Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Make You Partner Forgive Your Ugly Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make You Partner Forgive Your Ugly Past? (396 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / The Reason Why You And You Partner Are Always Fighting. / Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make You Partner Forgive Your Ugly Past? by isidiwent: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Many people especially ladies face the brunt of bad past. Bad past such as abortions, party, cheating, prostitution & sexual recklessness. Though guys who are the hypocrites here don't face much pressure from having a bad past..

But what I bring here, is to teach ladies how to successfully dish their bad past to their darlene or fiancee gradually..

When a lady falls in love with a guy & they start dating towards marriage, there will be a moment to reveal secrets... And this is the way to go about it..

1) When you start dating, please don't be in a hurry to shout "no sex before marriage", just gently avoid sex moves, by saying "pls I beg you, I love, but pls stop this pls, not now pls"........It makes you look sincere..

2) Don't be in a hurry to say things to your fiance like "hope u read ur Bible", "hope you are prayerful", "hope you prayed", "hope you are pure"..... He may start assuming you as a virgin.... You can simply say, "pls hope you remembered me in your prayers today"....... It shows humility.

3) When you see him with a lady, with gentility, say " who is that, pls just be careful ooo"...

4) Begin to expose your phone regularly & make your dealings very open....It seals trust..

Your past is cleaned up by the present trust you sell!!!

5) Use words like , "please teach me to be more Godly & how a lady can pls God better after changing old ways"........ It makes him to stop over-expecting you to be an angel.

6) Do not discuss or talk about how you need a husband to rough-handle you in bed....

7) Make sure you have not had sex with anyone for like 6months to One year.............It shows that the olosho demon is fully cast out

cool Be quiet, calm, not boasting about decency, but acting decently..

He already knows you are imperfect..

cool The final day: " Honey, I care about you, & since I met you, my life has been better.... but there is something I wanna tell you: In my past, I have had sex & it led to pregnancy, & out of pressure, I aborted; but truly I have not had sex now for over 6months; I have changed".
Re: How To Make You Partner Forgive Your Ugly Past? by Nutase: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Trump shit.
Arrant bull crap.

(1) (Reply)

Many Ripe, Rich And Beautiful Ladies Against Many Ripe, Broke And Handsome Guys / How Do Hair Grows. / The Heat Of Virginity Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.