Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl (1421 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Project2017(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Man, 41, defiles 13 year-old daughter
Olayinka Olukoya - Abeokuta
ONE Sikiru Odejide has been arrested by the men of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly having carnal knowledge of her 13 year-old daughter.

The victim’s mother, who had divorced the suspect years back reported the incident to the Police at the Sango Divisional Police Station, that her father had been abusing her since 2016.

The suspect based on the complaint was arrested and he owned up to the crime. He was said to have threatened the teenager if he informed anyone about his evil act. Odejide attributed the crime to “devil’s work”.

” A 41yr old man, Sikiru Odejide has been arrested by men of Ogun state police command for having unlawful carnal knowledge of his own 13yrs old biological daughter (name withheld).

“His arrest followed a complaint from the mother of the victim who has been separated from the man years back. She came to sango police station and reported that her daughter came to her house at ijeshatedo area of Lagos to inform her that the suspect has been having s3xual intercourse with her since December 2016 with threat to kill her if she dare tell anybody about it.

“She further complained to her mother that she could no longer bear the frequent s3xual assault from her father hence she decided to inform her mother.

” On the strength of the report, the DPO sango police station, SP Akinsola Ogunwale detailed detectives to effect the arrest of the randy father who lives in onihale area of IFO local government area of the state.

“The suspect,on interrogation owned up to the commission of the crime but attributed it to the devil handwork,” a statement read.

The state Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered that the suspect be transferred to anti human trafficking and child labour unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and possible prosecution of the suspect.

He equally directed that the victim be taken to hospital for proper medical attention.

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Bibors(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Crime is global and is a function of a degraded society.
We must build a formidable society with minimum crime rate.
Zombies, Afonjas, Igbos as I see them called here isn't the cause of crime. They are just better at the ones their society trows at them.
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Victornezzar: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op dis ur heading ehn grin

3 Likes

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Babtunz: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op, I salute Your Heading oo...Just pray make ur Fingers no lead u to----cheesy
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by dkronicle(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
headline wey rugged

3 Likes

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by themayor4542(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na wao. Every thing is about tribe to you. Pedophile no dey South East and South South? It's human madness and perversions and it should be condemned on all fronts irrespective of tribe,religion or location. What's bad is bad.

1 Like

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Topestbilly(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
op, 41 years old what?

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by columbus007(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
This space is for the e-war of the Amala tribe.

. undecided

1 Like

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by krissconnect(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
41 years old man. Op I'm sure ure trying to incite tribal hatred. Slow down,it'll gain you no fame. Just drop ur news and go
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by iLoveConductor: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is this news? How old was remi when Thiefnuubu's rotten teeth started falling on her?

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Leonbonapart does this
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
I wouldn't be surprised if Leonbonapart does this
ooohhhh dear this was what they did to you when you where tender cry cry... little wonder you see men as monsters.

Demn!!!!! No wonder you now liv in pain and bitterness.... You will be fine again... my advise will do
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
ooohhhh dear this was what they did to you when you where tender cry cry... little wonder you see men as monsters.

Demn!!!!! No wonder you now liv in pain and bitterness.... You will be fine again... my advise will do

Naaaaah fortunately such never happened and to think you are mocking the whole situation if it did, is absolutely disgusting.

Dicks of potential rapists like you should be cut off
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Naaaaah fortunately such never happened abd to ghonk you are mocking the whole situation if it did, is absolutely disgusting.

Dicks of potential rapists like you should be cut off
"damn" is a slang coiled from "damn"
'liv' abbreviation of 'live'
What exactly is your point? Ran out of boolets so soon?
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
"damn" is a slang coiled from "damn"
'liv' abbreviation of 'live'
What exactly is your point? Ran out of boolets so soon?

Liv is not an abbreviation dude it's a freaking NAME
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
No be new thing na sad

afonja's been raping little children since 1914.........

Only thing they can do now is castrate the he-goat and probably remove his dick-cap

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
krissconnect:
41 years old man. Op I'm sure ure trying to incite tribal hatred. Slow down,it'll gain you no fame. Just drop ur news and go

dem dey talk about rape dis one dey talk about tribe undecided

its always been about ethnicity for you afonjas

anyways e no concern me......ama kenyan
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Liv is not an abbreviation dude it's a freaking NAME
mine didn't begin with capital letter.... can't keep schooling ma'am... how many lesson do you wanna learn at once? Pls!!!! undecided
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
mine didn't begin with capital letter.... can't keep schooling ma'am... how many lesson do you wanna learn at once? Pls!!!! undecided

Olodo just accept your mistake
"liv", an abbreviation? Who's kidding who
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Olodo just accept your mistake
"liv", an abbreviation? Who's kidding who
you already know everything about you is a big joke... You kidding me always and its fun cheesy
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you already know everything about you is a big joke... You kidding me always and its fun cheesy

Go back to school. This is so embarrassing for someone your age
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Go back to school. This is so embarrassing for someone your age
but you've never been there you shediot!!!

Don't commit suicide tonight.... I came prepared for you
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
but you've never been there you shediot!!!

Don't commit suicide tonight.... I came prepared for you

You'll kill yourself on top of my matter because of your stupidity and because your hurt while I will be here chilling and watch you go crazy. You came prepared for me? You are joke
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Leonbonapart(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

You'll kill yourself on top of my matter because of your stupidity and because your hurt while I will be here chilling and watch you go crazy. You came prepared for me? You are joke
"you are joke" is that even English? I told you I can't school you further tonight. You are making me wanna pity you
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leonbonapart:
"you are joke" is that even English? I told you I can't school you further tonight. You are making me wanna pity you

By the time I am done with you.....Looooool
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by seniorgozman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na them
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol, that topic though
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by krissconnect(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dem dey talk about rape dis one dey talk about tribe undecided

its always been about ethnicity for you afonjas

anyways e no concern me......ama kenyan
shutup,this confused boy
Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
krissconnect:
shutup,this confused boy

Re: 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
columbus007:
This space is for the e-war of the Amala tribe.

. undecided

I pity u

(1) (Reply)

Ever Be In This Situation? Share Your Experience... / So Here Is How I Burned Belly Fat Easily (photos) / Never Beg For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.