Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? (2545 Views)

Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Silenced Forever? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Has Nnamdi Kanu Tamed OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017
I Hope, he is not thinking, by going low key or begging South East Governors to intercede on his behalf, would deter the Federal Government from arresting him, when the court orders his arrest for flagrantly flouting his bail conditions?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Tolexander: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I Hope, he is not thinking, by going low key or begging South East Governors to intercede on his behalf, would deter the Federal Government from arresting him, when the court orders his arrest for flagrantly flouting his bail conditions?
when the cat is absent, the rats take control!

9 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Someone that had a rally last week at Aba

When will you tell your Buhari to hurriedly arrest Kanu

Hurry pls so that your Buhari will then be dealt with by the UN who asked for the arrest of Arewa youths

Don't tell me that Buhari is scared of UN

@ NgeneUkwenu Tolexander

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by ESDKING: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu post=60055464[s:
I Hope, he is not thinking, by going low key or begging South East Governors to intercede on his behalf, would deter the Federal Government from arresting him, when the court orders his arrest for flagrantly flouting his bail conditions?[s][/s]
You can lie and console yourself once more to be happy.
Rally took place in Ekwulobia a day after your vegetable came back to Nigeria.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari is a coward if he doesn't arrest Kanu before he returns back for his medical tourism

The UN, Amnesty International, ICC are all watching him and his romance with the Arewa Youths

Buhari be a man for once and go against the UN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
when the cat is absent, the rats take control!

Perhaps, his followers online think, that by flooding the internet with empty threats would deter the Federal Govt. from rising to its responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Toketimt: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2017
His imminent return back to Kuje to join his fellow culprit is fast dawning on him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
that is why u will forever be a slave. how has freedom fighting become a problem with democracy?. race your own life and if you have not eaten today , ask ur paymasters to pay you your last monthly propaganda salary. get urself some beef

17 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Someone that had a rally last week at Aba

When will you tell your Buhari to hurriedly arrest Kanu

Hurry pls so that your Buhari will then be dealt with by the UN who asked for the arrest of Arewa youths

Don't tell me that Buhari is scared of UN

@ NgeneUkwenu Tolexander

But his hate rallies were usually on daily basis, no?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by mightyhazell: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Toketimt:
His imminent return back to Kuje to join his fellow culprit is fast dawning on him. grin
Get a brighter grammar and get to work first, before rushing down here to murder our lingua franca.

9 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Shifting of goal post

Tell your Buhari to arrest Kanu today

Is he scared of a UN backlash which will prompt IPOB to go East Timor uprising style leading to a UN Referendum

11 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari is a coward if he doesn't arrest Kanu before he returns back for his medical tourism

The UN, Amnesty International, ICC are all watching him and his romance with the Arewa Youths

Buhari be a man for once and go against the UN
[/s]

Yes, they are watching as Kanu breaks his bail conditions, and they will still be watching when the idiots would be returned to the Zoological Prison, where he lied to be freed....

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2017
thunder scatter ngenegoat inshallah amin.
thunder scatter ngenegoat mashallah amin.
thunder destroy ngenefool auzubillahi amin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by mightyhazell: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

but u said he stopped entirely. now, ur grief is dat he does not hold it daily. smh

11 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Edenoscar2(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

i guess you were'nt aware of the mega rally he held this past sunday at aba,ngene come see people even buhari go run.The likes of adeboye and tb joshua cant pull such crowd,only the pope can.

9 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Yes, they are watching as Kanu breaks his bail conditions, and they will still be watching when the idiots would be returned to the Zoological Prison, where he lied to be freed....

