Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi (22422 Views)

Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by gGGODDd(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
9jasave:
like people like leaders!...when you ask people like utomi to go back to the classroom but you hail political touts like of ibori as your saviour, what do you expect?..fail state!. any country or state where the least in the classroom rule, the result is obvious.
Thank U Sir. I didn't know what to tell the morons who r abusing d prof. the prof has pointed out how many times he tried to bring up life eliviating programs to curb d poor standard of living in d state. the man tried but d monstrous gov according to him blocked n frustrated his efforts. Uduaghan's generation will live to inherit the sufferings that he wants pple of delta to suffer. n pple insultin d prof will continue to suffer n perish under misrule since they've chosen evil over good. I seldom comment here, but this is my state we talking bout n evry well meaning deltan knows uduaghan was d worse thing that has ever happen to us in Delta state. but it is well, as we now av a gov with conscience

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by sorepco(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2017
That is y we the youths who know pols should put a visionary as gov so that we can move forward.
Be suncere...uduagan n pat utomi who will u prefer as govet?? Dont u think a high calibre person will bring in high calibre investors??what can okowa do with lack of vision? We need a pat utomi to change the face of delta. Just like we need a soludo to take anambra state where it belongs...the stratospherw that is!!

nextprince:

The prof is mistaking classroom theories of Economics for practical politics.

The baba should concentrate on teaching his theories jare and leave politics for politicians.

A man that can never win his LGA is engaging in political fisticuffs with an ex gov of a whole state.

It is much easier to be a prof than to be elected as a governor in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria.

Uduaghuan had advised him appropriately, he should go and start from ward level, politics is not about plenty books.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Are you alright? Leave the cyberspace if you wil infect people with your ignorance
Madam knowledge, leave me alone, I say I no dey do, na by force? Omenkalives, abeg help me beg your madam, she is just following me about.

Which kind wahala be dis?
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2017
I'm not interested in their useless ranting I want to know when we are going to invoke Section 144 of the 1999 Constitution against President Muhammadu Buhari by passing a resolution declaring him incapable of discharging the functions of his office.... his stay in London is disrespecting... how can one useless 93years coma induced vegetable hold a whole country like Nigeria for Ransom it can't happen

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by 989900: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Did these commenters read?

The prof just murdered the Dr.

The former governor was an epic failure.

Edo just did a number on Delta, courtesy of Mr. Clueless governor, and y'all here yarning dust.

Utomi 5 Uduaghan 1.

4 Likes

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Ajimike:

Animal in human skin.

Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Madam knowledge, leave me alone, I say I no dey do, na by force? Omenkalives, abeg help me beg your madam, she is just following me about.

Which kind wahala be dis?
Schooling you on how to comment on cyberspace is a job that will be done.

Continue advertising your ignorance here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by hibee4uall(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Mydazz(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
The mass of people who vote would hardly understand this Business School explanations, U to mi is a learner in naija politricks

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by poseidon12: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2017
neoclassical:
Brilliant reply by Prof. Utomi. It is disheartening that Nigerians have no regard for merit and knowledge, which are key to socio-economic prosperity. They will rather prefer to listen to that political thug called Uduaghan and ignore this brilliant and detailed reply from the erudite Professor of Political Economics. No nation achieves rapid development with the kind of mentality Nigerians have. Most developed countries are where they are today, not because they have abundant natural resources but because they have positive attitude and good sense of judjement. This is lacking in this third world country called Nigeria

Exactly. Merit takes a back seat with Nigerians. And the problem is with the people (as you can tell from majority of the responses here).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by luvinhubby(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It seems you don't know that you need a motorable road to carry out a good construction work. The government doing that would have shown how serious they are

There was a ground breaking, so the site is accessible, that is all you need that construction.

Hundreds of projects, both commercial and non-commercial have been sited and started in areas with untarred roads, the NGO should show seriousness and start work, not using untarred road as excuse.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by GavelSlam: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun

Because of a mere description.

Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by micky22: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2017
I have been following the records of achievements of this great man called Prof. Pat Utomi, and trust me, and trust me this man will bring a monumental change to Nigerian politics with his sainty record.

One advise to my well meaning Nigerians, don't refuse to vote for a candidate because of doubts that he will not win, vote your conscience!

As for that cursed and god forsaken thief Uduaghan, I am seriously waiting for the long arm of the law to catch up with him. He can't continue to work freely on the street after inflicting gross hardship to indigenes of delta state.
what leaves me in much bewildered wonder is the abandoned N600 billion naira IPP oghara project. Delta state is a blessed state that does not deserve to suffer, therefore any leader who has vowed to destroy our dear state will not escape the wrath of God. they will spend their looted monies in treating incurable diseases till they finally end in prison!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Schooling you on how to comment on cyberspace is a job that will be done.

