Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around (2216 Views)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / 6 Things I Love So Much I Cnt Do Without / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buh why are girls like this na.

No more mercy I'm gonna ask her for my share combo style
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Maxi112: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ask her your share, how?
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Seriously?

Ure a fvckboy too, no offence.

If she cheated on you with anoda dude, then you think the way out is to keep fvcking her? ikp120 's advice will definitely be "keep fvcking her" but mine is let her go and you move on too, be a man Bro.

Ikp120 oya now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Yorubaangel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Grow up boy!!!
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by ikp120(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Seriously?

If she cheated on you with anoda dude, then you think the way out is to keep fvcking her? ikp120 's advice will definitely be "keep fvcking her" but mine is let her go and you move on too, be a man Bro.

Ikp120 oya now
Of course, that's what he should do. He should just keep on fvcking the hoe.
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Seriously?

Ikp120 oya now

Likes attract each other, so someone like him can only attract a hoe grin
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
ikp120:
Of course, that's what he should do. He should just keep on fvcking the hoe.

I know you will never disappoint me....

1 Like

Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Likes attract each other, so someone like him can only attract a hoe grin

No chill grin at least pretend u support him grin
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

No chill grin at least pretend u support him grin

Loool ok then
Op God punish that girl! Ahn ahn! How could she dare to do that to you? Is it that your thing was small or what happened?

See those hoes ain't loyal, dump her freaking ass before she gives you HIV

Take heart bro

Better? grin
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool ok then
Op God punish that girl! Ahn ahn! How could she dare to do that to you? Is it that your thing was small or what happened?

Take heart bro

Better? grin
Am nt dumping her yet am nt done with her
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by rosalieene(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
SMH
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool ok then

Take heart bro

Better? grin

Better grin

Buh what is the small thing about?

Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by dolphinife: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
You can't believe why your girl??

You mean your daughter

Or the girl you paid her bride price??

Or what exactly is your point bro?
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:
You can't believe why your girl??

You mean your daughter

Or the girl you paid her bride price??

Or what exactly is your point bro?
She agreed to be my girl so dnt judge my terminology
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by dolphinife: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
She agreed to be my girl so dnt judge my terminology

What moral or whatever rights you have over her for you to called her 'your girl'?
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:

What moral or whatever rights you have over her for you to called her 'your girl'?
Sir! Agreement is agreement
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by dolphinife: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Sir! Agreement is agreement

Agreement that what??
Re: I Cnt Blive That My Girl Gat Tha Nerve To Bleep Another While Am Around by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:

Agreement that what??
That we become boo

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children / A Secret Sexual Abuse By A Ghanian Tailor (HOT VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.