Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691465 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Plz is EBS free tuition for international students? And must one submit TOEFL or IELTS? Or can dey accept letter from university?
crystal843:

Pls what is EBS, I also applied to TUM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neahyo(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Sessegyon:
Was it the soft copy u sent to the embassy or the hard copy
Good morning, i sent the soft copy and I guess they did their investigation as usual.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Stargpressy:
Plz is EBS free tuition for international students? And must one submit TOEFL or IELTS? Or can dey accept letter from university?

No EBS is not free, they are charging 1,500 Euros per semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
donkafor:
Attached file contains all the information you need. grin

thanks baba

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2017
gabi101:

hello
it depends on the school,some schools start summer application from sept-nov while others start by nov-jan 15(dates depend on the school you intend to applying to). resumption for summer should be around late feb-april, some might consider late resumption for May. admission notification is sent out three days or sometimes a week or two or more(depends on the school once again to decide) after the application deadline has passed.
same as winter here, it depends on the school your applying to but usually winter starts from march-july or feb-july. few schools might decide to extend their dates to august 15(like in the case of Rhine waal) for winter application deadline. mostly resumption for some schools for winter semester is from sept-oct or aug-oct. Although some schools might even extend for some students till Nov 15(each school with their mood of operation). Admission notification is sent out two days, a week or two or three weeks or even a month after application deadline has passed.
As for the letter of Proof of Engilsh Proficiency exemption i can't say much on that as i got mine from my department(i dont know how your school operates) but its not that difficult to get as you can make inquiries from your department(HOD) or Admin on how to get it. its just a letter written to show that you studied your Bsc in english language(maybe even your sec school too) And yes the letter can be used as some schools accept it...(you can Pm me for a sample of what my own letter looks like)
feel free to always ask your questions here.they're all nice and will answer you gladly, and you can also Pm me or anyone here who has passed your present stage and is well experienced on certain issues. this is also why this thread was created.

#CHEERS!!! smiley

Thank you for the detailed response. God bless.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Instructor001:

Since you said the transcript that your friend got through the other medium is the same as the one you have with you, and you are quite sure that there is no difference, then you can give it a shot. But if your transcript says or carries not for official use, then there might be probz.

Thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Instructor001:

She is a female not male grin grin
Thanks madam!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Lalaski001:
Good day guys, you all are doing a great job here.

Please i want to get a complete understanding of the admission and resumption timelines for master programs in Germany so i can plan accordingly.

Please, when does the winter and summer admission begin and ends, and when are the students expected to resume?

I will also like to know how i can get the documentary evidence that my Bsc. was taught in English from my school. What does the document look like, is it gotten from your department or from Admin.? Can a letter from my departments be used?
And please, is the letter accepted by most schools?

Thanks.

Generally winter which d main period of intake start Oct. But it all depend on ur school.
Some august, others sept or Nov.

But d application to this winter session opens Feb March. Still depend on school.

As for summer, school starts March, Feb, April may.

Application for dis starts from august through to Jan.

Dat exemption for English should be issued by ur university's register in d admin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Lextronggroup:
Mr Man,
You must be a graduate of FUTA? Too inquisitive... Hmmmmm hmmmmm
I used the student transcript you are complaining of for my winter application and I didn't have any problem. I only had a problem with the statement of result I was given. Keep calm and apply. Just go and notaries it.

Yessir I'm a FUTA graduate! juss don't wanna have problem of documents error after sending and thanks for the info.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Uncle, no mind dem abeg.
Try and certify in at any high court, state or federal den send to your school.

Eshey sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2017
legacy30:
Plz what is the specification for the passport photogarph

35 X 45.

White background,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Lextronggroup:
Mr Man,
You must be a graduate of FUTA? Too inquisitive... Hmmmmm hmmmmm
I used the student transcript you are complaining of for my winter application and I didn't have any problem. I only had a problem with the statement of result I was given. Keep calm and apply. Just go and notaries it.

And please where did you certify/notarize yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
sheddyboyf:
Pls I will like to know if it's going to raise a red flag if I get d travel insurance b4 my visa interview

Did ur school request for Dat?

