Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? (1309 Views)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by newbornmacho(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
After Nnamdi Kanu ruthlessly responded to obasanjo's threats with a "standing instruction to IPOB worldwide" the usually noisy ebora of owu has been quietly minding his business. The concept of mutually assured destruction has been helping to reset brains since 2000BC grin what do you think? Has"baba" met his match?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Fx55(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
newbornmacho:
After Nnamdi Kanu ruthlessly responded to obasanjo's threats with a "standing instruction to IPOB worldwide" the usually noisy ebora of owu has been quietly minding his business. The concept of mutually assured destruction has been helping to reset brains since 2000BC grin what do you think? Has"baba" met his match?
The recalcitrant old baba has ducked under his bed... Never to be heard from again!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by newbornmacho(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin I no fit laugh!
Fx55:
The recalcitrant old baba has ducked under his bed... Never to be heard from again!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by CltrAltDel: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
newbornmacho:
See kids….. A war general, who Biafra surrendered to, scared of a non entity…. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by newbornmacho(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
This generation of biafrans seems to be different from the ones obasanjo's defeated in 1967-70. He doesn't seem to know how to proceed at this time!
CltrAltDel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by newbornmacho(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:

See kids….. A war general, who Biafra surrendered to, scared of a non entity…. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. grin grin grin
This generation of biafrans seems to be different from the ones obasanjo's defeated in 1967-70. He doesn't seem to know how to proceed at this time!
CltrAltDel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerians understand only one lanuage....threat!

1 Like

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by iLoveConductor: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
CltrAltDel:

See kids….. A war general, who Biafra surrendered to, scared of a non entity…. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
[/s]
A "war general" that only knows how to fire into the puccy of his numerous daughters in law. cheesy cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5702798_4031621015061364414346512944669846411144620448774237n_jpeg2713501d8fbd9d1c986f7b73edff0944

[s]
CltrAltDel:

Keep kwayet,… .Conductor
[/s]
Otu nnegi there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by GrandGarcon: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
na true oh, no one has heard from him ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by CltrAltDel: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
iLoveConductor:

A "war general" that only knows how to fire into the puccy of his numerous daughters in law. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Keep kwayet,… .Conductor grin grin grin
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by juman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin

They are all the same igbo persons.
Obasanjo reported to be igbo also.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by WeShallSee: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
OBJ is known to be a silent criminal o.

You expect him to be as lousy as Nnamdi Kanu??

Lol....OBJ is a trained CIA agent.

He usually sparks in public, allow you to react, then he quietly deals with you. He never forgives.

He did it to Abacha.
He did it to Atiku.
He did it to Jonathan.

When he goes quiet, expect something to happen.

At the end, people rush to ota farm to go and prostrate saying "Baba, pls forgive us ..We know you are still vexing pls...Forgive us"

And his usual sit tight response is

"Ah ah, no, I'm not angry with you o... come and even drink garri with me"

Why do you think they call him Ebora?

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by MalcoImX: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
I like the way OBJ responded to that childish tantrums by the fake freedom fighter. To have engaged the prisoner on bail would have given him the attention he so desired. Rem. how OBJ tamed GEJ, when he misbehaved. He laid back, and surely when it became hot for GEJ, he ran to OBJ who gave him a double shock. OBJ would never engage a drowning man who has severally flouted his bail conditions, and whose lawyer would be barbecued when it comes to defending the jailbird.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by iLoveConductor: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
WeShallSee:

He usually sparks in public, allow you to react, then he quietly deals with you. He never forgives.

He did it to Abacha.
He did it to Atiku.
He did it to Jonathan.

When he goes quiet, expect something to happen.

At the end, people rush to ota farm to go and prostrate saying "Baba, pls forgive us ..We know you are still vexing pls...Forgive us"

And his usual sit tight response is

"Ah ah, no, I'm not angry with you o... come and even drink garri with me"

Why do you think they call him Ebora?

Lol
Seriously a trained CIA agent is a top politician in Nigeria and you actually see nothing wrong with this.

5 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by GrandGarcon: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
MalcoImX:
I like the way OBJ responded to that childish tantrums by the fake freedom fighter. To have engaged the prisoner on bail would have given him the attention he so desired. Rem. how OBJ tamed GEJ, when he misbehaved. He laid back, and surely when it became hot for GEJ, he ran to OBJ who gave him a double shock. OBJ would never engage a drowning man who has severally flouted his bail conditions, and whose lawyer would be barbecued when it comes to defending the jailbird.
Was it not the Baboon that said Nnamdi Kanu should be assassinated? Why should he make such a comment, Nnamdi Kanu is not the slowpoke GEJ the baboon can threaten any how. Call Nnamdi kanu any name you like. That one is entirely up to you, He doesn't know you but you know him, so he doesn't have your time at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by MalcoImX: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Was it not the Baboon that said Nnamdi Kanu should be assassinated? Why should he make such a comment, Nnamdi Kanu is not the slowpoke GEJ the baboon can threaten any how. Call Nnamdi kanu any name you like. That one is entirely up to you, He doesn't know you but you know him, so he doesn't have your time at all.
It is a disservice to humanity for a hatemonger to know me. I know him as a bad example not to follow. And OBJ is not as foolish as Kanu to have called for open assassination. What he said that the FG should be up to its responsibilities or KANU would cause war in Nigeria. What's wrong with what he said, seeing possibly the Arewa Youths have begun to respond in the same manner as Kanu.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Warship: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
newbornmacho:

The old idiot has kept quiet since then since he does not want to go to paradise on time

He knows Igbos will kill him and his family in retaliation if anything goes wrong

In short an ethnic war will erupt because of his stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Warship: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:

A war general who lost 1000 troops in an hour during the war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by iLoveConductor: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
WeShallSee:

[/s]
shocked shocked
Kuku leave me let me summersault grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by ettybaba(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fx55:
Do you reply mad people when they yell at you?
Obj sees nnamdiot kanu as a mad man.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
CltrAltDel:

point of correction, biafra did not surrender to OBJ as an individual go and study your history very well.
And if somebody like Kanu is a nonentity I wonder what you are grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Guestlander: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:

He never said Kanu should be assassinated. If you can provide the exact quote to support your accusation, I will sent you N50000 for it. Stop lying.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Guestlander: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemybulldozer:
point of correction, biafra did not surrender to OBJ as an individual go and study your history very well.
And if somebody like Kanu is a nonentity I wonder what you are grin grin

Philip Effiong as the leader of the rebels surrendered to then Col Obasanjo on behalf of the Biafran rebels. Stop twisting facts.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Philip Effiong as the leaders of the rebels surrendered to then Col Obasanjo on behalf of the Biafran rebels. Stop twisting facts.
Afonjas and fact twisting are like..

3 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by Guestlander: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas and fact twisting are like..

Igbos and brazen, jaw dropping lies are like 5 and six.
Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Igbos and brazen, jaw dropping lies are like 5 and six.
IPOB no lie reach APC and afonjas, so stop spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? by GrandGarcon: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
MalcoImX:
It is a disservice to humanity for a hatemonger to know me. I know him as a bad example not to follow. And OBJ is not as foolish as Kanu to have called for open assassination. What he said that the FG should be up to its responsibilities or KANU would cause war in Nigeria. What's wrong with what he said, seeing possibly the Arewa Youths have begun to respond in the same manner as Kanu.
Jealousy. Jealousy. That is your problem. Another is ignorance, somebody tells you the truth, you say it is hate!

(1) (Reply)

FG May Sell Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Nigeria Boils: As Soldiers Lay Siege On Kanu's Residency / English Bomb: Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari With Big Grammar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.