Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,921 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (33636 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
klark3:
hahahahaha... cheesy E never reach like dat...
Lol. just telling u
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Very Correct caution. You really do know how to use the foreign PayPal.

Paypal don' teach me lessons like twice. they limit my account. since then I don wise
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dforexguru(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
I am interested, how can u do this for me
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
dforexguru:
I am interested, how can u do this for me
call or whatsapp 08135063518

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

call or whatsapp 08135063518

What of foreign payment like fiverr or credit card to get the account
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
dan56:

What of foreign payment like fiverr or credit card to get the account

I don't understand ur question
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

I don't understand ur question

My main deal here is to pass the test.

So am asking can I pay to your PayPal or fiverr.com or bitcion to create the account and you send me details to start up
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
dan56:

My main deal here is to pass the test.

So am asking can I pay to your PayPal or fiverr.com or bitcion to create the account and you send me details to start up

Yes u can pay to my paypal. I can't give u d details of d answers. I will write the test for you. and give u guidelines how to work and not being fired.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by ogene70: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
nice.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by lilyv8: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello ops. Thank you for this post. I saw it today and applied and scored 87.6%. They told me I passed. What's the next step now because I ain't seeing any job. Secondly, are there other sites like this and how much can someone earn here? What of the translator base. I gave VPN. How can I also earn with it. Thank you.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ulu45: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilyv8:
Hello ops. Thank you for this post. I saw it today and applied and scored 87.6%. They told me I passed. What's the next step now because I ain't seeing any job. Secondly, are there other sites like this and how much can someone earn here? What of the translator base. I gave VPN. How can I also earn with it. Thank you.
Hello, can the test be done with phone?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by WealthBuilder01: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by mukhcech(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2017
lilyv8:

Hello Ma'am. Pls check pm.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by BrotherBlood1: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2017
lilyv8:
Can you give an expo on how to pass the test?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by lilyv8: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
It can't be done with phone OOO. I've been transcribing for two years so it was easier. I had their guidelines opened in another web page as I wrote the exam. The video exam is the most important as it constitutes 40% of the exam. Strive to listen keenly and follow thier guidelinrs as to how to write their speakers and all that.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by LEGITLAYO: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Lol. just telling u
Hello op, can I use a UK PayPal account for this?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Gentlevin: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
this is good but d prob is getting d right VPN for foreign PayPal account.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilyv8:

Your first result assessment is based on ur written test. The video transcript you did in the test will be assessed between 3-5 days before they will message you with your login details to the workers site. work.crowdsurfwork.com So in essence wait for 3-5 business days if you do not receive any mail. I'm sorry you have not passed the video portion of your test. That is why I offer to help pass the test because the video portion is the most difficult. I failed it 6 times
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Your first result assessment is based on ur written test. The video transcript you did in the test will be assessed between 3-5 days before they will message you with your login details to the workers site. work.crowdsurfwork.com So in essence wait for 3-5 business days if you do not receive any mail. I'm sorry you have not passed the video portion of your test. That is why I offer to help pass the test because the video portion is the most difficult. I failed it 6 times

I need you to help me get an account my real issue here is trust......to be candid; can I see the video of the account before I send payment?

And hope you won't disappoint

The PayPal account will be a particular laptop I will use to login (VPN)

Or risk less to login with phone?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
LEGITLAYO:

Hello op, can I use a UK PayPal account for this?

yes
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
dan56:

I need you to help me get an account my real issue here is trust......to be candid; can I see the video of the account before I send payment?

And hope you won't disappoint

The PayPal account will be a particular laptop I will use to login (VPN)

Or risk less to login with phone?

Just wait for 3-5 business days and see if u get any message. If not then come back to me but u will use another mail then. You will see the videos before u send payment. I will help you transcribe the first 3 videos so you can see.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
this is good but d prob is getting d right VPN for foreign PayPal account.

I'll tell u what application or browser to use
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by budosky(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

I'll tell u what application or browser to use
I have two questions:

1.In what format do you submit your transcribed work?

2.Do you put timestamp on the transcribed work? like this

0:38 Ah, try to have a nice family life
0:40 have fun, save a little money
0:45 but life
0:45 that's a very limited life
0:48 life can be much broader
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by dan56: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ajibolaoluwa:

Just wait for 3-5 business days and see if u get any message. If not then come back to me but u will use another mail then. You will see the videos before u send payment. I will help you transcribe the first 3 videos so you can see.

So after its approved, and you tanscribe first three videos..... Then we hand over account/ send payment?

Alright let me wait and see if I will come back
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
budosky:

I have two questions:

1.In what format do you submit your transcribed work?

2.Do you put timestamp on the transcribed work? like this

There is a platform where you type your transcript.
we dont put time stamp. It's easier than every other form of transcription
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
From some of my chats with about 3 people I've helped to create the account. I discover that they may not pay me after I'm done with their account. So I have decided that you will pay between 1 to 3k before I start creating your account and you balance up when I'm done.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by lilyv8: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sir, are there sites other than this that I can make an income from?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Ajibolaoluwa(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilyv8:
Sir, are there sites other than this that I can make an income from?
Yes there are several. U can search for transcription companies that accept nigerians
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by humbleme99(f): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
That whatsapp link is not working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company / CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.