If not, ur AM mail will tell u wen to get, as in d date it starts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lextronggroup: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
German embassy Abuja
Immafrank:

And please where did you certify/notarize yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xionez(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls, i am being asked to for student insurance?
Please how do i currently go about it in light of the current state of security in Europe.

Please, a current feedback would be most welcome!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Lextronggroup:
German embassy Abuja
okay thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lakesider(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Xionez post=59776756]Pls, i am being asked to for student insurance?
Please how do i currently go about it in light of the current state of security in Europe.

Please, a current feedback would be most welcome!!!![/quote
Go to any popular insurance company
20-30k will do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Haywhy1987: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Will i get any acknowledgement email after sending my funding confirmation to info@lago.diplo.de?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
My A.M mail just dropped!!! You guys need to see my dancing skills
Interview: 31.07
Funding: 16.08
A.M mail: 24.08
Sorry for keeping silent for a while but the waiting was like torture.
A big thank you to all those contributing on this thread... I have been following this thread since September 2016 after I heard a small gossip from our landlord's son who was bragging about his sister traveling to Germany. After 1 bottle of Origin & a plate of bitterleaf soup my informant started singing grin

Despite the odds I made it!!..To all those pursuing the Germany dream God's favour and grace "fall on you"
I'm available for questions...

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
ninered:
A big thank you to all those contributing on this thread... I have been following this thread since September 2016 after I heard a small gossip from our landlord's son who was bragging about his sister traveling to Germany. After 1 bottle of Origin & a plate of bitterleaf soup my informant started singing grin

Despite the odds I made it!!..To all those pursuing the Germany dream God's favour and grace "fall on you"

Congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
ninered:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
lakesider:

thank you so much . i will try it and revert

How far? Hope it worked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations. Go to Deutschland and succeed. grin
ninered:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sassyp(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
check ur pm bro
gabi101:

hello
it depends on the school,some schools start summer application from sept-nov while others start by nov-jan 15(dates depend on the school you intend to applying to). resumption for summer should be around late feb-april, some might consider late resumption for May. admission notification is sent out three days or sometimes a week or two or more(depends on the school once again to decide) after the application deadline has passed.
same as winter here, it depends on the school your applying to but usually winter starts from march-july or feb-july. few schools might decide to extend their dates to august 15(like in the case of Rhine waal) for winter application deadline. mostly resumption for some schools for winter semester is from sept-oct or aug-oct. Although some schools might even extend for some students till Nov 15(each school with their mood of operation). Admission notification is sent out two days, a week or two or three weeks or even a month after application deadline has passed.
As for the letter of Proof of Engilsh Proficiency exemption i can't say much on that as i got mine from my department(i dont know how your school operates) but its not that difficult to get as you can make inquiries from your department(HOD) or Admin on how to get it. its just a letter written to show that you studied your Bsc in english language(maybe even your sec school too) And yes the letter can be used as some schools accept it...(you can Pm me for a sample of what my own letter looks like)
feel free to always ask your questions here.they're all nice and will answer you gladly, and you can also Pm me or anyone here who has passed your present stage and is well experienced on certain issues. this is also why this thread was created.

#CHEERS!!! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by john20177: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is happening right now in Rome Piazza square Italy. African migrants clash with police as they were being evicted from a square where the homeless African migrants found shelter.

The police operation is to evict some 800 Eritrean and Ethiopian refugees from a building they have occupied since 2013, despite protests from the U.N. refugee agency, UNICEF, and humanitarian organizations.

It said 200 of those expelled from the building were forced to sleep on the streets in a city already home to hundreds of homeless refugees who fled persecution and war, including many children.

This is a shame. I hope African Governments are seeing this, while they lavish in luxury the people live in pain with no shelter of their own in another man's land where they hoped to find peace and greener pasture. source: https://www.facebook.com/myafricansabroad/

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by femo86(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Need naira to exchange for euros...

PM me if you have naira
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=donkafor post=59749393][/quote]
Thanks donkafor

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sassyp:
check ur pm bro

#REPLIED! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sessegyon: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats bro
ninered:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DeutschJunge: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
derpkunta:
Here i go.....my first ever Nairaland post.

conratulation..

march-august is a long period, hop you learnt german to at least A2 in this period?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.