Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady (3567 Views)

A Divorced Single Mother Wrote / Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2017
MODIFIED POST : To those shading me here.
There was this divorced single young lady with 3kids that I recently met. She wants me to start teaching her English so as to communicate effectively because as a Corper she's sees me as a Grammarian and a champion.. (Local Champion.. Lolz). According to her she married too early do to the fact that she's into handiwork. separated about a year ago with her husband because he beats her a lot. Now, the problem is she wants me to be tutoring her in my own rented one-room (hahaha) at night after closing of work and you know baby Konji might sets in and tempt us to bleep. I already has indigene babes in the community bleeping me.. Pls advice me!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by IamAirforce1: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Your English sucks.

And I think you should focus more on how to be successful in life bro

Woman yansh dey rearrange destiny o

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Stevengerd(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Woh! just do ask u like
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by whitebeard(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Op for iamairforce1 to tell u your English sucks, your condition is not ordinary.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017
grin Afonja grammarian.

una sabi english well

Fvck her smelly punny then wash ur dick,fleet ur room to quench d stench when she's gone.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2017
You want to teach her English? shocked
Lemme just faint grin
You need to be taught English yourself undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by myners007: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
If u are a corper as u claimed and u write this bad that means that means u dont have any reason to seek for advice for ur obnoxious act

1 Like

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2017
[quot author=IamAirforce1 post=58769320]Your English sucks.
[/quote] Modified... Don't throw shade at people u don't know.. Better than you.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2017
[quot author=IamAirforce1 post=58769320]Your English sucks.
[/quote] Modified... Don't throw shade at people u don't know.. Better than you.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by ifex370(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2017
What advice are you looking for?

How old are you?

Shift jor
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by ifex370(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
You want to teach her English? shocked
Lemme just faint grin
You need to be taught English yourself undecided undecided

Jesus loves you girl smiley
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Kondomatic(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2017
About sleeping when day don break?

Guy get up and go to work.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2017
ifex370:

Jesus loves you girl smiley
Okay..so?
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
About sleeping when day don break?

Guy get up and go to work.
Park well jor
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Learnstuffs: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Life is not all about bleeping everything u see
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
You want to teach her English? shocked Lemme just faint grin You need to be taught English yourself undecided undecided
Who you Epp.. I can even bleep u too
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
You want to teach her English? shocked Lemme just faint grin You need to be taught English yourself undecided undecided
Who you Epp.. I can even bleep u too from behind
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Op, which kind of advice are you even expecting us to give, like I don't get it
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Stupid boy!! You are about to throw away your destiny with your own hand. Lust has kill many because they can't just resist it by the power of God. You really think God created you to start sleeping with a divorced woman? Think again
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by ifex370(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Okay..so?

Sosoliso..

I just thought I'd tell you
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
ifex370:

Sosoliso..

I just thought I'd tell you
Okay.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Doyin400l(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op, which kind of advice are you even expecting us to give, like I don't get it
advice on how to resist such temptation
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Doyin400l:

advice on how to resist such temptation

With temptation, you mean how to stop being a man wh*re?

Go and cut your thing off
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Oyindidi(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Doyin400l:
MODIFIED POST : To those shading me here.
There was this divorced single young lady with 3kids that I recently met. She wants me to start teaching her English so as to communicate effectively because as a Corper she's sees me as a Grammarian and a champion.. (Local Champion.. Lolz). According to her she married too early do to the fact that she's into handiwork. separated about a year ago with her husband because he beats her a lot. Now, the problem is she wants me to be tutoring her in my own rented one-room (hahaha) at night after closing of work and you know baby Konji might sets in and tempt us to bleep. I already has indigene babes in the community bleeping me.. Pls advice me!!!
Get a life fooooooool!
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

With temptation, you mean how to stop being a man wh*re?
hahahahagrin
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by FTrebirth(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2017
englis teashas. grin
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Habba! Why are you wicked?

If he cuts it off, what will he be living for again?
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by harsysky(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
This op might have brain malfunctions, i know. Immature and stupid post.
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by chigoizie7(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm, this ur oyibo sef
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by farem: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Your English sucks.
Woman yansh dey DErange/MISrange/MALrange destiny o
Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by femo86(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
whitebeard:
Op for iamairforec1 to tell u your English sucks, your condition is not ordinary.

Azzin...........Na to faint for the guy be that ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady by obongtunji: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry to tell you that, you need an English teacher more than her. Just my opinion though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics / 3 Confidence Questions To Ask Girl That Will Make Her Offer Sex On First Hangout / NL SECRET: How To Chat With Someone On Nairaland Without 95% Knowing [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.