Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares (25293 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo The Internet Terrorist Strikes Again / I Am God - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Aburi001: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
E clear say na dry shiìt this woman de smoke embarassed

She love Sapele water like madt grin
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by e10nzy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nairaland salute yourself for making this woman feel relevant.

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nov6(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Madam go to your village and ask you people what is doing you,jare.
If you don't have anything to say,
goan inhale hot water...
Bia OP.... No dey bring this kian thing here again ooo

toba400:
She is not one to be scared about speaking her mind and this she did again via IG when she took to the social media platform to pour out her heart.

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has declared she is an internet terrorist and is married to Jesus.

She wrote:

Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka#MadamPresident2023 .

I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.

My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don't believe in God because I hate mega pastors.

I never believed in the bible.Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW4p60GHzFE/

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/i-am-an-internet-terrorist-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-declares/

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by eightsin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
This woman has mental problems... I wonder why people keep making her relevant.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nightking04(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
lipsrsealed what is this homo erectus saying?
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Bekimbo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Your are not the only Yoruba internet terrorist,your like are everywhere even on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by 0b100100111: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lady is dogged!

Give it to her, she is mouthed!
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by MhizzAJ(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Kemi Olunoyo...

Please it is not good being an internet terrorist.
Learn to share love and pass positive messages.
You are often full of hate and bitterness.

I honestly think you need Christ.

Yours Truly,
NwaAmaikpe NwaAroOkeigbo.

U spoke well today
have u also repented wink

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by swiz123(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ugly old fool

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by KENZINCO(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
DSS what are u waiting for?
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by talk2saintify(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
We know
yhu dun have to say it....

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Neddstark: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
If Kemi Olunoyo messes with you, please deal with her the legal way. We will fear you from henceforth
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Freeman59: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Honestly and without any prejudice, this old cargo has a problem.

She's obviously insane
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by gurunlocker: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think this woman makes money being a mad woman online...
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by akilo1: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
the demons in this woman body hmmm na only t.v. Joshua can deliver her from this state of madness
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Klington: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
so many people are very sick up there without even knowing

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by alphasperm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
" cry"somebody wi jus com to dis life n become mad wit full determination

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by MTKbudapest(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
ma'am i think u are mentally ill

why not look for one cele church and attend so they can cast the evil spirit out of ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Loool, love her honesty though grin
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Scarlet5: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
toba400:
She is not one to be scared about speaking her mind and this she did again via IG when she took to the social media platform to pour out her heart.

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has declared she is an internet terrorist and is married to Jesus.

She wrote:

Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka#MadamPresident2023 .

I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.

My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don't believe in God because I hate mega pastors.

I never believed in the bible.Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW4p60GHzFE/

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/i-am-an-internet-terrorist-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-declares/

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Hier(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
I gat living water, you will never taste again
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by MrIndespensable(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na wa ooo.Aunty must sha dey news......wether cool or Hot... 39 days to catch shekau,we are waiting...
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by AUTOCRATIC(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Somebody should do us a favour,invite this woman to Nairaland,she will get better responses to all her stupidity and I bet it,her life will never remain the same
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Sunnyja: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
RSVP:
Then Bomb fall on you..
Shekau fall on her
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by mujib1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool[color=#000099][/color] OK!!!! kontinu...... "internet terroris" right..... waiting for the day that adjective will be use against you
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na the small fresh air wey blow her after her prison break dey confuse her. We won't be too fazed when she returns. Oniranu!
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by enemyofprogress: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Biiiiiiiiiiitch
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by enemyofprogress: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
AUTOCRATIC:
Somebody should do us a favour,invite this woman to Nairaland,she will get better responses to all her stupidity and I bet it,her life will never remain the same
she is already on nairaland
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by victorioushands: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Somebody broke this woman's heart or she did something that affected her and has not been able to either forgive the person or herself and move on. He is very bitter. May the LORD heal you, ma.

NOTE: Before you contract a relationship with a person, consider that you are dealing with a spirit who lives in a body and has a soul. Do not be quick to do things that crushes a soul. Your own soul will be held seriously accountable.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Iseoluwani: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
KOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In Black For ‘Zahra’ Movie Premiere / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery / “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.