Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,359 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency (26513 Views)

Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by GMBuhari: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Look at the kind of lesser humans like my father I share a country with. You have not wished evil to Boko Haram murdering innocent people up North but you find it convenient to wish death for people who didn't do anything to you. Their only "offence" is that they agitating for a separate country. You're the worst kind of man I have encountered and may what you wish these people befall you in a terrible way.

Boko haram is a crippled terrorist group and it's one

IPOD is a terrorist organization in the making

Massob is a group of armed robbers

Avengers are Jonathan's body guard

Coalation of exiled Niger Delta is a terrorist group

Niger Delta creek rats are terrosits

See why everybody hates you ?? One Group in North wants to islamize Nigeria , i mean the crippled Boko haram

One group in SouthWest was thorn in everybody's flesh that's OPC

but only you , like 30 groups , Nna na wetin ??

Dan banza shege mutum
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by michoim(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Long live PMB! Long live FRN!
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Are you a kid or you refused to grow up?

frisky2good:

Your president's wife called you an animal and you are here celebrating it. You must be a real animal.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by saintandsinnerz: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2017
GMBuhari:

Boko haram is a crippled terrorist group and it's one

IPOD is a terrorist organization in the making

Massob is a group of armed robbers

Avengers are Jonathan's body guard

Coalation of exiled Niger Delta is a terrorist group

Niger Delta creek rats are terrosits

See why everybody hates you ?? One Group in North wants to islamize Nigeria , i mean the crippled Boko haram

One group in SouthWest was thorn in everybody's flesh that's OPC

but only you , like 30 groups , Nna na wetin ??

Dan banza shege mutum

Oh, you're from the North? I thought as much.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by kakacoke01: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari should talk to Nigerians on live TV not sending okorocha to us
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by ifyain: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria should continue to make a fool of themselves. the government of Nigeria is now based in London.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Skubidude(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Look at the kind of lesser humans I share a country with. You have not wished evil to Boko Haram murdering innocent people up North but you find it convenient to wish death for people who didn't do anything to you. Their only "offence" is that they agitating for a separate country. You're the worst kind of man I have encountered and may what you wish these people befall you in a terrible way.

AMEN.

That guy is an animal, little wonder Aisha call them weaker animal.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Viergeachar: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki and madridguy behave like pathetic zombies for real.

PMB ushered in Nigeria's worst economic crisis of all time.

Thank God Osinbajo is trying to salvage the situation.

I hope PMB doesn't turn everything if/when he returns as a result of gross ineptitude and lacklustre disposition.

It is well.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Purenaija(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
''The merchant of lies have been put out of Business and Nigerians will not buy the GARBAGE they have been selling.All those who look up to FAKE NEWS can find better use for their TIME'' Gbam
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
U notherners worship ur politicians and they do nothing for u...bcoz everyone knows d north is a shithole with idp camps up and down...what a shame u cant stand for what is right but rather zombeing around..smh
Ipork miscrant brethren.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Purenaija:
''The merchant of lies have been put out of Business and Nigerians will not buy the GARBAGE they have been selling.All those who look up to FAKE NEWS can find better use for their TIME'' Gbam
Poornaija not purenaija.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Abagworo(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Ordinary evans with no fans xcaped...U think a leader with massive support,after being released will be easily picked up?! with the way d zoogerian govt is in total shambles?! I doubt...He is stronger than before.Think twice

He'll be picked if Anambra election is disturbed by IPOB and nothing will happen.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by omolayomi06: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
“God has answered the prayers of the weaker animals. The hyenas and the jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom."

Alhamdulilahi

Long live Sai Baba.
Long live the weaker animals, long live Nigeria.”
thank God you admit you are a animal.. his good radian to bad rubbish..
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Viergeachar:
sarrki and madridguy behave like pathetic zombies for real.

PMB ushered in Nigeria's worst economic crisis of all time.

Thank God Osinbajo is trying to salvage the situation.

