Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern (46285 Views)

Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Philistine(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
This guy is speaking about what he does not know... Ibadan is a very large city with a lot of rural areas but also much more developed urban areas... So he should stop all these derogatory comments because they're not true(guys who stay in Ibadan know this)... This should really not be coming from a fellow tribe man.. Is he trying to bring Ibadan down or what?... Though we have a not so functioning governor at the moment but does not mean Ibadan is dead.... A lot of times and even in school I hear guys who have never stepped foot in Ibadan commenting negatively about it then I ask them have you ever been to Ibadan and most of them say no... At the end of the day I discover their points are based on what they read or saw on social media posted by some hater... Really for those who still hold the view that Ibadan is a slum, stop believing the social media representation and take time out to visit yourself. God Bless Ibadan, God bless Oyo State, God bless Nigeria.
The truth is majority saying negative things about the city have never been to ibadan,they base their judgement from what they hear on social media,igbos and fools like this fayose brother contribute a lot to such

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Sikay19:

We already know you as children of hate. no good things comes from you. so we are not surprised. and as a matter of fact you are not qualified to have a say in this because the entire southeast region is no match for western region. you keep talking about brown roof republic but you refuse to stay at your so called developed region. You and your fellow brothers keep constituting parasites all around the corners of this same region you badmouth. demented nimcompoops!

grin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by MadCow1: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2017
starstunna1313:

Do you even have sense.. Are we talking about Ekiti here or Ibadan?.. Must you always be confused with topics and names?..anyway am not surprised the name says it all.."MADCOW1" technically means "MAD ODE"

Okay.. Kindly continue on your way before you price market wey you no wan buy.

Ewu Obalende

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by cooltola(m): 4:53am On Jul 24, 2017
All these online insults are meaningless. Lagos Island is one flood away to be part of the Atlantic Ocean. We are truely bless by God that there is no tsunami or earthquake yet. When we have a reliable sewage system I know we are going forward. When we stop use to generators to service our telecom then I know things will improve. I will rather live in a brown roof with constant affordable light than live a red roof house with elipeletic supply of electricity. Fela was right, we do not fight our rights , no body want to die. We attack people who steal less than N1000 but praise people who steal $1000000
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by pat077: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2017
It's not a lie.... ..

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by darediamond(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2017
veekid:
Like seriously I'm tired of seeing that pot hole on ring road close to capital building, Ajimobi our useless Governor waka pass der every day of his life; imagine that! Nothing has been done to it; now a stranger from a no man's land is asking if we have a governor, well! I don't think we have one since the one der is uselessly useless
#peaceout
Haa, Ajimobi see your life.
"Uselessly Useless" na him dem take qualify una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by AntiWailer: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Splashme:
Seriously, Ibadan is dying.

But Yahoo boys are also making Fayose's own Ado-Ekiti their capital too.
Ibadan dead the day they voted Ajimobi the second time.
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by unitedsurv: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Fayose leave our Ibadam alone. cheesy

abi o as far as I dey chop amala meta and #50 meat and one pure water => #170

and as far as my 140 can get me hungry man size indomie in ibadan while Lagos #200 cheesy

as far as I fit enter Ui to ojo #30 abi bodija to bere #50

as far as I dey collect 12k for two weeks work

he nor consine me weytin fayose brother dey talk jare grin grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Nwakaumu(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Sikay19:

And your hateful remarks helps not either. Since your opinions are not being positive toward the issue. I implore you to take your hatred elsewhere
"In an empire of lies truth becomes treason".
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Praktikals(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTtuZPRQGQ
Seems stupidity runs in their blood.
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by wristbangle: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Ibadan is dead grin

Brown roof Republic

Here you are making disgusting remarks on another people issue yet you condemn me when I barge on rare occasion as regards IPOB issue.

You are a hypocrite! Mind your business and face your trillion naira job u always claim on nairaland
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Sikay19(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
"In an empire of lies truth becomes treason".
OK bye!
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by fakati(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Even a dead lion can't be compared to a dog the fact that Ajimobi is rated low in area of developmental projects is not enough for you to compare Ibadan will Ado.

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by topbollz(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2017
This confirms the fact that Fayose was formerly an Ibadan base Ekiti Man. But not withstanding this does not exonerate any of the Southern States (SW, SS and SE included). No one should come here and deceive themselves we all are in this mess together. Our selfishness as a people, lack of patriotism and blindness as a result of tribal sentiments. Non Zero tolerance for corruption will take no one anywhere. Best we end up doing if we refuse to do right and embrase true nationalism is channelling the future generations base to become a foriegn land. And what do you expect one day the owners of those land will show us some venom especially if we end up prospering in their land. Nigerians and unnecessary sentimental hatred. Every move from Leaders to Followers is self centered. No one cares. Just rain ooO and not sunami Lekki Ajah Messed up, Port Harcourt FRSC, Enugu "International" Airport, Anambra 10 Communities in disaster, Asaba, make we no even mention Bayelsa, Ogun self no rest, forget North and we come and hype. Anyways thank God that through it all some areas are still surviving but for how long with our attitude towards growth and development both Leaders and Followers. O God of creation direct us right towards a noble course.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by olusola200: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2017
That is the picture of what is happen in Nigeria as a whole

People are leaving for greener pasture
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Here you are making disgusting remarks on another people issue yet you condemn me when I barge on rare occasion as regards IPOB issue.

