Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Need A Good Man Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Good Man Of God. (2553 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Joseph Stalin Was A Good Man / Don't Die Without Jesus (The Story Of Mr Jordan, The Good Man That Went To Hell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can someone introduce me to a good man of God. I need someone that has gift of vision or prophecy. There are many fake pastors out there and that is my fear.
Please if you know a good man of God introduce me. I need a spiritual person I can pray along with and also get solution to issues surrounding me.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by mike85060: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do not look for a man of God but look for God. Go in private declare 7days fasting. pour out hr heart to God in private devoid of destractions. After that if it doesn't work look for a good native doctor to do divination for u so as to know your problem. Most of the so called men of God get their power from native doctors and occult. Do not be decieve life in very important and na person were dey alive dey go to church

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
chyy5:
Can someone introduce me to a good man of God. I need someone that has gift of vision or prophecy. There are many fake pastors out there and that is my fear.
Please if you know a good man of God introduce me. I need a spiritual person I can pray along with and also get solution to issues surrounding me.
Thanks.

I KNOW SOME GOOD AND POWERFUL MEN OF GOD HERE WHO HAS REALLY HELPED ME AND SO MANY OTHERS.

YOU CAN TALK TO
1. OTEMATUM
2. HAHN

THEY'RE TRULY GIFTED MEN. MENTION THEM TO GET IN TOUCH.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by OtemAtum: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I KNOW SOME GOOD AND POWERFUL MEN OF GOD HERE WHO HAS REALLY HELPED ME AND SO MANY OTHERS.

YOU CAN TALK TO
1. OTEMATUM
2. HAHN

Man of which god? Ask the OP the man of the type of god he wants, because there is no MAN OF GOD, THE FATHER OF ATUM, YAHWEH, ALLAH, etc. But there are men of the gods such as Atum, Yahweh, Chimides, Vishnu, Allah.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN TALK TO
1. OTEMATUM
2. HAHN

This funny die
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Niflheim(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
@op,

What kind of issues are you going through?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
mike85060:
Do not look for a man of God but look for God. Go in private declare 7days fasting. pour out hr heart to God in private devoid of destractions. After that if it doesn't work look for a good native doctor to do divination for u so as to know your problem. Most of the so called men of God get their power from native doctors and occult. Do not be decieve life in very important and na person were dey alive dey go to church
Very true... Fake pastors full everywhere
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN TALK TO
1. OTEMATUM
2. HAHN

I DONT understand u
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
mike85060:

I can't go to a native doctor. Not as if I have a complex issue but I need a pastor that's truly doing God's work. I pray very well and God answers my prayer but I have an issue I can't face alone hence the need for a good bible based pastor. As for things of God, I have tasted honey and can never be satisfied with syrup again.
Most so called ministry are just native doctors place in disguise.
But there are still a good living church.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by bettermike: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
chyy5:
Thanks.

Watch Emmanuel tv. Its on Dstv and Gotv. You'll be thankful you did.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by hahn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
chyy5:

I DONT understand u

You can dm me. I cannot say I am a powerful man because all power belongs to the most high and I am humbled to have received a direct call from baba which has led me to open my own ministry and touch lives

You can dm me

Thanks @ capslocked. May you be blessed

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by OtemAtum: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
hahn:

You can dm me. I cannot say I am a powerful man because all power belongs to the most high and I am humbled to have received a direct call from baba which has led me to open my own ministry and touch lives

You can dm me

Thanks @ capslocked. May you be blessed

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by emmanuel1990(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
chyy5:
Thanks.
where do u stay?
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by hahn(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

cheesy cheesy

You no wan chop holy money ni? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by OtemAtum: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
hahn:

You no wan chop holy money ni? tongue
Holy money is against my ministry mission. Wait first, guy hope u haven't opened a church ontop this gullible sheeple heads. Pls don't be tempted to do it.

For real, I was shocked when I discovered that one calabar guy who opened a kiosk selling provisions, OGOGORO, WEEDS and other stuffs also doubled up as a prophet in a church. If anybody had told me, I would have said it's a lie, but I saw his picture as the HOST PROPHET in suit. I'm sure none of his church member knew his weed-selling business.

Assuming we are allowed to check what Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman and the rest of them do with their church business eeh cheesy But I'm sure they sponsor kidnappers for testimonies to follow. I.e, I am a Winner, kidnapped but released when I mentioned the name of daddy. cheesy
Praise Da grin Da Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmanuel1990:
where do u stay?

Ph
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by hahn(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

Holy money is against my ministry mission. Wait first, guy hope u haven't opened a church ontop this gullible sheeple heads. Pls don't be tempted to do it.

