Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692296 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
ninered:
My A.M mail just dropped!!! You guys need to see my dancing skills
Interview: 31.07
Funding: 16.08
A.M mail: 24.08
Sorry for keeping silent for a while but the waiting was like torture.
A big thank you to all those contributing on this thread... I have been following this thread since September 2016 after I heard a small gossip from our landlord's son who was bragging about his sister traveling to Germany. After 1 bottle of Origin & a plate of bitterleaf soup my informant started singing grin

Despite the odds I made it!!..To all those pursuing the Germany dream God's favour and grace "fall on you"
I'm available for questions...

Congratulation.....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Immafrank:

Pls I want to ask a question.
I talked to a friend studying in Germany concerning the photocopies of my documents I will be sending by post to the school which must be certified. he said certification is done only by the German embassy.

Maybe him time na only dia Dat is allowed.

Things don change. Go to federal or state high courts or Rotary Club to run d package for u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
lakesider:
Good day house

I already have my euro in my dormicillary account ...
I tried transferring into my block account today .the banker does not even understand ....
Please what's the best way to go about it.

Get a mobile app and do d transfer urself.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stargpressy:
Plz is EBS free tuition for international students? And must one submit TOEFL or IELTS? Or can dey accept letter from university?

Not free.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Maybe him time na only dia Dat is allowed.

Things don change. Go to federal or state high courts or Rotary Club to run d package for u.

okay bro. thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks a lot @ Jigba, donkafor, Instructor, glucklichewelt, Sessegyon

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening everyone how was your day. Please I need prompt reply on my following questions. Please in my admission letter I saw some words that says '' if you want to waive the study place , please send the waiver declaration to the student's administration by post''. Now am not financially buoyant enough to pay for the semester contribution fee which comes with application form. Please am in need of experience people to advice me on this questions. After I send the waiver form to the administration office of school, is it possible for me to receive another admission letter on summer semester. Please I really need prompt response to it. Oga neccki, honorableseyi,donkafor and unclejudax. Please I really need a big response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Good evening everyone how was your day. Please I need prompt reply on my following questions. Please in my admission letter I saw some words that says '' if you want to waive the study place , please send the waiver declaration to the student's administration by post''. Now am not financially buoyant enough to pay for the semester contribution fee which comes with application form. Please am in need of experience people to advice me on this questions. After I send the waiver form to the administration office of school, is it possible for me to receive another admission letter on summer semester. Please I really need prompt response to it. Oga neccki, honorableseyi,donkafor and unclejudax. Please I really need a big response.
I did read somewhere you said the school can only help you/listen to your deferment plea after paying the semester contribution...is this another school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
UncleJudax:

I did read somewhere you said the school can only help you/listen to your deferment plea after paying the semester contribution...is this another school?
thanks unclejudax well I sent email to the same school that I want to defer the admission to summer semester which comes by april next year,they didn't allow the deferment of the admission. I even send email to them informing them of about the enrollment date that I won't meet up with them, they response to my email that they won't extend my enrollment date. What they said is that I should pay for the semester contribution fee with the enrollment form. Am not financially buoyant in this month to go with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks unclejudax well I sent email to the same school that I want to defer the admission to summer semester which comes by april next year,they didn't allow the deferment of the admission. I even send email to them informing them of about the enrollment date that I won't meet up with them, they response to my email that they won't extend my enrollment date. What they said is that I should pay for the semester contribution fee with the enrollment form. Am not financially buoyant in this month to go with it.
After payment, what happens? Would they defer or not? If yes, then the ball is in your court, if no, there is nothing you can do about it.

Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
ninered:
Thanks a lot @ Jigba, donkafor, Instructor, glucklichewelt, Sessegyon

Congrats man.

Big up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Congrats man.

Big up.
Thanks a lot. ninered is a lady wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
UncleJudax:

After payment, what happens? Would they defer or not? If yes, then the ball is in your court, if no, there is nothing you can do about it.

Good luck!
thanks for your reply again unclejudax. Well this is the email they sent to me concerning the deferment and the shifting of the enrollent date. Kindly read it carefully here. Dear Mr. Adegbola,
sorry I forgot that you got a new admission letter.
The deadline for enrolment is the 29. August 2017.
Till that date you have to send the filled and signed
application of enrolment and you have to pay the
semester contribution.
We know the problem with the Visa.
New international students who cannot join the
HafenCity University from the very beginning of the
course due to the visa application process can
nevertheless join the study actions on the HafenCity
University at any other later point of time.
International late-comers are also allowed to join the
courses after the lecture period start on 16.10.2017 if
they cannot enter Germany without a visa. The
HafenCity University Hamburg provides a number of
academic support services enabling international
students, who join the classes at a later point of time
in semester, to catch up.
It is important that you enroll till the deadline. If not
we can't help you. It is not possible to reserve the
study place for next year. If you don't enrol then you
have to apply next year again.
Sincerely Yours

