Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694572 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Man norbi God NA...I fit go see my speck among them....abi are they ukwuless cos that's my marking scheme.

Chris ya here strategizing and rehearsing..

Better go and pray for admissions ooo. Make the interview date no waste. embarassed embarassed sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:49pm On May 25, 2018
okpala95:

Chris ya here strategizing and rehearsing..

Better go and pray for admissions ooo. Make the interview date no waste. embarassed embarassed sad
Lol...bro u self u nor get joy too oo....u nor fit help me ease my stress??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2018
J
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Thank God its not even working.. Sharing an idea on here and another fellow coming out to sweep me off the floor like we know each other is bad.

Sorry jaree.. We apologize on his behalf

In other news, who will teach me how to make wigs biko. I can sing already.. Making wig and singing together will be a strategy to catch those babes young grin grin grin

If you don't know hiw to make wigs.. Dont MT /PM me oo angry

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Yeye Pikin....lol. And to think I have been fasting and praying for you. Na crime if you be like apostle Paul
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2018
Please anyone going to Würzburg-Schweinfurt pm me. I feel alone on that train.

For those who know the city, how is it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Yeye Pikin....lol. And to think I have been fasting and praying for you. Na crime if you be like apostle Paul

Lmao. Leave chris abegg.. The admission will come.

Wait fess.. Ya fasting and you have time to be reading dick and rod measurements shey? End time Nigerians embarassed embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:

It's a place flowing with milk and honey. A city set on a hill and cannot be hidden. grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Oga...I believe ur mara....jena don receive my docs today sha...add that one join the prayer point. cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
okpala95:

Sorry jaree.. We apologize on his behalf

In other news, who will teach me how to make wigs biko. I can sing already.. Making wig and singing together will be a strategy to catch those babes young grin grin grin

If you don't know hiw to make wigs.. Dont MT /PM me oo angry
There must be a way out....them nor get four head
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:

You will never walk alone Bro(Up Liverpool this weekend wink)... Nigerians are there in the city and there are many in here who have applied there already but are still yet to decide if that will be their final destination when Visa arrives.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:12pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:

U are not alone, bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:14pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:

Have u gotten their admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 6:42pm On May 25, 2018
Any Paderborn here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
okpala95:

It's a place flowing with milk and honey. A city set on a hill and cannot be hidden. grin grin

If you kill me with laughter kuku chop me oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Have u gotten their admission

Sure. Some time now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by aodiba(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2018
kelvin91:
Any Paderborn here

Present... But next year though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:

Sure. Some time now.

How long does it takes when u submitted ur vpd.

Still expecting my vpd result tho.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:59pm On May 25, 2018
aodiba:

Present... But next year though

Yeah next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:10pm On May 25, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Yeah next year

Why next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:10pm On May 25, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

How long does it takes when u submitted ur vpd.

Still expecting my vpd result tho.

To get admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 7:14pm On May 25, 2018
Eke40seven:

Myth 10
Myth:
German girls "love" and would get tickly in between their tighs at the sight of the African guy.
Fact:
May be this was obtainable in the past, but today this is a total myth. The fact is, you are at the bottom of the dating spectrum. You are a vulture who will be left with the old divorcees, the very very fat ones that the German guys won't date, and the "not so beautiful". Most African guys are left to scavenge. Many are of the opinion that the advent of the massive influx of the 'aduros' have reduced the blacks to nothing, while others believe this is a decision by the German girls based on purely economic motive of not dating down to the "economic strugglers'" level, while some opine that most of the inter-racial marriages don't last or African men date for papers. It could be either one or a mixture of these "reasons", I don't know for sure. I have never tried the "dating market", personally had platonic friendships.
Some guys can be successful in their chases but they start by scavenging on what is left after the most desirables have been hunted. So boys, most of you should brace up for a life of celibacy or you go with the sex doll bandwagon. In some cases though some would love to experiment, a use you as a 'konji cure' or just probably be with you because they have dated blacks before and you know what they say, when you go black.... You know the rest.

The girls ain't left out really, except you want to be used as an object of experiments with some pink little rods.

I know some experts though that have learned the trade but it was a long hard arduous journey fraught with a lot of disappointments before...
P.s. Be it far from me to hunt for "likes" but do like so I will know if people are following or really interested.
LMAO. alaye that your myth no cover everybody. You are speaking from experience and you no get swagu or you no cute at all with my observation. I get niggas for Germany even as refugees. Them they Wipe white chicks like say tomorrow no they. me I will wipe them till my preek tire . their papa.
soft black boy like me

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
LMAO. alaye that your myth no cover everybody. You are speaking from experience and you no get swagu or you no cute at all with my observation. I get niggas for Germany even as refugees. Them they Wipe white chicks like say tomorrow no they. me I will wipe them till my preek tire

Will you keep kwaayet Stopp eet. What's preek?

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
LMAO. alaye that your myth no cover everybody. You are speaking from experience and you no get swagu or you no cute at all with my observation. I get niggas for Germany even as refugees. Them they Wipe white chicks like say tomorrow no they. me I will wipe them till my preek tire

Hello, he wasn't saying his myth Cover for everyone, he was just tell us what to prepare our mind with Beside, don't tell me ur major aim is just to have sex with white chicks as ur message suggest.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 7:27pm On May 25, 2018
okpala95:

Will you keep kwaayet Stopp eet. What's preek?
who is this Old man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Hello, he wasn't saying his myth Cover for everyone, he was just tell us what to prepare our mind with Beside, don't tell me ur major am is just to have sex with white chicks as ur message success.
sex or not. all join. to calm my nerves
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2018
Second admsion dropped.
Trier and Wurzburg now competing.
Still expecting Deggendorf and Rhein Waal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:36pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:
Second admsion dropped.

Congrats bro

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:
Second admsion dropped.

Na wa ooo. You don't have chill.

What's courses??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2018
SooCute:
Second admsion dropped.

Trier? What course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2018
Anyone for TU Dortmund here?

Congrats to all those who just got admitted. To those expecting don't lose faith.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.