You are a hypocrite! Mind your business and face your trillion naira job u always claim on nairaland
Taa gbafuo. I told you that i will give it to your people here very hot.

Don't unleash the terrible me because you don't know the battles i engage on Nairaland

O ye son of Brown roof and hydraulic soup, begone from my sight and let the war begin

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by wristbangle: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Taa gbafuo. I told you that i will give it to your people here very hot.

Don't unleash the terrible me because you don't know the battles i engage on Nairaland

O ye son of Brown roof and hydraulic soup, begone from my sight and let the war begin

Lol, alright.
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2017
vanbonattel:
Did he talk about the brown roofs? grin

Ibadan should be competing with Igbo cities like Afikpo in Ebonyi state.
maybe Ebonyi of the 90s....
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Warship: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol, alright.

The more you guys attack Biafra the easier it is for us to paint your tribesmen evil before the whole world

You think foreigners don't read our comments.

Pls continue for our own good

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by wristbangle: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Warship:

The more you guys attack Biafra the easier it is for us to paint your tribesmen evil before the whole world

You think foreigners don't read our comments.

Pls continue for our own good

Ok
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2017
But is is. A liar.if I was the one that posted such every yoruba person here will say I am not patrotic some will even call me a troll,but as you can see some people speak out not minding if it's from their region.
They call me fumi,the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol, alright.
The truth about your region is that the villages are so backward that most times i equate them with the hausa's i do see in Gombe villages.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Warship: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Ok

Why not join Ipobexposed and help him create such topics since he has been banned from posting new topics

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by wristbangle: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The truth about your region is that the villages are so backward that most times i equate them with the hausa's i do see in Gombe villages.
Warship:

Why not join Ipobexposed and help him create such topics since he has been banned from posting new topics

Ok
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by MARKone(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

Ibadan dead the day they voted Ajimobi the second time.

Yeah, that is the truth. Oyo state has this unwritten rule bordering on second term.....i wonder how Ajimobi made that second term, even Bola Ige didn't get a second term. My work has taken me to all southwestern states, Ibadan is not bad at all, still better than Ekiti in all standard.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by chukwui(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
vanbonattel:
Did he talk about the brown roofs? grin

Ibadan should be competing with Igbo cities like Afikpo in Ebonyi state.
Don't let afikpo boys catch u
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Philistine:

The truth is majority saying negative things about the city have never been to ibadan,they base their judgement from what they hear on social media,igbos and fools like this fayose brother contribute a lot to such
I won't call anybody names sha but guy wetin you talk na true na only we wey don stay for Ibadan Sabi say our city dey well... Most people take social media platforms so serious and even use them as basis for their argument to... You need see how I argue with my guys in school and their points are based on nothing but the Internet. There was a day one of my guys searched for pictures of two Nigerian cities online and can you imagine we saw a picture for both cities.
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by ddeola: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Can someone please find out what is happening in Ekiti state where his brother is governor.

Though am not in doubt because Ajimobi has NOT done anything about LAUTECH for 10 months now.

It's a shame that the people elected lack the sense of responsibility towards the electorates
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by shegerun: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Diarrhea of the mouth runs deep in this family.
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by feekman(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Abi ooooo and this same Isaac as a club in Ibadan at federal high court road Adeoyo named VIEW POINT his brother AYO as an office in Ibadan at Ringroad before named SPORTLESS this same Isaac as an office on Ringroad named ANISGUARD now Ibadan is not good again undecided issok cuntinu god dey.
EgunMogaji:

grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by Finekunlex(f): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunate remark from a myopic, no, blind Fayose
Re: Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern by feekman(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Abi ooooo and this same Isaac as a club in Ibadan at federal high court road Adeoyo named VIEW POINT his brother AYO as an office in Ibadan at Ringroad before named SPORTLESS this same Isaac as an office on Ringroad named ANISGUARD now Ibadan is not good again  issok cuntinu god dey.
SoldierBoy1:
I won't call anybody names sha but guy wetin you talk na true na only we wey don stay for Ibadan Sabi say our city dey well... Most people take social media platforms so serious and even use them as basis for their argument to... You need see how I argue with my guys in school and their points are based on nothing but the Internet. There was a day one of my guys searched for pictures of two Nigerian cities online and can you imagine we saw a picture for both cities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.