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks unclejudax well I sent email to the same school that I want to defer the admission to summer semester which comes by april next year,they didn't allow the deferment of the admission.I even send email to them informing them of about the enrollment date that I won't meet up with them,they response to my email that they won't extend my enrollment date. What they said is that I should pay for the semester contribution fee with the enrollment form. Am not financially buoyant in this month to go with it.
Guy I am sorry to say this, I dey weak for your English anytime I log into this forum. I hope this is not what you write to the international office of your universities when exchanging mails with them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply again unclejudax. Well this is the email they sent to me concerning the deferment and the shifting of the enrollent date. Kindly read it carefully here. Dear Mr. Adegbola,
sorry I forgot that you got a new admission letter.
The deadline for enrolment is the 29. August 2017.
Till that date you have to send the filled and signed
application of enrolment and you have to pay the
semester contribution.
We know the problem with the Visa.
New international students who cannot join the
HafenCity University from the very beginning of the
course due to the visa application process can
nevertheless join the study actions on the HafenCity
University at any other later point of time.
International late-comers are also allowed to join the
courses after the lecture period start on 16.10.2017 if
they cannot enter Germany without a visa. The
HafenCity University Hamburg provides a number of
academic support services enabling international
students, who join the classes at a later point of time
in semester, to catch up.
It is important that you enroll till the deadline. If not
we can't help you. It is not possible to reserve the
study place for next year. If you don't enrol then you
have to apply next year again.
Sincerely Yours
The response is fairly clear. But the gist is, for you to be able to defer the admission, you have to enrol and pay the fees. Else, you start afresh next time.

Stop telling them that you don't have money, it won't change a thing.

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Youpele52: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mycobacterium: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening everyone.... please I Ve been trying to follow this thread, its really confusing for me now as it has from part 1 to part 4...... please can somebody help me with the requirements for masters program in nursing science in Germany ( I have bachelors degree in medical laboratory science)....Tanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
GermanDreamer:
Guy I am sorry to say this, I dey weak for your English anytime I log into this forum. I hope this is not what you write to the international office of your universities when exchanging mails with them?
well don't judge me with the way I type here. Well I have series of email to them with my english. Including my motivation letter. I could remember when I was sending my documents to them via NIPOST, then I have send series of message to them. Well they understand better. Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
UncleJudax:

The response is fairly clear. But the gist is, for you to be able to defer the admission, you have to enrol and pay the fees. Else, you start afresh next time.

Good luck
thanks unclejudax. Well you have already make a point here. Am just thinking what tomorrow will be niii. Well it will be great. Even I have send them some series of appeal messages about the extension of the date and the fee. If to say they send the admission letter late, it will have been a different ball game. But well all is well. Thanks for your reply. You have been a friend and a helper. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well don't judge me with the way I type here. Well I have series of email to them with my english. Including my motivation letter. I could remember when I was sending my documents to them via NIPOST, then I have send series of message to them. Well they understand better. Thanks for your reply.
ok..continue..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adebowale14: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
GermanDreamer:
ok..continue..

You should have addressed his issues instead of attacking his English. Germany wey u self dey go, shey dem sabi speak English?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
UncleJudax:

Good luck
I'm not sure paying will keep a place till next year. They are talking about coming in late this year..if not start afresh next year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by segunojo866: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
hello dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by segunojo866: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
GermanDreamer:
ok..continue..
brother don't discourage or insult anyone here. Am sure your English isn't that good. Remember English language is not our language but the white man.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by segunojo866: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
GermanDreamer:
Guy I am sorry to say this, I dey
weak for your English anytime I log into this forum. I hope this is not what you write to the international office of your universities when exchanging mails with them?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
adebowale14:

You should have addressed his issues instead of attacking his English. Germany wey u self dey go, shey dem sabi speak English?...
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate your correction. Even in germany, you have to be forced to learn their language first before you can be fully employed in big companies. Even they do state it in their internship program.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
segunojo866:
brother don't discourage or insult anyone here. Am sure your English isn't that good. Remember English language is not our language but the white man.
thanks for more of your correction. If am in Germany,I will try and make sure all my friends that are german will learn yoruba language. I will make it compulsory for them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
GermanDreamer:
ok..continue..
thanks for your reply. Well I don't have ph.D in English language and I was admitted to their school. Even before they know me very well in terms of sending series of messages to them concerning winter semester. Thanks for your correction.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
segunojo866:
hello dear
good evening sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by acedboss(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2017
adebowale14:

It will shock you to find out that Germans, at least the ones i've interacted with in and around the university environment, both young and old have an impeccable command of the English language even though it isn't the country's lingua franca. It's really appalling to see how a vast number of 'educated' Nigerians, who come from an 'English Speaking country' are unable to express themselves with the expected level of fluency and clarity. Please delete that false impression you have about the english language proficiency of Germans from your mind. From my personal experience, theirs is on the average even better than a vast majority of 'educated' Nigerians. Sad but true.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by segunojo866: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for more of your correction. If am in Germany,I will try and make sure all my friends that are german will learn yoruba language. I will make it compulsory for them.
yes boss. Let me pm you sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mycobacterium: 3:25am On Aug 25, 2017
mycobacterium:
Good evening everyone.... please I Ve been trying to follow this thread, its really confusing for me now as it has from part 1 to part 4...... please can somebody help me with the requirements for masters program in nursing science in Germany ( I have bachelors degree in medical laboratory science)....Tanx
..... plz someone should reply me

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.