Continue advertising your ignorance here
[/s]
I say I no dey do, na by force? Abi you no sabi road go market go buy the fruit?
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
I say I no dey do, na by force? Abi you no sabi road go market go buy the fruit?
This is why the North is flooded with milliins of street urchins called almajiri because the so called educated ones have the same mentality with the street urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by poseidon12: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Laralag:

[color=#000099][/color]
No my brother in a democracy power belong to the people through vote. It is time we start voting for tested integrity and not thugs who share money during election. If we collectively say no to politician who have nothing to offer in terms of development. Our state will start to grow

Exactly. Nigerians generally vote based on ethnic sentiments, not on merit. Then they turn around to blame the bad leaders they voted for. The people need to start taking responsibility for the failure of the country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
This is why the North is flooded with milliins of street urchins called almajiri because the so called educated ones have the same mentality with the street urchins
[/s]
Take that rubbish out of my mention and take it to the home of armed robbers, prostitutes, drug and human traffickers, ritualists. They need it more.

I have been telling you, I no dey do, na by force? You no know where dem dey sell fruit ni?
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by poseidon12: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Princeboca12:
I remember when this man came to my school. We had to pay 1k to hear this man speak BS.. That year he ran for president and lost woefully.

You are obviously happy he lost woefully. How did the "better" guy that won perform?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by poseidon12: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
IamPatriotic:

The case of Chief Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory comes to mind, back then people wanted him, but they didn't vote him just because they thought he wouldn't win, I didn't know how he would win without their votes.......

This shows how very intelligent our people are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by poseidon12: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2017
CaeserVelli:
Nigerians can be very stupid. Look at the pathetic and unfortunate responses on this thread. One clown even said Utomi spoke too much grammar and favours Uduaghan's bomb words. But Uduaghan's words are bombs of misfortune.

We deserve the leaders we get on this country. Spits.

Yep. You got it right. It would be necessary to find out what the average IQ of the general population is so we know exactly where our problem is coming from and how to provide solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by oxonek: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2017
The likes of Prof Utomi will do exceedingly well for Delta State. Unfortunately the people are too battered with poverty and stricken by fear to follow their mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Mydazz:
The mass of people who vote would hardly understand this Business School explanations, U to mi is a learner in naija politricks

If Utomi finally becomes Governor, he will understand the difference between academic theories and practical Naija politics. It's easier to succeed as a military administrator with absolute powers than as an elected Governor who cannot make decisions alone.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by micky22: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2017
poseidon12:

You are obviously happy he lost woefully. How did the "better" guy that won perform?
I beg tell that clown. Was it Prof that collected your 1k?
I'm sure he wasn't even aware of some miscreants siphoning people of their 1ks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Take that rubbish out of my mention and take it to the home of armed robbers, prostitutes, drug and human traffickers, ritualists. They need it more.

I have been telling you, I no dey do, na by force? You no know where dem dey sell fruit ni?
Those home have one of the highest HDI in Nigeria while the North is fighting apoor rreligious war for an Arabian peadophile.

Spits on the North
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by zynzyn(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
darlenese:
your reply is full of grammar and it's boring, Uduaghan's own was like a BOMB!

anyways on my score board it's 3/10.
let the war of words continue.

Ehen. That is why we remain where we are as a nation, even the youth,
S A D!

We prefer politicians to technocrats. Why value politics that does not bring PROGRESS?! Uduaghan should convincingly deny the accusations!

The war of words should not serve entertainment purposes only!

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by zynzyn(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
poseidon12:

Ehen? Abi?
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by higgs: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2017
We Nigerians are the biggest fools on earth.Fawehinmi ran for president, we refused to vote for him,saying he was not a Polictician, Utomi ran,we did the same thing.We deserve the corrupt Policticians ruling us.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by nextprince: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Those home have one of the highest HDI in Nigeria while the North is fighting apoor rreligious war for an Arabian peadophile.

Spits on the North
[/s]
Stick that sh!t back ya a$$, nobody envies the Evans and its several variants.

You can spit out the stinking stuff for all I care but one thing for sure, your opinion, your headache and all your self afflictions ain't worth the weight of a photon before the poorest almajiri in the north.

So the earlier you face your problem, which is apparent through your desperation, the better, not as if I give a damn just that you keep hopping in and out of my mention as if I have some of them there waiting.

And never for once think you are smart, woman, you are not in the least close to smartness.
Re: My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi by OLORIPAPA: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
In as much as utomi is an intelligent man

Nigeria politics is too rugged for nice and intelligent men,it is meant for people who can do vodoo,loot and lie....prof,forget politics, face your career
Then let's change it,we can't keep up like this...am so amazed that our level of reasoning is undeterred even with the bad leader of yesteryears that has robed us of a comfortable life......if we can't seem to understand what people like utomi is talking about it will be very saddening to say we will remain were we are for a long time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Fail To Pay Party Levies — APC / Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.