Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694325 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Linkzy:
Hello guys...
Please help me out.
I have not gotten my admission yet but I'm hopeful it will come soon. I'm confused cos I saw about 3 dates yesterday, 12th, 19th and 29th of December.

My question is if I book on the 29th and close to that time, I don't get the admission letter, can I still cancel it and book another available date without been penalized?

You must cancel 1 week before the given date to avoid penalisation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackanada:

You must cancel 1 week before the given date to avoid penalisation.
Can one book without admission letter?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
sixtyeight:

what happens to the money in block account if visa is denied?

You will surely get your money back....Have you seen anyone complaining about his money being withhold?
No matter the reason for rejection,Your money is safe and will be returned.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ezyp:

No.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
futurewise11:

You will surely get your money back....Have you seen anyone complaining about his money being withhold?
No matter the reason for rejection,Your money is safe and will be returned.

brother @futurewise11 what can even cause rejection self? even if u killed the interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adedrizzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello

I have been trying to book an appointment but its all fully booked. Is there still hope of a slot opening?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Immafrank:

brother @futurewise11 what can even cause rejection self? even if u killed the interview

Delay in funding after visa interview,enrolment deadline close to your interview date( you need averagely 3 weeks for visa decision)....and God factor.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adedrizzy:

Hello

I have been trying to book an appointment but its all fully booked. Is there still hope of a slot opening?

Yes, check in the middle of the night. By 12am, the system will add a new date. - 3rd of feb. And some people will also cancel their appointments of earlier dates to book the most recent date.

The appointment date added today, 2nd feb, was totally booked before 6am.
You might want to stay awake or set an alarm if you want to book because we dont know when the consulate will stop putting up appointments. The earlier the better.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ezyp:

Yeah.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
futurewise11:

No.

With the new system you can book interview date without admission letter.
I did.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackanada:

I did.

Good to know they changed it again...when it's rushed period it will be reversed back.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adedrizzy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
ayomeah:

Yes, check in the middle of the night. By 12am, the system will add a new date. - 3rd of feb. And some people will also cancel their appointments of earlier dates to book the most recent date.

The appointment date added today, 2nd feb, was totally booked before 6am.
You might want to stay awake or set an alarm if you want to book because we dont know when the consulate will stop putting up appointments. The earlier the better.

Thanks, this so explanatory..... We are talking career you talking sleep grin

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adedrizzy:

There are lots of appointments booking spaces still left in December. I Just check now. Dec 12,13,18,19,20, with a total of 63 appointment spaces are available for Dec.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackanada:

Yeah.
God bless you sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adedrizzy:

There are lots of appointments booking spaces still left in December. I Just check now. Dec 12,13,18,19,20, with a total of 63 appointment spaces are available for Dec now. I believe new dates will still crop up as some persons will cancel and reboot. So no worries

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
BabaEuro:
There are lots of appointments booking spaces still left in December. I Just check now. Dec 12,13,18,19,20, with a total of 63 appointment spaces are available for Dec now. I believe new dates will still crop up as some persons will cancel and reboot. So no worries
guys they vex its no more there bro all taken
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
BabaEuro:

I don't know the section you checked but for students visa, there are no appointments available from dec until 2nd feb.
Like i said, the only way new dates will be available is the consulate putting up new dates from 3rd feb (they put one day every working day) and people cancelling their previously booked appointments (probably because some didn't get the admission or they are not yet prepared for the interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
BabaEuro:

What of situation where you are a married and your wife and baby lives in Belgium while the husband lives inn Nigeria. Won't the German embassy feels that the man is trying to use that medium as an escape route to join his family ,whereas the true intention is to study in Germany and also have the advantage to see your family whenever you wish. House what did you advice in this case?

