Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (33696 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello guys. How has it been with crowdsurfwork. I've been very busy lately and I need someone to take on with my account and we share the incentives. 60:40 such a person gets 60 and I get 40. Please do contact me on whatsapp if you are interested 08135063518
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Brownish24(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
*ARE YOU A STUDENT?*

*ARE YOU A GRADUATE?*

*ARE YOU A HOUSE WIFE?*

*ARE YOU A SALARY EARNER?*

*ARE YOU A FAMILY MAN?*

*DO YOU NEED EXTRA INCOME?*

*LET ME SHOW YOU A PLATFORM(GENIEUE ONE) THAT PAYS YOU EXTRA OR MAIN INCOME EVERY WEEK
*All within 1 to 7days by just posting adverts in your facebook*
*� WITH OR WITHOUT REFERRING* WELL I DON'T LIKE REFERRAL BASED PROGRAMS THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO OPT FOR THIS.
��*IN THIS PLATFORM, ALERT TESTIMONIES IS ALWAYS FLOWING EVERY WEEK*
Here is a group that offers you online genuine program were referring is not a most before you earn.
Join us as we have the latest site were earning is legit. Note, we don't do ponzi.
A non referral genuine program is available right now join us for more info in our whatsapp group by clicking on this link ASAP��������: https:///BSkzhQuaTBxL0SHIToGJfq
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Dhanidhamy(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by tosinjay(m): 5:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Buying your bulk payoneer @335.

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp d'sig
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by mekuz2014(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Okay contact me lets talk. 07068120090
Ajibolaoluwa:
Hello guys. How has it been with crowdsurfwork. I've been very busy lately and I need someone to take on with my account and we share the incentives. 60:40 such a person gets 60 and I get 40. Please do contact me on whatsapp if you are interested 08135063518
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
who can help me create crowdsurf I will pay you once it get approved pls

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by mukulu56(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Virtual PayPal Terminal is an online commission platform that makes it easy for users to receive their PayPal payments from customers around the world which they can either withdraw to Bank or convert to Bitcoin.

Virtual PayPal Terminal is a company of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.

It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.
A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

You can always call our Nigerian sales Rep on numbers below or have a chat with him on whatsapp.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by swizzypizzle: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's like this thread is freaking dead....... Anyone interested.. I want to give away 5 brand new crowdsurf accounts to the first 5 people that will Hi me on whatsapp for a very low price of 6k.. Whatsapp contact on my siggy
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
am interested bro please drop your fb user name am not on whatsapp
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
am only on facebook bro
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by swizzypizzle: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Saveasoul:
am interested bro please drop your fb user name am not on whatsapp
Lawal dolapo
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
swizzypizzle:
It's like this thread is freaking dead....... Anyone interested.. I want to give away 5 brand new crowdsurf accounts to the first 5 people that will Hi me on whatsapp for a very low price of 6k.. Whatsapp contact on my siggy

It's wrong to sell accounts for transcription. These people won't make money before they are booted out of the system. Transcription is not for everyone.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
To everybody trying to buy an account here, they will ban you because you do not know their rules and you'll end up the loser!

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2018
swizzypizzle:

Lawal dolapo
pls there is a lot of people having that same name on Facebook pls how can i identify you and are you male or female
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Impulse80:
To everybody trying to buy an account here, they will ban you because you do not know their rules and you'll end up the loser!
we can learn the rules bro it doesn't mean anything
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Saveasoul:
we can learn the rules bro it doesn't mean anything

If you could learn the rules you wouldn't need to resort to fraudulent practices to bypass the test. The test is meant to measure your knowledge of the rules.

There's no shortcut to success in the civilized world. If you're unwilling to apply yourself and learn the right way, YOU WILL FAIL.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Impulse80:

If you could learn the rules you wouldn't need to resort to fraudulent practices to bypass the test. The test is meant to measure your knowledge of the rules.

There's no shortcut to success in the civilized world. If you're unwilling to apply yourself and learn the right way, YOU WILL FAIL.
when i buy a laptop i will learn the skill tru youtube, write the test and c outcome
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2018
viktor88:

when i buy a laptop i will learn the skill tru youtube, write the test and c outcome

Good for you. The test isn't hard just follow their rules and you'll be fine.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Impulse80:

Good for you. The test isn't hard just follow their rules and you'll be fine.
thanks, any other advice for me
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Impulse80:

I know crowdsurf more than you think I have been writting the text and passing, my scores is always 85 both video and audio test but they don't give me my login because am Nigeria they hardly accept Nigeria do to some fraudulent activities so the only solution now is to buy already account bro I know more about transcription and I have crowdsurf guild ebook
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
@impulse80 i really need help if you can help i will be glad
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Saveasoul:
I know crowdsurf more than you think I have been writting the text and passing, my scores is always 85 both video and audio test but they don't give me my login because am Nigeria they hardly accept Nigeria do to some fraudulent activities so the only solution now is to buy already account bro I know more about transcription and I have crowdsurf guild ebook

Na because of this selling of account dem dey ban Nigerian IP. I don't use Crowdsurf. Check other sites. Revv, TranscribeMe, GoTranscript, and Scribie. Or you can try using a foreign IP via a VPN.

cc Victor88

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Impulse80:

Na because of this selling of account dem dey ban Nigerian IP. I don't use Crowdsurf. Check other sites. Revv, TranscribeMe, GoTranscript, and Scribie. Or you can try using a foreign IP via a VPN.

cc Victor88
sir, all these other site you mention do they accept nigerians
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
I laugh at the people who want to buy crowdsurf acct as high as 6000
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Who can help me with crowdsurf account i need aready account i will pay #2000 pls
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
Cecegracen:
I laugh at the people who want to buy crowdsurf acct as high as 6000
bro pls can you help get the account i will pay 2k
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Saveasoul: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
what happening here?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by 2pens: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
The only problem with this is the PayPal account as you can't receive with Nigeria account
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for a while. Payment through PayPal is not a problem as someone can easily open a foreign PayPal account with which you can use to receive your payment for as low as #2000.

Transcription is the most available work online as far as data entry work is concern. However, the problem with the job is being able to understand accents. Believe me it is very hard to understand white men accent especially if you have lived all your life here in Nigeria.

For instance they pay 0.10 - 0.11$ for 30 seconds transcription work. Sometimes you won't even be able to make up-to $2 in a day cuz of intonation. The white guys make at most not more than $15 in a day. The only ones you can Transcribe faster is video cuz you see their lips movement which helps alot.

Finally, if you pay someone #6000 for an account, when the work starts, believe me you will simply abandon the account. Worst still is the fact that they review your works if you make frequent mistakes they will closed down your account.

To have a little clue on what the job is all about. Try transcribing the test video on their site. Other sites include: scribbie, gotranscrib etc you can google for more names. They are many. Hope this helps
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by teamb: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by ozornet(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
unilever:
If you need help just signify, did I ask you to pay me .

Hello Sir, I need your help. I tried to add you with the number you gave (07039133942) but it is not connecting. Kindly add me with 08037788438 or call or SMS 08181926534,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo)