Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development (12930 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomole / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Jesusloveyou: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2017
three:
Optimistic.

See the caliber of 7 passed

How do you say someone fulfilled a promise to make something public but finish the sentence with 'but the details are yet to be provided'.

Very nonsensical deductions.

Mere presentation of a strategy makes the cut

Wash article.
but your ineffectual buffoon could not do it, even over his dead body, even if it cost him his election
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by crystalzoe: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Cutezt:
How?

As far as I am concerned, the only thing he flawlessly passed is deceiving Nigerians to vote him.

He is playing moji moji (hide and seek) with Nigerians.

He has failed woefully, full stop.
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by salby608(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
abokibuhari:
How the ani mal pass 7 lipsrsealed
I don't blame you. You take your parents as animals that is the main reason you are calling someone's father like that.
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Scetrocom: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2017
edo3:
Where is our conscience in this country? I rest my case. in fact i won't rest my case,i will talk..All d achievement listed above are inconsequential, the only one that would av earned him at most 10% was the issue on the fight against corruption which is visible to the blinds that it was one-sided. Before u quote me,,am Yoruba and voted for buhari.

I'm with you, I also voted Buhari.
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Saintp(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
edo3:
Where is our conscience in this country? I rest my case. in fact i won't rest my case,i will talk..All d achievement listed above are inconsequential, the only one that would av earned him at most 10% was the issue on the fight against corruption which is visible to the blinds that it was one-sided. Before u quote me,,am Yoruba and voted for buhari.

your last statement should have been irrelevant unfortunately Nigeria and Nairaland have gone to the dogs where tribalism rules. If you had not included your last statement, you would have been labeled iPod yoot or Igbo. Does it now mean that someone cannot say thier mind again without attaching ethnicity into it?
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by adeniyijones097(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
those are d major promises he should lay emphases on when he returns sai Baba Bubu
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Boyooosa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
elog:
Lol I'm sorry sir, all your texts shouldn't be in caps oga literate

I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION.... I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU.
ABOUT THE CASE I USED, I DID NOT READ IT ANYWHERE ON NAIRALAND THAT ITS AGAINST THE RULE, RATHER, LAYS EMPHASIS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Only Exists On Twitter And Whatsapp - Festus Keyamo / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project / "Abuja Has Never Been This Unsafe" - Reps Summon Mohammed Bello Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.