Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? (639 Views)

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? by Beedude(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
I feel the need to post this. Considering the normal routine in this country, when u stop hearing or reading about a particular case its likely someone somewhere is already playing coverup. Pls can someone give update on the case of Evans the kidnapper or is the case as good as dead ?
Re: Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? by whitebeard(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
When the police where updating u about every thing relating to Evans u called them unprofessional. Now they decided to be professionals, your body Con dey itch u.

He is st abuja that's all case closed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? by Beedude(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
But he can't just be sleeping in cell till infinity. Either charged to court or something fishy is happening

(1) (Reply)

How Kenyan Police Caught Bird That Flew All The Way From Russia / I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist / Nigerian Pilgrim Shortchanged By Hajj Official. Gets $10 Instead Of $800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.