They won't or they shouldn't. Just be straightforward in your dealing with them. You will need to note that if you do not fill married during your residence permit application, you might have to wait till after 2 years before you can do a family reunion. Just convinced them during the interview and you are good to go. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexomania:
Please I have a question concerning the insurance stuff. I already have a German health insurance but someone told me that I still need travelling insurance and that the travelling insurance will be done here in Nigeria. How true is that?. Please I'm just confused someone should please explain.
Thanks in advance

You do not need Nigeria insurance for your trip since you already have German health insurance. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
sixtyeight:

what happens to the money in block account if visa is denied?

I will advise the person to appeal the decision before you can even think of trying to get the money back. It could be one of the worst experience of this German journey. It could be stressful. So many people have gotten rejection and they are now in Germany after appeal. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hybeenoni: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do we have any body who applied for Mathematics in Operations research at TUM here?
any idea when their admission decision will start coming in?

any suggestion about a date i can book ahead for the interview?

also would appreciate it if anybody could provide me with the link to book for appointment for interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 3:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Got an offer at University of Bonn, and I'm asked to book an appointment. Keep pushing guys.

Anyone applying or going to Bonn?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Blackanada:

I did.

Good morning bro, I'm pleasantly surprised one can book without admission letter yet. That's a good development. Please, kindly help me here. I've been trying to book since last night but I feel there's sth I'm not doing right.
Kindly help me to highlight the step I'd take to get this done. Thanks, you know it's urgent!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2017
joshuaarmani2:

Good morning bro, I'm pleasantly surprised one can book without admission letter yet. That's a good development. Please, kindly help me here. I've been trying to book since last night but I feel there's sth I'm not doing right.
Kindly help me to highlight the step I'd take to get this done. Thanks, you know it's urgent!

There are no interview date left. Wait till Sunday midnight. They will add a new date

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=dailydolar post=63074625] wel you can do interview without funding block account theres no issue with that one sha but for sponsor letter what are you waitibg for ask the person to start the process immediately if you have your admission letter if possible you can even go along with it for your interview. I dont think theres any difficukties with sponsor letter it serve the same purpose as blocked account and scholarship so feel free to use any. I dont think sponsor letter should not take more than 2weeks all thing been equal.[/quot
So it not a must to fund the account before the interview .then what document will show as a prove or do I just take a confirmation letter that I have opened the account. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Got an offer at University of Bonn, and I'm asked to book an appointment. Keep pushing guys.

Anyone applying or going to Bonn?

What course and when did you submit your application??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Greetings all!

I think all this rush to book appointment dates is highly unnecessary. I understand the need to book on time because of what happened to Winter semester applicants.
But, it is just too early to start panicking about appointments dates. Almost all schools resume their Summer semester in April. Admission offers will start coming in by January or February, the Embassy knows this, so there is really no need for all the rush.
Now, almost everybody is trying to book appointments even when they have not received their offer letters, even some that have not applied to schools are rushing to book too. Really, this will creat unnecessary panic like we are already witnessing. And the truth is that most ppl booking now will most likely cancel the dates to rebook again, so is it really what all the stress?
I am a Summer hopeful too, and I can’t book any appointments earlier than February ending because i know it will be almost impossible to get my offers before that time.
We really should calm down!!!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
futurewise11:

Delay in funding after visa interview,enrolment deadline close to your interview date( you need averagely 3 weeks for visa decision)....and God factor.
dats 1 out of many reasons...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
chidi4eze:
dats 1 out of many reasons...
Pls is there any format for writing CV and letter of motivation

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
cry cryI have asked before but I still want to confirm. I'm applying to Hertie school of governance, and it requires me uploading an official copy of my transcript. Someone said I should upload the student copy, want to clarify if this won't put my admission in jeopardy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hi guys, please what's the link to book Visa Interview Date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
ayomeah:

I don't know the section you checked but for students visa, there are no appointments available from dec until 2nd feb.
Like i said, the only way new dates will be available is the consulate putting up new dates from 3rd feb (they put one day every working day) and people cancelling their previously booked appointments (probably because some didn't get the admission or they are not yet prepared for the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.