Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Business Can I Start With N5m? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With N5m? (5423 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 700k / What Online Business Can I Start With 30k / What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N5m? by CARLOSZ: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.
I wouldn't consider myself rich, I'm a graduate who happen to have 5 million naira saved up.
I want to start a business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I have some ideas already but I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by ipobarecriminals: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Buy brand new/tokunboh hummer bus for long distance transport biz/hire..Invest it in car wash if u av land u can use at busy road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Vutseck(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
.what happened to the source of the money...has it been closed

cus a whoping 5mil cannot just fall from the tree

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Olachase(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Come and sponsor me
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by WealthBuilder01: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2017
3 solid months of sustainability without hassles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
Post https://www.nairaland.com/3953246/make-some-cool-cash-it
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by CARLOSZ: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Buy brand new/tokunboh hummer bus for long distance transport biz/hire..Invest it in car wash if u av land u can use at busy road.

Thanks for the reply.
I think A Toyota hiace costs more than 5m( I stand to be corrected) and I don't have a land to start a car wash business.

Cc lalasticlala seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by CARLOSZ: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Vutseck:

The money was saved through different hustles while in school.
Didn't fall from the tree, a result of mortification and savings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Thanks for the reply.
I think A Toyota hiace costs more than 5m( I stand to be corrected) and I don't have a land to start a car wash business.

Toks is less than that.If u knw a reliable hand that can help u buy it and ship down to Nig/go to berger,cotonu urself. But dnt give anybody ur money here

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Pesuzok(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
CARLOSZ:
I wouldn't consider myself rich, I'm a graduate who happen to have 5 million naira saved up.
I want to start a business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

Please lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks.

Where are you located?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by danwa25(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
With the 5m you can build a mini groundnut oil Milling factory or a garri production factory.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by olujaidi: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by WealthBuilder01: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by haywhy59(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Trade cryptocurrency,use 2m to buy 2btc or so...start trading...contact me if u want to know ow to trade...08164369443..terms and condition apply ooo
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by stacyadams: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
my church is selling lands for members very cheap.if interested,u come see for ur self...subsidized rate and watch it appreciate...
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Fisa01: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
You Can Never Lose Your Money: “Invest in Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Cisco, Ferrari, and Pfizer @ up to 95% return Every Year With 100% Capital Protection”, Right Here In Nigeria.

If you want to know more or how to participate, send me an Email on : ekeneideal@outlook.com

Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by matrixme(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Agriculture is the business of the moment. Real estate has to plunged, oil nose dived and entertainment unsure as a reason of the recession.
The spending power of the masses has been reduced to basic necessities. Even Dangote, Nigeria's richest man has made a recent massive investment in Agric. Do an investment that pays. As an agric professional, I could point you on further. Do get across, best wishes.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
join the business of touching lives.
See me, see live.
Touch mine, ROI guaranteed.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by secure: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Investing in Palm kernel oil milling business you are guaranteed of making 100% return on investment within 8month.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=CARLOSZ post=58775011]Good morning nairalanders.

I have some ideas already
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by HonAdeli(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Thanks.
You can set up a gas plant..it appreciates their are lot of people now using Gas compared to kerosene..Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by ajalawole(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
What is ur location op. U can hire land and and open an event place not far to school and organize show wasdays and Friday, am pretty sure u have a friend or lil bro who can do Dj, as time goes u can even buy the land for urself. Get a fanced plot of land and it won't even cost u more then 700k to put things in other. Send me pm if u need more information or add on fb AJALA ISAAC OLUWOLE
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Pricelesstreshz(f): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Real estate is the sure deal and am sure u wll get real value for ur money.I can help u secure affordable lands where high ROI .the lands are located in the in ibeju-lekki,lekki,mowe.and they are genuine.the company is registered. U even verifiable the lands if u wish. If ure interested PM me
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Icon79(m): 2:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Where are you (your church) located?

stacyadams:
my church is selling lands for members very cheap.if interested,u come see for ur self...subsidized rate and watch it appreciate...
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Icon79(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2017
419!

No type investment can give you a 95% return. That's totally impossible.

O pari

Fisa01:
You Can Never Lose Your Money: “Invest in Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Cisco, Ferrari, and Pfizer @ up to 95% return Every Year With 100% Capital Protection”, Right Here In Nigeria.

If you want to know more or how to participate, send me an Email on : ekeneideal@outlook.com

Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by stacyadams: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin u go pay me tithe later...drop ur number..mine ends with 51...will text u d location..
Icon79:
Where are you (your church) located?

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by presh001: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2017
INVEST IN WHOLESALE DRINKS....

BE A REGISTERED BUYER FROM COCA-COLA COMPANY AND CHIVITA

THEY DONT GIVE IT TO EVERYONE BUT WITH 1.5MIL AND ABOVE YOU COULD BE A WHOLESALER...
THEY GIVE YOU ALL THEIR PRODUCTS AND YOU SELL TO RETAILERS...

YOU'LL BE NEEDING A GOOD SHOP SITE, SHOP HAS TO BE MASSIVE...
YOU WILL NEED 3 WORKERS

SO WHEN YOU SEE A COCA-COLA TRAILER, ASK OF THEIR OFFICE AND GET MORE DETAILS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by laurel03(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Vutseck:

need to diversify business now
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by xana101: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2017
1st explain to us how u got d money cos u are a student. Hope its not yahoo things. I don't see how little savings can grow to N5m.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Udoka89: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Thanks.
you can just use a little to get sneakers and sport shoes mostly bball shoes and sell online u can start out with 150k and you will def get your 150k back and much more if you get the shoes from the right place sha and good shoes too oh.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by ladyF(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Icon79:
419!

No type investment can give you a 95% return. That's totally impossible.

O pari

Some businesses would give you multiple times your startup capital in less than a year though...

If you ask the right people, they will show you the way grin

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N5m? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Thanks.

An entrepreneur in the making.. I love it when I see threads like this.. It is exactly this same situation that lead me into launching one of the buzzing business blog in Nigeria, EntMirror.

Before I graduated from school, I made so much from mini importation business that everyone was asking me for business ideas.. It got to a stage where I got overwhelmed.. EntMirror is enriched with business ideas and step by step guide on how to start..

You might want to check out the business section and see..

Www.entmirror.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week / Thread For New Fgn Savings Bonds / If You Are Into MMM Read These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.