Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car (36502 Views)

Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by BadBlaize(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
wetin concern me, money for my account self no fit buy the B for the BAG, not to talk of the AG.

dey house watching son of anarchy season 4. if you are free cum join me

You still dey season 4, ur journey long o me dn finish d movie
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Insulting potential customers is bad PR for any business.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
BadBlaize:

You still dey season 4, ur journey long o me dn finish d movie
I stop watching it when my phone lost, am watching over 12 different series at the moment, claw, Queen of the south, shooters, preacher, tyrant, Fargo, animal kingdom too much series on my phone with less time to cover, even this morning just downloaded famous in love and preacher
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
haybellfire:

Guy na u gan gan be film i just need best 2 i cam rely on am on blacklist already
if you ve mb watch mentalist and orange is the new black
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Alexander001(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
wetin concern me, money for my account self no fit buy the B for the BAG, not to talk of the AG.

dey house watching son of anarchy season 4. if you are free cum join me
is it interesting?
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alexander001:
is it interesting?
not my top ten considering I have watch over 30 different series this year. but its not a boring movie, crime, gun, drug, death, cop, cult etc
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by refreshrate: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeutschJunge:
for some poeple no matter how rich they are or get, the class can never come with it. you might have the most expensive materialistic things in this world but that class can never be there.

Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by refreshrate: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Insulting potential customers is bad PR for any business.

You fall my hand so you actually believed that guy has sense?
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by BadBlaize(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
I stop watching it when my phone lost, am watching over 12 different series at the moment, claw, Queen of the south, shooters, preacher, tyrant, Fargo, animal kingdom too much series on my phone with less time to cover, even this morning just downloaded famous in love and preacher

which of the above mentioned series will you advice me to watch
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
refreshrate:

You fall my hand so you actually believed that guy has sense?

I don't really know him. I am just assuming he is like every sensible man. Though I should have seen it from the fact that he even made a woman the center of his fuckery.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Alexander001(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
not my top ten considering I have watch over 30 different series this year. but its not a boring movie, crime, gun, drug, death, cop, cult etc
would be happy if you recommend any series apart from vampires daries, originals, GOT, Vikings, black sails.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Alexander001(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
would be happy if you recommend any series apart from vampires daries, originals, GOT, Vikings, black sails.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alexander001:
the mentalist, the blacklist, person of interest, castle, orange is the new black few from my best
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
BadBlaize:

which of the above mentioned series will you advice me to watch
begin from preacher and tyrant
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by BadBlaize(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
begin from preacher and tyrant
wat genre is d movie? i love action, gang nd cult, crime etc...
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Alexander001(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2017
holatin:
the mentalist, the blacklist, person of interest, castle, orange is the new black few from my best
Thanks.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2017
BadBlaize:

wat genre is d movie? i love action, gang nd cult, crime etc...
tyrant is crime and drama, if u love gang and crime son of anarchy, but only crime look at mentalist, castle, white collar,quarry,crisis, APB, lethal weapon, macgyver
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Olulinks(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
holatin:
new series like claw, Queen of the south, animal kingdom are present on my phone but never watch them
I'm not through with Queen of the South, Claw doesn't make much sense, I'm moving to Animal Kingdom now.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Olulinks:

I'm not through with Queen of the South, Claw doesn't make much sense, I'm moving to Animal Kingdom now.
yeah not my top 20, person of Interest, Metalist, white collar, Lucifer, orange is the new black nko
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Olulinks(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
holatin:
yeah not my top 20, person of Interest, Metalist, white collar, Lucifer, orange is the new black nko
I have seen Orange is the new black before. People are saying lucifer is interesting... I'd check others too out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) / Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.