Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It (47857 Views)

NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road / Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger / Aroms Aigbehi's Incompetency Award To Kate Owoko, Bayelsa Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by lharstborn(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dividends of democracy personified
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by owooba: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria is indeed terribly if this is what it takes's for me to be a politician in this country then my chances of become a fucking president could be a reality for me, Just cnt believe somebody showing off a nasty filty low budget trash Can, and to make matter worse you be politician wey people they look up too. i spit to you ooo Madam. God grace it shall be well for all my Nigerian brothers and sisters ooo Amen.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by GoodMuyis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jonathan must patent this product before anyone will replicate it.

Marginalized Toilet

TonyeBarcanista haf you seen this
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by anukulapo: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
So that they can pollute the water ba?
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by naija2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
RichDad1:
Atleast she build something grin grin, unlike the hero of ND that built nothing cry

But seriously , the Niger deltans are so unlucky with leaders. lipsrsealed

In some cases, it is better to build nothing than something. This should not have been built at all.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by MasterKim: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
TechPanda:
And The Capenter That Put Those Zincs Together Will Be Like, Madam, Here Is The Quotation.

1,750,666 Naira For 1 Unit Of Ultra Moderm Floating Toilet. grin

Sense Fall On You Mama Kate.

Am In My House In Warri, Come And Beat Me

Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by CioAngels(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kate owoko, you are a disgrace. Thief.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by akigbemaru: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2017
morereb10:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5705009_img20170724103054_jpeg2eafc244ca7882d04c218a75665effc6

I can't imagine how degrading this 'apology' called ultra-modern floating toilet built by Bayelsa State House Of Assembly member, Kate Owoko will ever be. What is this?

Sometimes I wonder what a hell is wrong with Nigerian politicians. Do they really think that every citizen of this great country is gullible? She even invited press while commissioning the so called 'Ultra-Modern' floating toilet.

God help us in this country.

More pics below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/checkout-of-ultra-modern-floating.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/889396405126795264
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by HDoc(m): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2017
looks like Amasomma river.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by kabillion(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2017
And how do you expect me to take a dump in a floating toilet perhaps to drown in my own shit.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by Carter4luv(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Building floating toilet, wen dereis no food in the country how will dey deficate. Dis woman u no try at all.
Re: Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It by montumonami(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2017
she is definitely sick in the head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.