Your brainless hero should arrest him today if truly he believes Nigeria unity is non negotiable

Don't tell me that the UN comment frightened him the way those Rats chased him out of his office

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by orisa37: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2017
'cos the south generally are now focussed and cooperating.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by ybalogs(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Baba No nonsense is back
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Shifting of goal post

Tell your Buhari to arrest Kanu today

Is he scared of a UN backlash which will prompt IPOB to go East Timor uprising style leading to a UN Referendum

Thats why some people call you guys Brainwashed illiterates! The Federal has filed an application asking the court to revoke his bail, until the matter is heard, the PiG can still roam free!
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by istandfortruth: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Its your dream bro...its in your dreams he was organisaing rallies everyday. I would have released some expletives on you but let me allow you enjoy the holidays in peace. One luv bro
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Schematics: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
I am not a big fan of NK neither do I fancy some of his ideologies but I think he has succeeded in overrunning southern Nigeria with his ideology and has equally succeeded in humbling Buhari.

Buhari rushed to arrest him before now but the same Buhari has been dragging his feet to re-arrest him. Now he needs to file a court process before re-arresting him, why not use the presidential fiat to invade NK residence like he did before? I think Buhari has been #TAMED.

11 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Thats why some people call you guys Brainwashed illiterates! The Federal has filed an application asking the court to revoke his bail, until the matter is

Long unnecessary process

Rearrest Kanu today if truly Buhari believes that Nigeria unity is non negotiable

The first time you arrested him, did you go through this process

When the court freed him, did you go through this process

You think you can frighten him with court revoking his bail

Tell your brainless hero to arrest him today if truly he is not scared of the UN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Long unnecessary process

Rearrest Kanu today if truly Buhari believes that Nigeria unity is non negotiable

The first time you arrested him, did you go through this process

When the court freed him, did you go through this process

You think you can frighten him with court revoking his bail

Tell your brainless hero to arrest him today if truly he is not scared of the UN

You guys boasted more than this before, and he was arrested and jailed for 2 Years !

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Lloydfather(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I knew u create this thread to trap me so u can ban me again, but will not give u that chance again.

Hate speech has finished its job, it was to draw attention. Now is to do the main thing which is actualization of Biafra. Also no body will arrest NK again if u knew the amount of pressure on Nigeria government from int'l community.

Happy weekend ngeneUkwenu my sweet heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by ZombieTAMER: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Mr man... Which one is hate rallies again
Kanu have been holding his peaceful rallies since Buhari came back.. Even last week kanu held rallies in Aba and ekwulobia respectively

I don't know where you got this information mr man...

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by IPOB123london: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
We have come to nl to understand there are some nl users that just cannot reason like a human being

You should be asking yourself how come Boko harem Buhari gra gra don dey mellow; on top that his foot soldiers are wanted in US for court case; how come Obj etc has gone quite all of a sudden

They just lack the capacity to reason logically

Everyday they wake up they pray day and nite for Biafra not to come and we respect that however we will vehemently abrogate their useless utterance at all cost

Remember ebola saga people like poster go round advising people to empty their bag of salt into their body system and nothing will happen

Does that not make a monkey or a baboon; common get straight!

Ngeneukwenu it time to hang your boot! u have reach the limit of the stupidity

such a weak link!

ndi ara

6 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
Schematics:
I am not a big fan of NK neither do I fancy some of his ideologies but I think he has succeeded in overrunning southern Nigeria with his ideology and has equally succeeded in humbling Buhari.

Buhari rushed to arrest him before now but the same Buhari has been dragging his feet to re-arrest him. Now he needs to file a court process before re-arresting him, why not use the presidential fiat to invade NK residence like he did before? I think Buhari has been #TAMED.
[/s]

humbled Buhari? grin grin grin grin grin ipob yoots!

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Stingman: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

OP have you thought of this....?

What if Kanu is detained and even killed...Can you predict that the one who takes over from him won't be more problematic than Kanu? If you are still confused, did you know there will be a Kanu, when a milder Uwazuruike helds way? Trying to solve a problem at the middle has never solved any problem, but resolving the root cause does...Remembr this and thank me later!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You guys boasted more than this before, and he was arrested and jailed for 2 Years !

And you guys released him

I thought your brainless President would have killed him

Fear fear people

Cowards

Go and arrest him again if you guys aren't scared of UN and ICC

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? by Stingman: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Toketimt:

even it that happens...What next? The status quo and your born to rule policy would continue, abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office / Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum / Nigeria Will Be Better With An Igbo Man As The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.