Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (74652 Views)

Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
revolution is what we need in this country.

I so much wish we the youth of this country can come out and revolt and tell them that the nonsense is too much... #Our mumu don do#

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Nnamdi Kanu has been shamed again. Yesterday he gave a false prophecy to his herds of IPOB human cattles that buhari will never return. Hahaha, here is Buhari holding meetings with state governors on how to ensure they deliver good governance and the country remains one. God bless Nigeria and Buhari. Stray
Bullets fall on Nnamdi Kanu and Uchemefor. One Nigeria for life. Biafra is dead and buried sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Shiitposter: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
alphasperm:
organizing his own burial arrangements

Ouch!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by duwdu: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
lonelydora:
In as much as I pray for good health for our President; but we don't need pictures. Buhari should just make a speech on television to douse tension in the country. He is not ruling trees but human beings. He should talk to us.

Why do Nigerians hide everything about them? In developed countries, they update their citizens on the activities of their leaders.

What's the problem with you my people, for God's sake? Buhari is NOT the one ruling at the moment; as prescribed by the constitution, Osinbajo has, and is executing full presidential power, and Buhari should have nothing to do with real governance until he again notifies the NASS that he has resumed as President.. Why don't you accept that? Why this much stress on yourselves? I tire o!

P34c3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
4kings:

ok, would you also dispute this source from channelstv
http://www.channelstv.com/2017/07/23/buhari-meets-apc-governors-london/

For years now, some people from the same geographical axis and parochial line of thought have made insulting the operators of nairaland their business. Some years back, they called them names, particularly seun. They querried the criteria used for putting items on front page. They have relaxed, but this afternoon, somebody said, you only need to transfer =N=200 card to seun and Lala to make the front page. They are not perfect. They have tried.

The same information somebody said is unverified has now been verified by another person from Channels TV site. Let us appreciate people that are working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Danzakidakura:
this is the hate speech we are talking about can't you comment without attacking a group that don't even know about your existence ,pls grow up kid
and here IT came

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by DayviidHymseef: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Photoshopppers are at it again!!![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by freshest4live: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
FLYFIRE:
ITS A BIG LIE....QUOTE me on this. Two weeks ago the 'picture with the journalist' picture they sent God DISGRACED them. It's all planned & FAKE.
Channels has made the announcement as well with thesame photo, and there was an interview with Femi Adesina on channels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Leez(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
tiwaz:

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/07/breaking-news-buhari-meets-apc-governors-london/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala
at least d yaradua cabal brought him home
ds ones are just power hungry and feed gullible folks with lies
when ihejirika was CAS hausa officers were protesting postings cause dy believed na dm get right to choose wia dm go post dm.
now afonjas listen just cuz u bow to ur fulani masters doesnt mean odas will u dig?
one biafra,one ND republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iro n'la!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by PFRB: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
bukas15:
i thought they said the vegetable has decayed, i hope this is nt photoshoped

It is photoshop. Some guy was breaking fast , Not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by faleyebee: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
whats this now...so they cant just play just sixty seconds video.....God dey o
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by solution2016: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fake.. How could have all these people traveled out of the country unannounced. This is another photo trick. Wishing him quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nazzyauri(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Photoshop... look at buhari's hand well well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:
revolution is what we need in this country.

I so much wish we the youth of this country can come out and revolt and tell them that the nonsense is too much... #Our mumu don do#

Revolution because an elderly man is alive?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
THE BUHARI WE MET, BY GOV OKOROCHA

In a telephone conversation following the meeting of All Progressives Congress (APC) governors and leaders with President Muhammadu Buhari in London Sunday, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, said the President was very cheerful and has not lost any bit of his sense of humour.

The governor said the party delegation spent more than an hour with President Buhari over lunch, and it was very clear from the discussions that he followed developments at home very closely.

He said the President was delighted to receive the delegation and asked each governor about affairs in his state. He also asked the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, about the state of the railways.

When asked to react to all the negative things being said about him, the President just laughed, describing such negative reports as lies. Governor Okorocha said President Buhari was completely unperturbed by the cocktail of lies. He, instead, sent his best wishes to Nigerians.

According to the governor, Nigerians don’t have to worry at all, adding that President Buhari will be back as soon as the doctors give him the green light.

“By our visit to London today, the merchants of lies have been put out of business and Nigerians will not buy the garbage they have been selling. All those who look up to fake news can find better use for their time,” Governor Okorocha noted.

Governors Umaru Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa; Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna; Yahaya Bello of Kogi; and APC National Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, were also in the delegation.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

July 23, 2017.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Revolution because an elderly man is alive?

which elderly man is that?

Its best u call him an aged man that has lost his memory and whatever.

Well i know u are still a kid or still bing fooled by these our godforsaken leaders wise up boy
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nt buying this pix...Only tym will tell.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by osusuallstars: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Nnamdi Kanu has been shamed again. Yesterday he gave a false prophecy to his herds of IPOB human cattles that buhari will never return. Hahaha, here is Buhari holding meetings with state governors on how to ensure they deliver good governance and the country remains one. God bless Nigeria and Buhari. Stray
Bullets fall on Nnamdi Kanu and Uchemefor. One Nigeria for life. Biafra is dead and buried sad
you are a big fool if true say that picture is real, that person there you dey lick his ass called buhari, life still remain inside that body? and where did the purported meeting took place ? in the zoo abi london.? OUR supreme leader NK said that buhari will not come back again to be president and so shall it be in Jesus name amen
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:

which elderly man is that?

Its best u call him an aged man that has lost his memory and whatever.

Well i know u are still a kid or still bing fooled by these our godforsaken leaders wise up boy

Don't make me yab the person whose picture is on your profile.

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
duwdu:

What's the problem with you my people, for God's sake? Buhari is NOT the one ruling at the moment; as prescribed by the constitution, Osinbajo has, and is executing full presidential power, and Buhari should have nothing to do with real governance until he again notifies the NASS that he has resumed as President.. Why don't you accept that? Why this much stress on yourselves? I tire o!

P34c3

Works in saner climes and not in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by GoodGovernance: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
With Buhari and Oshinbajo,Nigeria's treasury is in safe hands.

Economic recovery is a matter of time.

Get fully well soon,Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by victorazy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:

let him return na, the gods are waiting for him in Asorock
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
http://www.channelstv.com/2017/07/23/buhari-meets-apc-governors-london/

You boys here still believe News made available to Channels TV and reported by channels TV as received is photoshop picture. Then don't worry, your AIT and Biafra radio will never announce it. Mind you, there are news media and there is a news station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Don't make me yab the person whose picture is on your profile.
your file has been closed.
I dont share page wit one that is not politically orientated. Have a nice nite
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by bukas15(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
PFRB:

It is photoshop. Some guy was breaking fast , Not Buhari.
i thought as much. I weep for fake nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by chiagozien(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
coolwhich of them is buhari
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by GavelSlam: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:

your file has been closed.

I dont share page wit one that is not politically orientated. Have a nice nite

You be Natty for new masquerade pikin?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Guk: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
netflicks:
The idle presidential aircraft in london consumes 4k pounds everyday for parking lot and its idleness. By 12am this morning,it would be about 84days it has stayed idle and if you multiply that by N400/1pounds for 84days it will amount to N134,400,000.00 doing nothing but waiting for the president to get well.

This is not a government but a mistake. angry

Worry yourself not, Govt and Military airplanes are covered by diplomatic permit.

You also cannot enforce default of payment of parking fees once its covered by diplomatic immunity.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by Ryda(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ashi!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shameless idiots will change their ringing tone.

From he is dead to why London.

Bunch of f00ls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.