all the money he was buying coke from? Looking at the posted pictures apart from his dirty clothes, he was looking well-fed. That was a sign that he was being taken care of. He could even be having sex regularly those burying him will know
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kokaine:
my thoughts exactly!
funny world. when he is dead, he is put in a clean palour on the long chair. he could also have been cared for while alive.

He was mentally ill and lived to that age and he wasn't taken care off?

Are you aware of the term "Forgone Cost"? The moment he died, the only relevant question is "What do we do to the corpse"? The fact that he was or wasn't taken care of while alive is unimportant. Of no consequence. Doesn't matter. What matters from that time is What happens to the corpse. They chose to be human and buried it. What would you have done?
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by RichAsFuck(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
Buried just like Ojukwu

When Ojukwu was sick in the hospital, he was abandoned by his family and Igbos. His wife Bianca was busy in Abuja lobbying for a political post and azz-licking Jonathan. It got to a point that PEJ had to embarrass her out of Aso Rock.

Peter Obi who benefitted immensely from Ojukwu's goodwill in the East abandoned Ojukwu in the hospital. He preferred to pay for Ojukwu's burial than his treatment because he wanted Ojukwu to die and he (Peter Obi) becomes the new APGA leader.

It took a Yoruba man (Mike Adenuga) to pay Ojukwu's hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/812072/mike-adenuga-first-naija-order

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/ikemba-of-great-alaigbo-nation-abandoned-in-england-chineke-mee-o.64124/page-5

So u mean a whole biafra mugabe didnt save for rainin days....ok he spent it on biafra nonsense..

I see same fate will visit nnamdi kanu
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Lol, thank God am not ur friend
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Have you been to the North? If you have, you would have seen mentally ill Hausa. I even saw one in Gusau recently. Mental illness doesn't care about nationality, tribe or religion.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
mfm04622:

He was mentally ill and lived to that age and he wasn't taken care off?

Are you aware of the term "Forgone Cost"? The moment he died, the only relevant question is "What do we do to the corpse"? The fact that he was or wasn't taken care of while alive is unimportant. Of no consequence. Doesn't matter. What matters from that time is What happens to the corpse. They chose to be human and buried it. What would you have done?
you are right. i retract my comment.

the government has alot to do about mentally unstable people. recently one hurled a stone that claimed a life. they did their best respect.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by shams040(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
if u like insult dos who gave him dis befitting burial dat ur own problem.

All i knw is if he was a muslim before he got mad den he as died as a martyr. shikana.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by feyimen: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
God pls take it easy on my soul any day you wanna take it back
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Mad people would be in their areas as well.
Its the same nigeria.
The same hell of a country.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
donofdons:
Yorubas are prone to non violent madness,fetish rituals,lying spirits,servile mindedness, Hausas are prone to stupidity,indifference and disability, Igbos are prone to greed, innovativeness,aggression, ijaws are prone to drunkenness, Efiks are prone to servitude, ibibios are prone to laziness and gluttony, nupes are prone to primitive lifestyles, kanuris are prone to destructive pride over nothing, fulanis are prone to religious extremism, Ogoni's are prone to stupidity and inferiority complex, ikwerre are prone to violence and laziness, igalas are prone to fetishism and backwardness, idomas are prone to timidity, Tivs are prone to shortsightedness, jukuns are prone to violent madness, urobhos are prone to backwardness, itshekiris are prone to greediness, binis are prone to recklessness and criminality, igbiras are prone to violent temperament.

Bros where are u from?
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
God you are wonderful
A mad person will be roaming around, eat anything(both good and bad), sleep in an unclean environment, wear rags for years, drink unclean water, never take bath for years, when sick you will never know most time, yet he/she will still live for decades while An healthy person that moves round with alot of cars, eat a delicious food time to time, sleep in a mansion, wears an expensive cloths,drink a clean water,take bath regularly will still died with just a little sickness.
God you're great.
What a world we are
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by bigfather(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Someone they didnt care about when he was alive.

What a useless world.

Very Very my brother !
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
grave too narrow and not too deep. why?

is that how they bury people in kwara?
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
I know him too, eya
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Honorable1000(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
It means it's enjoyable to watch a madman display but no one wishes to give birth to such.
alright
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by tallfact: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
It is not always good to judge from distance. Everyone condemning this act should please have a rethink. The people in that community have their reasons and restrictions. So let them be.

Come to think of it, as an individual what have we done to our blood brothers whose standard of living are poor and therefore need helps. See, every man for himself because we all have our purposes in life. It is whoever God send you to , you will help.

For those who help in burying him, thumb up to you and to the death RIP.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Were were all these people giving him a befitting burial when he was alive roaming the streets?
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Were were all these people giving him a befitting burial when he was alive roaming the streets? What did they do to hell him when he was alive? Idiots!
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by adem30: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
I knew him from my childhood. His love for coke is what I can really attest to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.