Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car (36498 Views)

Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by repogirl(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Ok.... How about his own car and bag?

Since his gf drives a Bentley, he shouldn't drive anything less than a Rolls. Otherwise he's an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Mario619(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
CLAP FOR YOURSELF!!! IDIOT OTHERS ARE DOING MY WIFE AND U ARE STILL DOING GIRLFRIEND... GO GET A LIFE MY MAN
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Royaljustice: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
yours is a waste to buy a car worth amount for a bag for your girl, who the bag help. wahala dey ooo, you need psychiatric doctor cause if your sister hear this it will be real movie. onye ala.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Ilajeboy(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
wetin concern me, money for my account self no fit buy the B for the BAG, not to talk of the AG.

dey house watching son of anarchy season 4. if you are free cum join me

Is it interesting... Abeg summarise
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by MrHenshaw: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian luxury designer, Malivehood has taken to Snapchat to mock CLA owners, and he used his girlfriend, Deola's bag to back his claim. According to him, CLA owners shouldn't brag because his girlfriend's bag is bought at same price as their car. He further showed off his girlfriend's bentley, which he branded most ladies' sugar daddies car.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriends-bag-price-car-malivelihood-mocks-cla-owners.html

Lalasticlala

Can you people advice your sugar or saccharine Daddies to remember the homeless and sick children.None of this,i mean one of it isn't going to the Grave with you.
A child you buy even a school "rubber"sandals will pray for you desperately.Don't wait till you buy all estate in all d fruits islands e.g banana island.
We are living each day by Grace and not righteousness.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Sebastine1994(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
DeutschJunge:
hi
Guten tag

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by haybellfire(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
wetin concern me, money for my account self no fit buy the B for the BAG, not to talk of the AG.

No vex oo how interesting is d movie bcoz i dey find series i go watch since arrow don go on beeak after end of season 5
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
The dude has a valid point though, I must grudgingly agree with him cheesy
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Guten tag
Guten morgen cool
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Sonoyom(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Miss placed priority
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Sebastine1994(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Lucid1:
Guten morgen cool
wie ist dein name?
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Olulinks(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:

I'm downloading it right away! I hope it's not a waste of data. Power is the current hot film on my list. I have just dealt with Designated Survivor and teaching The Mist some sense right now.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by ochardbaby(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
And dangote made your entire networth with extra change sef in the last 10 hours low self esteem

10 minutes self!
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by misspineapple(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2017
sad
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by immaq8(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Malivelihood, go to Aswani d@ bag is #2500 (1st grade). Na mumu dey go boutique�
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by immaq8(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by LordOfNaira: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian luxury designer, Malivehood has taken to Snapchat to mock CLA owners, and he used his girlfriend, Deola's bag to back his claim. According to him, CLA owners shouldn't brag because his girlfriend's bag is bought at same price as their car. He further showed off his girlfriend's bentley, which he branded most ladies' sugar daddies car.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriends-bag-price-car-malivelihood-mocks-cla-owners.html

Oh, he is still with Deola?
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by LordOfNaira: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
repogirl:
Ok.... How about his own car and bag?

Since his gf drives a Bentley, he shouldn't drive anything less than a Rolls. Otherwise he's an idiot.

Don't mind him. I know his girlfriend, Adeola. She is Smart Adeyemi's daughter. You can guess that he is not only childish but also a guy who goes for certain ladies for his own selfish interest. He once dated Tonto. Maybe Deola isn't letting him go easily because I am sure he would have started arranging for another big girl.

2 Likes

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by love23401: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Ok

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by perryy(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2017
This guy and Hush puppy are making more Evans in Nigeria. With this, tell why Evans won't kidnap people . We have too much Evans already and these people should not add more.

Who has he made a millionaire that he is bragging up and down. The day they can intimidate me is the day I see Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg boasting with thier wealth on social media. Till then, the saying that empty barrel makes the loudest noise still hold. How much do they have that they are intimidating the whole world? A black man is cursed jor

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by vikstandon(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Na the likes of Malivelihood dey make moto dey cost prapra...wetin be ur busyness(English masters which word you don add for Cambridge/Oxford) for this matter.

No make CLA change there mind...dey make ono-nso erughi aka cars o!

But let me ask o! Is the high price the spice...
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by zedman1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Damn too childish. I'm beginning to like Tonto because of this boy.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by Richy4(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don't like the way these people drag this girl 's name unnecessarily even when she was not involved. Can't they make some statement with out involving her on it
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by omoiyalayi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is one of the reason many people indulge in money ritual, arm robbery, loot govt money etc just to show off even if they are making enough money for themselves and are ok they will still want more just to brag so people will know they belong buying things they ordinary don't need.

They will be making someone who bought his wife small toyota car feel he hasn't done anything.

May God have mercy on all of you.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Olulinks:

I'm downloading it right away! I hope it's not a waste of data. Power is the current hot film on my list. I have just dealt with Designated Survivor and teaching The Mist some sense right now.
new series like claw, Queen of the south, animal kingdom are present on my phone but never watch them

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
haybellfire:

No vex oo how interesting is d movie bcoz i dey find series i go watch since arrow don go on beeak after end of season 5
let me list thing according to how interesting

the mentalist
person of interest
the blacklist
orange is the new black
castle
quarry

I have claw, handmade tale, famous in love, son of anarchy, american horror story, tyrant, Fargo etc on my phone at the moment.

just download preacher this morning, people say e interesting
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by holatin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Is it interesting... Abeg summarise
like a cult movie

a motorcycle gang, they trade gun, kill and other vice. cops and atf investigation.
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by haybellfire(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
holatin:
let me list thing according to how interesting

the mentalist
person of interest
the blacklist
orange is the new black
castle
quarry

I have claw, handmade tale, famous in love, son of anarchy, american horror story, tyrant, Fargo etc on my phone at the moment.

just download preacher this morning, people say e interesting
Guy na u gan gan be film i just need best 2 i cam rely on am on blacklist already
Re: Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car by tbliss22(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
umitrunp:
Baba God pik up the kall

What of your sugar mummy na, u no need God to pick ur call again na.... Just kidding bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo) / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.