I hope PMB doesn't turn everything if/when he returns as a result of gross ineptitude and lacklustre disposition.

It is well.
You are now given up that he will not return. He will return to continue till 2023. Be prepared to wail till then or be burried be4 then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
kakacoke01:
Buhari should talk to Nigerians on live TV not sending okorocha to us
You no eyes talkless of TV to watch it. Why crying for that?
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by feeloscar(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
So news reporters don't go to London again, I thought they've state house press.

What did they met for, nobody saw them leaving our airport, nobody saw when they landed in London, they go through Edo air ways
Ur name says it all,no comment. Next...
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by gGGODDd(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state are not allowed to comment on Nigeria matter
This awusa junky with uncircumcised preak like buhari own. u put am 4 picture like say na him born u, dey here dey form patriot wen u nobody know u. ur president can hold a meetin with govs 4 hours but cannot spend at least 1 min to say hi to doz who voted him. am apc fan n I voted buhari but its obvious that ur uncircumcised master now sleeps with the fishes. Nor go find sumtin do with ur life, ur hausa brothers r everywer disturbing peace. some killing innocent pple in guise of herdsmen, boko haram, sum making noise with wooden box n stick dat dey r shoe makers scattered all over d country while some dominate d beggers association. u shud b ashamed. vegetable president wen suppose dey xcut cow dey rule pple. we don suffer sha, I still dnt bliv I supported such a religious cow-fukkin bigot. U b mumu boi, they suppose dey beat u, na ur uncircumcised preak mak u nor get sense sha. if ur president can hold meetings with govs den y cant he use 1 min to say hello to us on tv? dead muthafucka, mayb u r dead too thats y u tink ur master ain't dead cuz u both r apparently in dsame relm. the relm of the dead stock fishes. Dondi united
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by ApexPredator: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
This people no go kill person with laff. President in foreign nation for over 60 days receiving treatment and the best they could is one picture. He couldn't address his people..
Meanwhile,

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by aolawale025: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Why APC delegation alone? Was he not elected president of all Nigerians?
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by davillian(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
GMBuhari:
Sai Baba

Enemies of progress will not like this news

I really dunno why Buratai is playing the cool headed dude , let him drop a boom on those so called soldiers of ND , the ones Nnamdi has brain washed all it would take is Helicopter hovering ahead , and a sonic boom from a fighter jet

It's been a while since i saw muurfuckas threatening Nigeria with ICC , i miss those comments they write that shows how sad they are
Let him finish BH 1st then I will know he is capable.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Delegation visits the president of the most populous black nation on planet earth and there's no single photograph? I am yet to come to terms with the real meaning Nigeria! Why exactly do these people keep making a public mockery of themselves? Well, i'm waiting patiently for FFK and uncle Fayose to say something about this. Until then, it'll just be me and my bottle of RL.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by donqx: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2017
o
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by dokunbam(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
I am happy the president is alive and well
cool
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by emi14: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Where is photo/video evidence of the said meeting or closed door things. Yeye people.
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by fasterwell(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Bimpe29: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Whether they like it or not, the will of God shall be manifested. PMB will not die untimely death. Wailers should park well and get better things done with their times.......bad belleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Viergeachar: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

You are now given up that he will not return. He will return to continue till 2023. Be prepared to wail till then or be burried be4 then.

Is that what you could infer from my post

You are a buhari!
Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
U think Nnamdi can be picked from d east..hahahaha

this is d time u will respect d igbos

You seem not have realised how much shame IPOB has brought upon igbos

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sledge001(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

You are the enemy of the state. Why are you guys so deluded. We're not wishing the president bad, Nigerians are just complaining about being kept in the dark.
Make I even ask you self, is PMB the president of APC governors or the president of Nigeria? Guy, no provoke me today oooo. Aah aah. Total rubbish address Nigerians on TV, no! The best he can do was to send a proposed sallah greetings in Hausa for that matter as if only Hausa Muslims are recognized in this country.
You better wake up from your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / House Of Reps Members Slash Salaries By 50% / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.