For real, I was shocked when I discovered that one calabar guy who opened a kiosk selling provisions, OGOGORO, WEEDS and other stuffs also doubled up as a prophet in a church. If anybody had told me, I would have said it's a lie, but I saw his picture as the HOST PROPHECY in suit. I'm sure none of his church member knew his week-selling business.

Assuming we are allowed to check what Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman and the rest of them do with their church business eeh cheesy But I'm sure they sponsor kidnappers for testimonies to follow. I.e, I am a Winner, kidnapped but released when I mentioned the name of daddy. cheesy
Praise Da grin Da Lord!!!

Hahahahaha

I must chop the money ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by dammylarey(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever ...Deut.29:29 so seek the God.
chyy5:
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by emmanuel1990(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
chyy5:

Ph
so sorry, i thought u are in Abuja....I would have itroduce u to my prophet....
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by judedwriter(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
chyy5:
Thanks.

My bro, if you can fast and pray often your spiritual eyes and ears will open greatly. Be careful about seeking pastors today. A lot of pastors today are fake and use occult/witchcraft/marine powers.
I personally know a very strong pastor who is not fake; but like i told you, he got most of his power through fasting.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Martinez19(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
If you like go to pastor or seek God yourself, you are just wasting your time. I wish for you to find solutions to your issues. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by TRADELYN: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2017
emmanuel1990:
so sorry, i thought u are in Abuja....I would have itroduce u to my prophet....
Could you tell me more.
I sent you a PM.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Kunmius(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Visit

http://dreamstorchlight.org for spiritual guidance

chyy5:
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Dr Paul Enenche, Abuja Pst. David Ibiyeomie, PH
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by oaroloye(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
SHALOM!

chyy5:
Thanks.

The BIG MISTAKE that people make, is thinking that they can USE Spiritual Powers to their own ends, and then discard them, when they have served their purpose- just like any other commodity one buys in shops.

ALL PASTORS ARE FAKE- because The Lord explicitly forbade his Disciples to become Clergy.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO "SEE THE FUTURE" BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.

What a Prophet or Diviner does therefore, is to CREATE A FUTURE, which did not previously Exist.

A FIRST-RATE Fortune-Teller CREATES a Future that did not exist, or else CHANGES one which was created by another Fortune-Teller, Prophet, or God.

A SECOND-RATE Fortune-Teller SPIES a Future created by someone else.

A THIRD-RATE Fortune-Teller PREDICTS, based on EXTRAPOLATION of available Data

ALL of these PREDICTORS have limited infallibility, because once a Future has been POSTULATED, it CAN be CANCELED, or MODIFIED by a Predictor on an EQUAL or HIGHER Level.

The FOURTH-RATE Fortune-Teller FAKES being one of the higher three; their Prophecies are unreliable: even a STOPPED CLOCK can be correct, twice in one day.

The WORTHY Question is to ask HOW you can SEE THE FUTURE yourself.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by oaroloye(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
SHALOM!

mike85060:
Do not look for a man of God but look for God.

GREAT START!

Any ideas how to do this?

Go in private declare 7days fasting. pour out hr heart to God in private devoid of destractions.

No idea at all.

After that if it doesn't work look for a good native doctor to do divination for u so as to know your problem.

See? NO IDEA AT ALL!

Most of the so called men of God get their power from native doctors and occult.

How the (*Bleep!*) would YOU know?

Do not be decieve life in very important and na person were dey alive dey go to church

This Comment has officially FAILED!

Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Amberon11: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omega Power Ministries, port Harcourt.

However the pastor always says if you've come to see him you'll be disappointed. Set your mind on God because man can fail you but God cannot fail.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Amberon11: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Trust me your problems are over already. Visit Omega Power Ministries Port Harcourt. Be sure you wait till the end of the service to collect an assignment.
chyy5:

Ph
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by emmanuel1990(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
TRADELYN:

Could you tell me more.
I sent you a PM.
Pls can u send a text trough this no?08168608601....08177086864..
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by TRADELYN: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Pls can u send a text trough this no?008601....081774..
Done.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Ken4Christ: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2017
chyy5:
Thanks.

You have just opened the door to be scammed. The fake Pastors uses those two tools you just mentioned to scam gullible souls.

What you need is knowledge. First, give your life to Jesus. Attend any Church God’s word is preached undiluted. Read books by anointed men of God. I recommend Rev Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory. He is about the best teacher of God's word.

Ask God himself to fill you with the right knowledge.

Jesus said - You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free John 8:32. He didn't say, you shall find a man of God of visions and prophecies and it will set you free.

Go for the word of God. Every thing you need in life is wrapped up in God's word.
Re: I Need A Good Man Of God. by Amberon11: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Go to OPM today pls.
chyy5:

Ph

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church / Cult Of Seventh Day Adventists / Revealing The Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.